First cycle questions

bullrider_il

bullrider_il

Awards
Ok, So I'm a total n00b to the PH stuff. But I am thinking about starting to acquire the stuff to do my first cycle. I will probably just buy a little at a time until I get everything (Dat college budget). I'm thinking about doing a H-Drol cycle for my first.

Will be using Halo-Plex, found it for a good price.

Dosing at 50/50/75/75/75/75
AI Cycle Support

Then PCT:
DAA
Compound 20
Is this enough for PCT?
Is that sufficient? Should I dose a little lower as it's my first cycle?

Thinking about a mini sdrol cycle next spring. Getting some with the halo-plex as I found it cheap.

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Hey man I think your cycle looks pretty good, but what are your stats and your goals for this cycle?

And the one thing I would change is add a SERM to your pct.

Besides that though it looks pretty good to me.

bullrider_il

bullrider_il

Awards
22 lifting since 14/15 with breaks. Used to be 305 and 30%+ BF, now 170-ish at 12%. Looking to add some mass and thinking about doing a Physique comp or 2 next year to get my feet wet/see if I want to compete.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Might want to add an ai to the pct, definitely add a serm.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nolva or Clomid plz
Preload Hawthorne berry or celery seed extract
Take cycle support and pick up a 80 cent bottle of liv52 on amazon
look into erase as well

Ando55

Awards
As stated no serm no cycle. Run Erase pct with your daa. Everything else looks good but you should have a SERM in hand ready.

bullrider_il

bullrider_il

Awards
Nolva or Clomid plz
Preload Hawthorne berry or celery seed extract
Take cycle support and pick up a 80 cent bottle of liv52 on amazon
look into erase as well
Ok, awesome thank you. Preload the hawthorn berry before cycle? And do I need to take it during the cycle as well? Erase is for PCT correct? How do I dose the SERM?

As stated no serm no cycle. Run Erase pct with your daa. Everything else looks good but you should have a SERM in hand ready.
That's the part I was unsure on, Thanks!

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Ok, awesome thank you. Preload the hawthorn berry before cycle? And do I need to take it during the cycle as well? Erase is for PCT correct? How do I dose the SERM?

That's the part I was unsure on, Thanks!
Yes continue the hawthorn berry throughout cycle. And yeah erase is for pct and dose the SERM 20/20/10/10 if its nolva, I'm not real sure about clomid dosing since I've never used clomid before.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 1-2 weeks before, probably 1 will be just fine. And keep it going throughout.
Erase or Erase pro is for pct and if you are dosing Nolva I would do it like this.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/3/3/3/3/ or if its erase pro 0/0/1/1/1/1
DAA 3/3/3/3

bullrider_il

bullrider_il

Awards
Awesome thanks for the help everyone.

If I do SD in the future would protocol be basically the same?

Ducoteycd

Ducoteycd

Awards
Awesome thanks for the help everyone.

If I do SD in the future would protocol be basically the same?
It would be pretty similar but I know a lot of people use higher doses for their SERM during pct

For instance doing nolva at 40/40/20/20 instead of 20/20/10/10.

And then one other thing is sd is more toxic(clearly) so you would probably want to look into more liver care stuff.

I know for me though running both sd and epi together I've hardly noticed any side effects at all.. Granted I haven't had any blood work done to prove nothing negative is happening.