Looking for a good bulking cycle

Tboz

Banned
Awards
I'm looking for a good bulked with low side effects. I have taken deca and dbol in the past and both shut my body down really hard and had bad side effects from them

I recently took test and primobol my last 2 cycles and side effects were low but looking for something a bit stronger

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Get up on that SuperDrol! lol.. srs though im starting my next bulk cycle in a couple weeks, SD. You mentioned low sides.. PULSE it! I never done it before but read some good things about it, i may do it as well, > low sides, and easier to keep gains as cycle will run longer at lower dose. Just a thought.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently took test and primobol my last 2 cycles and side effects were low but looking for something a bit stronger
Test isn't that strong???

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test is the king of Bulking...IMO

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Tboz

Banned
Awards
The test was fine the primbol was a bit weak. Looking to switch out primo with something a bit better. With low side effects

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stronger, yet no shutting down or bad side effects?
What dosage of test did you run? I wish I was old enough to run it. And that needles didnt freak me out, not scared of them just watching it disappear makes me o_O

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stronger, yet no shutting down or bad side effects?
What dosage of test did you run? I wish I was old enough to run it. And that needles didnt freak me out, not scared of them just watching it disappear makes me o_O
Lol at "old enough to run". IMO (and I may get flamed for this) once you are 18 you are old enough to run as long as.you understand all of the long term effects of what you are doing. Who am I to tell an adult what he can and can't do with his body?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at "old enough to run". IMO (and I may get flamed for this) once you are 18 you are old enough to run as long as.you understand all of the long term effects of what you are doing. Who am I to tell an adult what he can and can't do with his body?
old enough for the need to run*
I have never really been disappointed with my mass while using correct diet and a logical expectation, that's typically what people are trying to get across (I hope) if not they are jerks who just wanna keep the gainz for themselves!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never really been disappointed with my mass while using correct diet and a logical expectation, that's typically what people are trying to get across (I hope) if not they are jerks who just wanna keep the gainz for themselves!
Yep your about to get flamed. Quoted wrong person. Sorry.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll never be Mr. O with that attitude.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep your about to get flamed. Quoted wrong person. Sorry.
lol I was about to say bring it on, but I understand what he is saying. I don't go on another similar forum anymore because everyone on there seems close minded.
how can one say that supplements affect everyone different and we agree that there are even different body types in general yet not take into account that maybe, just maybe someone's endocrine has fully developed before 21. just my thoughts on it, I don't know near enough though.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll never be Mr. O with that attitude.
fine by me, I plan on becoming a dentist. not many people would trust me if I cant use my tools without giving them an unvoluntary lobotomy