5mg or 10mg of dianabol ONLY a day cycle?

rleon1992

rleon1992

Awards
Ok so was thinking of trying it out and seeing the results, could go either of twos ways..

5 of 10mg of dbol prior to going gym (which is mainly around 2pm)

first way - It could be great where i get the benefits of dianabol but the dosage is so low that i dont get sides or shutdown, perfect scenario

second way - it could be where i get shutdown and sides and the dosage is so low i hardly get any benefit from taking it , and yet suffer and the usual side effects of steroids, in which case may have ran a proper cycle

any opinions on this? anyone tried something similar?

thanks

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Im interested in this also, I have been reading about the old Russian Olympic team doing something similar.
I have been thinking about doing 10mg straight or pulse 3x week with 20mg.

It might sound strange to some on this board but everybody don't "have" to get bigger than everybody else...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it, see how you like it.

I'm sure it will be nice.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
but it probably wouldn't be a bad thing, might end up being a good thing....provided you don't shut yourself down and/or don't get any type of bloat or estrogen related sides. with the low dosing and WO days only, I don't think you'd get these type sides though....finding the right dosage to reap benefits w/o sides/shutdown would be the trick....

S

Syringe

Awards
dbol side effects are way overrated. I know this 72 lb kid is just trolling but for anyone interested I'd say run at least 20mgs of some good stuff and you will see results and no sides.

rleon1992

rleon1992

Awards
actually i just set up an account today just to get a some opinions on this, and i never realised the weight was in lbs and not kgs! so i thought we might get an educated discussion on the subject rather then roid enraged juice heads abusing each other or posting seemingly smart remarks about how we are "*****s" for caring about side effects, shutdown or anything else in life other then being muscley and huge.