TRT vs Cycle...Opinions?

Tobinfrost

Awards
Hi gang,
new guy to the board.. I've been working out and am in pretty good shape for a little guy. So I found a place by my house that does Test Replacement Therapy but the down side is it will cost $200 a month plus they want me to stay on it for a year rather than cycle off. They aren't sure if my insurance will pay for it and it seems that most of the cost is towards lab work.... I've been working out for over 20 years and I know how my body responds. I'm debating doing a 10 week cycle of sust and deca on my own or going on a year long Cypionate under medical supervision. Just want to hear what you all think...Thanks homies

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi gang,
new guy to the board.. I've been working out and am in pretty good shape for a little guy. So I found a place by my house that does Test Replacement Therapy but the down side is it will cost $200 a month plus they want me to stay on it for a year rather than cycle off. They aren't sure if my insurance will pay for it and it seems that most of the cost is towards lab work.... I've been working out for over 20 years and I know how my body responds. I'm debating doing a 10 week cycle of sust and deca on my own or going on a year long Cypionate under medical supervision. Just want to hear what you all think...Thanks homies
TRT is not cycled, nor is it a year long plan. Cycle or TRT. They are not one in the same.

At 5'7" and 135lbs you should easily be able to put on some weight without steroids.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
TRT is not cycled, nor is it a year long plan. Cycle or TRT. They are not one in the same.

At 5'7" and 135lbs you should easily be able to put on some weight without steroids.
Yeah dude you're light weight...

TFlifting

Awards
Plus you don't want TRT unless you have to... You TRT is for life bro, cycling is what people do that just want to put on some muscle, as for you I think you should eat more and put on some muscle before you even think about it. You still won't gain anything if you don't eat enough

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Plus you don't want TRT unless you have to... You TRT is for life bro, cycling is what people do that just want to put on some muscle, as for you I think you should eat more and put on some muscle before you even think about it. You still won't gain anything if you don't eat enough
this^^^ plus, if you are "getting on TRT" solely in order to cycle testosterone....what you do is go and get your monthly supply of test + whatever else they prescribe you....put it in the cupboard, do the same the next month, and the next month....THEN you got a 3 month cycle worth of test to properly cycle (not TRT it). This isn't just some trivial thing you hop onto, you need to have exhausted all avenues to raise your test into acceptable ranges....THEN you can think about TRT....as noted above, its then gonna be 4 Life....but you are in no way a candidate for TRT nor a test cycle. You are too small yet, and probably too young as well....but again, you would want to horde the test and NOT take it every day as they prescribe...you want to stockpile it for cycling.

TFlifting

Awards
wait....working out for 20 years, you are not too young then....but if you have been working out for 20 years....why are you a buck 35? makes no sense.....
That's what I was thinking... Brb don't eat but workout and wonder why I'm only a buck thirty

Tobinfrost

Awards
Shoot.. I meant to write 155 not 135. As for too young I'm 40 at 5% bf I'm good. Not trying to look like some juiced up beast, just wanted to get a little bulkier. As for the info on the TRT thank you for the info. I have no desire to be on this for the rest of my life, just thought it would be cool to do for a few months but you all are right. They will probably figure out a way to keep me on it for good!...Thank you all

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Shoot.. I meant to write 155 not 135. As for too young I'm 40 at 5% bf I'm good. Not trying to look like some juiced up beast, just wanted to get a little bulkier. As for the info on the TRT thank you for the info. I have no desire to be on this for the rest of my life, just thought it would be cool to do for a few months but you all are right. They will probably figure out a way to keep me on it for good!...Thank you all
If you are really 5% bf, you need to eat way more food first, but I doubt your really 5% unless you are in the last week of a 16 week contest prep

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
you need food-drol best stuff for bulking up.