2nd HELLADROL Cycle-- NEED ADVICE

jhoney

Awards
Alright boys.. Its time for round 2 with this stuff... but I do feel like I have low libido and I believe it was from this cycle (maybe Im just paranoid and its easy to point the finger here, idk.. help me out) So I guess the advice I need is what do I need to add/change to MAKE SURE I can still "GET UP"

My First cycle was I was planning on running the Helladrol the same dosing and I still
hella 75/75/100/100/125/125 have enough clomid to run the same dose as well.. would appreciate
organ shield all different opinions
fish oil, protein, etc...

pct
clomid 50/50/25/25
recycle
DAA
creatine

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright boys.. Its time for round 2 with this stuff... but I do feel like I have low libido and I believe it was from this cycle (maybe Im just paranoid and its easy to point the finger here, idk.. help me out) So I guess the advice I need is what do I need to add/change to MAKE SURE I can still "GET UP"

My First cycle was I was planning on running the Helladrol the same dosing and I still
hella 75/75/100/100/125/125 have enough clomid to run the same dose as well.. would appreciate
organ shield all different opinions
fish oil, protein, etc...

pct
clomid 50/50/25/25
recycle
DAA
creatine
If you are concerned about shutdown then i would suggest not going above 75mgs for starters. I think you would find Cycle Assist a more complete products for your ON cycle needs.;)

jhoney

Awards
If you are concerned about shutdown then i would suggest not going above 75mgs for starters. I think you would find Cycle Assist a more complete products for your ON cycle needs.;)

cool bro.... so drop the dosage and use the cycle assist instead of organ shield..... appreciate it man!

Reactions: mw1