4 weeks into HDROL cycle and a few questions...

sandman24

Awards
Gents -

I'm starting the 4th week of my Iron Labs Halo XT cycle (50/75/75/75/75/75) and have a few concerns / questions.

My temper has started getting real short. I've always taken St John's Wort (for what it's worth) but it's almost frustrating for me at this point in time. I don't want to come off as an *******, especially to my GF and close friends but it's happening. I almost feel the need to have a few drinks to settle down at times. Any ideas? This doesn't happen when I'm not cycling. Should I consider a run of 50mg in week 5?

For my PCT I have Nolva, which I plan on running 20/20/10/10 but I also have a bottle of PCT assist and Recycle. From what I've read, PCT assist should run the 4 weeks as recommended from the bottle and Recycle @ 0/0/3/2/2/1. Does that confirm an alright PCT?

My sides have been very mild besides the temper. No back pumps, no acne, and great gains. Packed on close to 5 pounds so far and all lifts increasing. My lying tricep extensions has went up 25 lbs somehow... which in my opinion is pretty significant.