Androhard during PCT

Yeah Dog

Awards
Has anyone ran Androhard during PCT following a mild PH cycle? If so, how did it work out?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't do it. Androhard is suppressive like any other steroid.

Yeah Dog

Awards
that was my original thinking - just wasn't sure how suppresive androhard would be, may just stack it in my next PH cycle come early spring.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that was my original thinking - just wasn't sure how suppresive androhard would be, may just stack it in my next PH cycle come early spring.
We don't advise it, if you want to see how it worked out for someone there was a log over at PP in which someone used it in PCT

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't advise it, if you want to see how it worked out for someone there was a log over at PP in which someone used it in PCT
I know burly does there as well, but we have to remember that he is low T already, so it is less of a concern

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you would figure low dose AH, or osta for instance, would be OK during PCT....but why even risk it? its only one month out of your life....might as well not push the issue :D

Yeah Dog

Awards
Thanks for the input - just helped me reaffirm what I already knew to do - "the right thing" so to speak....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input - just helped me reaffirm what I already knew to do - "the right thing" so to speak....
You have to consider the advantage of a low-dosed hormone in PCT. It will be suppressive, to what extent who knows it will vary person to person anyway. The real question is will that suppression allow you to retain gains whilst recovering? And are those gains kept any better than a proper vigorous PCT? Most likely not and most likely not worth it, so why even bother? The other option is just staying on and blasting and cruising.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to consider the advantage of a low-dosed hormone in PCT. It will be suppressive, to what extent who knows it will vary person to person anyway. The real question is will that suppression allow you to retain gains whilst recovering? And are those gains kept any better than a proper vigorous PCT? Most likely not and most likely not worth it, so why even bother? The other option is just staying on and blasting and cruising.

:food:

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is bridging or cruising so pct should not be in the same sentence.

Thats when you start getting 'cute' with hormones...obsessed if you will.

"maybe I'll use proviron during pct....wait, maybe just morning dose dbol"

"well i might try that pulsing idea pre-workout to preserve gains"

"AndroSeries is mild so I can use them as a bridge while still keeping hpta function signaling"

Once these questions enter your brain --- you are now slowly becoming consumed by bodybuilding/and/or physique enhancement.

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
That is bridging or cruising so pct should not be in the same sentence.

Thats when you start getting 'cute' with hormones...obsessed if you will.

"maybe I'll use proviron during pct....wait, maybe just morning dose dbol"

"well i might try that pulsing idea pre-workout to preserve gains"

"AndroSeries is mild so I can use them as a bridge while still keeping hpta function signaling"

Once these questions enter your brain --- you are now slowly becoming consumed by bodybuilding/and/or physique enhancement.

-Matt
such is the obsessive nature in the mind of the physique enhancer :D can we term this "the slow descent into MADNESS" ???

Yeah Dog

Awards
so if this is "the slow descent into MADNESS" - is there anyway off the bus???

Yeah Dog

Awards
Starting PCT Friday - added 9 "good" pounds on this PMag cycle...very satisfied. Hoping Nolva and DAA will help me retain majority of gains...

Probably run another cycle february/march time frame - was thinking of going Non-Methyl, any ideas on a good non-methyl stack would be appreciated.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting PCT Friday - added 9 "good" pounds on this PMag cycle...very satisfied. Hoping Nolva and DAA will help me retain majority of gains...

Probably run another cycle february/march time frame - was thinking of going Non-Methyl, any ideas on a good non-methyl stack would be appreciated.
Popular one is Trenazone and AndroHard
Weeks 1-6 Trenazone
Weeks 1-8 AH

Yeah Dog

Awards
For a trenazone/AH cylce - would you run all your typical cycle support supplements along with the typical PCT with a SERM?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a trenazone/AH cylce - would you run all your typical cycle support supplements along with the typical PCT with a SERM?
No need for liver support, something for lipids with the Trenazone is a good idea and yes I would recommend a "typical" PCT. If you are trying to avoid all of that AM+AE or just AM solo is a great option as well

Yeah Dog

Awards
I dont mind the full blown PCT - just looking for a less methyl cycle for my next one - looks like tren/AH may be the route I go.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm running tren ace and AH, it's awesome. Test too. Think my next cycle I'm going to run provion at 100mg. But I got to say the AH is crazy good.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running tren ace and AH, it's awesome. Test too. Think my next cycle I'm going to run provion at 100mg. But I got to say the AH is crazy good.
Have you ran proviron before? Just wondering if you can compare it to AH...glad you are liking it bud

Yeah Dog

Awards
Any results to share with so far on your tren/ah cycle? Very curious to know.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hes running tren acetate .....do you need to know that his cycle and results should be spectacular lol...

tren gives the body a different look....its that good.

For instance --

Say you run test prop and tren for 8 weeks then switch out the tren for deca or EQ.....

after 2 weeks your body wont be the same....you wont be as dense or hard looking....

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You seem pretty focused and ready to do battle so I bet you will get the results you are after-Matt
I do as well, as you know I got down on myself a bit when I had lost weight, caused me to lose focus/drive/etc...Getting myself back into the lifestyle has been a blessing. I feel better/stronger, and more confident. Weight still not back up there, but a focus on symmetry and being lean is being preferred by me. I am looking forward to taking it to the next level.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do as well, as you know I got down on myself a bit when I had lost weight, caused me to lose focus/drive/etc...Getting myself back into the lifestyle has been a blessing. I feel better/stronger, and more confident. Weight still not back up there, but a focus on symmetry and being lean is being preferred by me. I am looking forward to taking it to the next level.
I battle with this in terms of losing weight, let's face it I'm no bb'er and I feel strongest when I am +12% BF and its a love/hate relationship. I love staying somewhat strong (relative) but I want to drop the fat...I need to get better at dieting...or maybe I just need some tren :yup:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I battle with this in terms of losing weight, let's face it I'm no bb'er and I feel strongest when I am +12% BF and its a love/hate relationship. I love staying somewhat strong (relative) but I want to drop the fat...I need to get better at dieting...or maybe I just need some tren :yup:
Haha, I hear you.

Trenbolone1

Trenbolone1

Awards
Oh man tren is the shizzle! On 525mg a week and 300mg of test ... only one week in and the trens got me looking leaner and better than in my avitar!

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Oh man tren is the shizzle! On 525mg a week and 300mg of test ... only one week in and the trens got me looking leaner and better than in my avitar!
It is great. Just wish I could sleep when on it!

technique88

technique88

Awards
This is true --- I am thinking sustain alpha Gel could be a very appropriate stack with trenbolone...

-Matt
How come? I am already going to use androhard with my tren cycle, it's going to be more on an "ancillary" than result producing. How would sustain alpha help on tren?

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
This is true --- I am thinking sustain alpha Gel could be a very appropriate stack with trenbolone...

-Matt
Someone give this a try??? I've taken tren twice and only bad side I had was real bad insomnia. So bad I was planning to never run tren again.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Someone give this a try??? I've taken tren twice and only bad side I had was real bad insomnia. So bad I was planning to never run tren again.
I have a feeling that night sweats and insomnia are going to be the sides I will be dealing with.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I have a feeling that night sweats and insomnia are going to be the sides I will be dealing with.
Hopefully you don't. Nothing fun about waiting for grocery store to open at 6 am so you can go by meat that's on sale because you've been up since 2 am and you're going stir crazy!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Hopefully you don't. Nothing fun about waiting for grocery store to open at 6 am so you can go by meat that's on sale because you've been up since 2 am and you're going stir crazy!
Insomnia runs in the family :/ there are many nights already that I can't seem I fall asleep. Although I've been sleeping like a baby during pct. must be the intimidate. Looks like hen I do tren ill stock up on Xanax.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not on tren but SA definitely calms me down similar to a mild benzo dose

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come? I am already going to use androhard with my tren cycle, it's going to be more on an "ancillary" than result producing. How would sustain alpha help on tren?
Sustain has a calming effect. Using it prebed should allow one to better relax into a sleep. I have not tried this, but might soon.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't handle the sides...sucks

technique88

technique88

Awards
Tren has always been interesting to me. Some guys feel amazing on it, others hate it.
In starting to buy supplies for my next cycle, although its far away there's a lot to it do I'm buying it in pieces. I just got some androhard and sustain alpha for my main ancillaries. I am really trying to avoid caber and other harsh ancillaries.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Smart move, it's nice to have some newer options these days
I'd rather use of steroids as ancillaries then research chem drugs, gains will be much better and I feel like up are preventing the sides by balancing yourself opposed to treating side effects.

Thus far, the Androseries has been in every cycle I've ran so far lol and now my up coming cycle.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd rather use of steroids as ancillaries then research chem drugs, gains will be much better and I feel like up are preventing the sides by balancing yourself opposed to treating side effects.

Thus far, the Androseries has been in every cycle I've ran so far lol and now my up coming cycle.
Glad to hear it. I actually have to start slowly ordering supplies for my next run as well. Seems far off, but time flies.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Glad to hear it. I actually have to start slowly ordering supplies for my next run as well. Seems far off, but time flies.
Exactly why I started now. I'm purchasing all my ancillaries and pct first and ordering gear some time down the road when it's right cycle again.