So after a few cycles where next? Suggestions for a 5th PH cycle?

Yates

Awards
Alright Gents,

After 4 previous cycles I'm looking for suggestions for next cycle. Something not too hepatotoxic. Methyl is okay. Moderate to low sides, that is going to give modest, yet keepable gains. Looking to add 5-7lb lean muscle, and potentially recomp to drop a bit of bf%. Primarily looking for minimal fat gain, preferably a dry compound, not looking to bloat out only to drop lots of water afterwards. Training and diet are in check. Tren/Phera cycle, in hindsight was a little misguided as one of my first.

Previous cycles:
Tren/Phera
Epistane
Epistane
Most recently - H-drol/Katanadrol (furuza)

Some good results with previous cycles, similar to the goals mentioned above. Just wondering what other options ppl may suggest, otherwise could run one of the previous again. Was also toying with the idea of oral AAS such as Anavar or Turinabol, but unsure about that at present.

Constructive suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Viking23

Awards
if you could get sd you can run it at 10mg ed for 5-6 weeks

AngryOldMan

Awards
How about an Epi/Trenazone stack? I've run both separately. They were both great for doing a recomp. I think they would work well together and not be too hepatoxic.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive got mechabol, then ultradrol, then sd lined up....i'll be busy for a while

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine/trenazone/stanodrol would be a fun cycle.

Yates

Awards
Thinking of going with Epi again. Possibly stacked with something like tren as suggested or Trenavar.

Additionally, have read about using an oral as a kind of substitute for a test base. Anyone know if mentabolan or proviron would be useful for this? i.e libido, lethargy on cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If i was to run an oral cycle, that would be it.
I wouldn't recommend oral administration of trenazone probably tastes bad but I wonder how it would work sublingually

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend oral administration of trenazone probably tastes bad but I wonder how it would work sublingually
Lol you know what i meant.

I've overseen a few guys from my gym that ran a trenazone/EPI cycle i planned for them, their results have been fantastic. I was wanting to try Trenazone/Dzine on a run but i doubt i will ever get to it. Tzone/EPI/Dzine just sounds amazing. Would love to see someone log that.