M5AA or Methyl-Rage which one is better?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.35%

M5AA or Methyl-Rage which one is better?

thanks

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

Word is still out on MDHT. Some people are complaining it does little for them, even at 50-100mg, at which point it gets pretty expensive. Others love it. There were similar impressions given about M5AA. Hopefully some people who have used both will chime in.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.09%

i basically agree. m5aa, which has been readily available in bulk has gotten very good reviews (for the most part). MDHT is being almost exclusively limited to caps (making it much more expensive) and the jury is DEFINITELY out. there is little doubt that m5aa is pretty effective (so is 5aa-cyp i might add). from what i've read, i'd be hesitant to buy mdht at this point, certainly not in overpriced caps.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well the reason I think nobody likes M-dht is because they are expecting to much. I see people bitching that they didn't feel anything the first day. It takes longer than that. I've been on almost two weeks@100mgs and I'm definatley more vascular, muscles are much harder, and the strenght gains are coming on stronger everyday. I think its going to be good and I expect to put on alot of strength and some lean gains. I'm running it 6 weeks so I'll let everybody know how it goes.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.07%

Bump, any more feedback? I have a few bottles of m5aa right now, but I was wondering if I should buy more of it, or buy some MDHT.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%

Quote Originally Posted by g4ud1n
    Bump, any more feedback? I have a few bottles of m5aa right now, but I was wondering if I should buy more of it, or buy some MDHT.
    I've been on a 1-AD 300 mg/MDHT 75 mg for 2 weeks now and have nothing but good things to say. Strength and endurance are up, muscles feel harder, and my sense of wellbeing has incresed substantailly. I have used a 1 test/M5AA stack in the past with good results but I honestly feel better on the MDHT that I did on the M5AA...it's hard to explain but I just feel really good about life on this stuff. There may be a SLIGHT increase in agression but I think the main benifits are the muscle endurance/strength and the increased sense of wellbeing (way better that M5AA in my experience).
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.44%

I've heard a few people say that MHDT sends libido through the roof. Granted, I think I read it on a review of Methyl rage on 1fast400 or something like that, which I don't completely trust. Anyone have input on that, or how it compares to 4ad in that department?

Not to jack the thread, but all these so called libido enhancers (long jack, macca, tribulus, etc.) dont seem to hold a candle to 4ad or test IMO. Does anyone know if libido and agression are linked or related? test can produce both, i know, but does one usually complement the other? It's seemed that way in my experience.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

If people would answer the questionaires in the Reference Point Threads, these types of answers would be at everyone's fingertips.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  269 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    If people would answer the questionaires in the Reference Point Threads, these types of answers would be at everyone's fingertips.
    I'll one up that Strat, I'll answer it on both.

MDHT vs M5AA

Libido: MDHT has done more for my sex life in the week that I've been on it than anything. Orgasms are more intense, desire is up, and performance is up. I wasn't a slacker before, but now I feel like Ron Jeremy. M5AA didn't really boost libido, but I didn't take it with 4AD like I have the MDHT.

Pre-workout: M5 beats MDHT hands down. I can do cardio much better on MDHT, almost like I can go forever without sweating, kind of a weird effect. Nothing compares to the andogenic feeling I get on M5, its an intense incredible hulk feeling.

Hardening: MDHT began to work immediately and has been more effective than M5. I think it may have dried me up a little too much as theres some joint pain on certain exercises. I also find myself thirsty as hell all day on MDHT.

Focus: MDHT gives me a clear-headed focus similar to caffiene. I actually stopped taking caffiene pills when I started with the MDHT. M5 just makes me feel overly aggressive.

Strength: I know alot of people get strength gains off M5, but I haven't noticed any yet.

Sides: I've had prostate issues on both compounds, but the MDHT prostate issues came quicker. Haven't been too bad tho. An interesting side of MDHT is increased facial hair growth. I normally can get away with shaving once every other day. Not anymore. I get a five-o'clock shadow now.

One important note: I'm stacking 75mg MDHT with 1test cyp and 4ad cyp. About six months ago I stacked 80-100mg of M5AA with MD and it was pretty unpleasant. To avoid unpleasant feeling I think it is important to stack this compound with 4AD or Test.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    Poor Strat0, all these anarchistic recidivists just won't get in line good and proper like.

My answer to MDHT v M5 is neither. To put a semi-lyrical personal point to it, they're both weak and a poor $ buy versus the deligant dog of DHT precursors, 3alpha. Lazy good for nothing bastards, I tried to get the Methyl boys to work, I really did, they F*ed off most of the time while 3alpha did his work promptly and efficently.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which one is better
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:56 PM
  2. which one is better?
    By tandemaxle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 10:16 PM
  3. Which one is better for strength?
    By Tumey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:58 PM
  4. which one is better, ON 100% WHEY or MM?
    By flamingsoulz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 05:02 PM
  5. Which one is better for Pre/Post WO
    By Grant in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 03:25 PM