Safe to take PH's with Thyroid disease?

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Just wondering if anyone else on here has thyroid disease or can chime in. I have graves disease/hyperthyroidism. I take 5mg ED of methimozole and i know its methylated and hepatoxic. but how strong? Can i still take PH's with proper support supps and be fine? Thanks!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've used SD multiple times and now it has just dawned on you that using it with thyroid disease may be a problem?

Define fine?

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Yes thats very true i have taken SD before! to answer your question, "fine" i mean the obvious.. not have liver damage/jaundice etc. thanks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who knows if it will effect your liver adversely? No one opinion can determine whether you will end up with jaundice because your liver cannot handle this steroid. These are your decision regardless of a stranger's opinion. What about it's effects on your thyroid disease? Hormones effect hormones and the thyroids if a hormone gland.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Good point, on the hormones part, but i would think my hormone levels go back to normal after i stop using ph's like everyone else does. But any how like i said in my first post im looking for peoples advice that have experience with this disease or have good knowledge, not just some average healthy mojo taking guesses. thanks though, ttyl.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
DUDE! Get serious! You already have medical problems. Gaining some mass should be a little bit below not killing yourself on your priority list.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
DUDE! Get serious! You already have medical problems. Gaining some mass should be a little bit below not killing yourself on your priority list.
So your saying if i take a ph i will die, lol! Please no ignorant comments.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Please post if you have knowledge of this topic, or if you have this condition as well thanks

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
^bump ..i take it im the only person on here besides 1 other person with thyroid disease?