DAA While Pulsing

myfutureself

Awards
Hey guys, first post here, been reading up for a while. I'm deciding how to run the Ultradrol I've got, here in the medium term future. I've been planning to do a 4 week 8/12/16/16 (dosage increases depend on how I feel) with Torem 160/120/60/60, DAA, and Erase PCT. Still collecting liver support, etc for this possible cycle.

But here lately I've been reading a lot about "pulsing" orals and I'm considering using that method for the UD to minimize shut down and make PCT easier. My question, as the title implies is, given the "bounce back" reaction of natural testosterone production on your off days, is there any benefit to supplementing with DAA while on cycle? I know that with a traditional cycle DAA is useless except in PCT, but it seems like if natural production is going to "bounce back" every other day, then DAA and an AI on cycle would be helpful toward the goal of minimizing HPTA shutdown. Any constructive thoughts would be very helpful.

If you need further info about me I'll provide it. Your help in my researching is much appreciated.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
DAA at night during a pulsed cycle (once a day dosing, lower dosing, dosing in the morning) in theory should help minimize shutdown....not halt it, but help with it. there are differing opinions on this of course, with nobody really presenting any solid evidence either way. should make your PCT much easier if you ask me (by pulsing AND incorporating DAA).....

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Hey guys, first post here, been reading up for a while. I'm deciding how to run the Ultradrol I've got, here in the medium term future. I've been planning to do a 4 week 8/12/16/16 (dosage increases depend on how I feel) with Torem 160/120/60/60, DAA, and Erase PCT. Still collecting liver support, etc for this possible cycle.

But here lately I've been reading a lot about "pulsing" orals and I'm considering using that method for the UD to minimize shut down and make PCT easier. My question, as the title implies is, given the "bounce back" reaction of natural testosterone production on your off days, is there any benefit to supplementing with DAA while on cycle? I know that with a traditional cycle DAA is useless except in PCT, but it seems like if natural production is going to "bounce back" every other day, then DAA and an AI on cycle would be helpful toward the goal of minimizing HPTA shutdown. Any constructive thoughts would be very helpful.

If you need further info about me I'll provide it. Your help in my researching is much appreciated.
Why pulse at all? Not very effective...

myfutureself

Awards
What have you tried it with, or seen other people try it with? My understanding is that I can minimize shutdown and make pct easier. I'd also be able to lengthen the cycle and spread gains over a longer period, which seemingly would make them more maintainable.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Your better off not pulsing. DAA may help a tiny amount but would be better just taken in pct.