Epistane Cycle

Ando55

Awards
Hey Guys,

I researched for a while and I want to do it as close to perfect the first time, SERM in hand as no SERM meant NO CYCLE. lol

I'm lining up for my first run of Epistane and I know many might suggest to run higher then 30mgs for atleast 5-6 weeks but as for now I'll stick to 30mg for 4 weeks. I'm planning to use it to help recomp taking down bodyfat as I try to bring up the lean muscle to fat ratio. Thanks for the input everyone.

Breakdown:

IBE Epistane 30/30/30/30
AI Sports Cycle Support ED
Anavite
Fish Oil - Atleast 600-900 omega 3

PCT:
Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/20/20
DAA - Either AI Sports DAA Powder I have left or USP Test Powder, I have both. I'll most likely combined both to last the total pct length.
Erase - 0/0/3/3/3/3 - Thinking it would be best to bring in by week 3.
Anabeta Elite: 4/4/4/4 - Should help with strength out.
HGHUp- 5/5/5/5 - Figured it would help as I've heard Nolvadex raises prolactin and L-Dopa does control that, also has a mild test boosting effect.

Any input and suggestions are appreciated.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't run epi less then 6 weeks personally

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yup. Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1. And if you haven't bought HGHup I'd look into inhibit-p by SNS, great product.
Tapering down is not necessary for erase but it conserves.

Ando55

Awards
I got the HGHUp and I expected the ruling to be more than 4 weeks, perhaps by week 3 once I'm not noticing much sides I'll get another bottle and bump to 40mg to week 4 and taper up to 50mg by week 5 and 6. What you guys think about this?

The Erase dosing of 0/0/3/3/2/1 sounds great. I'll definitely do that instead. Inhibit P I saw and if didn't have the HGHUp it would of been a done deal as I love the profile, I'm awaiting Optimize T from them to drop. Thanks for the advice so far guys.

akaVeritaS

Awards
You most definitely do not need Nolva at 20mg for 4 weeks straight. For a 30mg Epi cycle, you can run 10/10/10/10. If you're paranoid, go ahead and run 20/20(10)/10/10.

As for increasing the Epi dosage later in the cycle, just listen to your body. You'll know if you should increase it or not by the end of week 3. If you do increase the dosage, I would still not run Nolva higher than 20/20/10/10.

Lastly, I would strongly advise you to run Stano or AndroHard v3 during your cycle. Epi is very good at making people lethargic. It sucks. Stano/AH will help negate this effect.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You most definitely do not need Nolva at 20mg for 4 weeks straight. For a 30mg Epi cycle, you can run 10/10/10/10. If you're paranoid, go ahead and run 20/20(10)/10/10.

As for increasing the Epi dosage later in the cycle, just listen to your body. You'll know if you should increase it or not by the end of week 3. If you do increase the dosage, I would still not run Nolva higher than 20/20/10/10.

Lastly, I would strongly advise you to run Stano or AndroHard v3 during your cycle. Epi is very good at making people lethargic. It sucks. Stano/AH will help negate this effect.
20/20/10/10 is correct...
600mg of Stano will do... And you will see some awesome effects...
AH is expensive.... Any dhea will work.... If u have the money tho then go for it.... People have awesome results from PP products

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
running havoc right now. Week 5 out of 6. I was 40mg weeks 1-4 and 50 weeks 5-6. ZERO lethargy ever. None. But I'm also running dermacrine which might be helping that, but derma started week 3.
Any concerns about stano+epi and too much DHT? I considered running both but both are dht derivatives

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
running havoc right now. Week 5 out of 6. I was 40mg weeks 1-4 and 50 weeks 5-6. ZERO lethargy ever. None. But I'm also running dermacrine which might be helping that, but derma started week 3.
Any concerns about stano+epi and too much DHT? I considered running both but both are dht derivatives
Dermacrine will get it done for sure
I don't see any concerns to worry bout

Ando55

Awards

Only reason Nolva is being done that way was just because they are coming as 20mg pills, I'll try and get them cut in half if I can. I appreciate the advise and yes I will get some DHEA if I feel lethargic as I had that in mind as the means to help lethargicness.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Only reason Nolva is being done that way was just because they are coming as 20mg pills, I'll try and get them cut in half if I can. I appreciate the advise and yes I will get some DHEA if I feel lethargic as I had that in mind as the means to help lethargicness.
U can dose 20 eod to take place of 10

Ando55

Awards
That settles it then, thanks Airborne, I forgot to ask that. I'm also now planning to either run 5-6 weeks at either 30mgs for all 6 weeks or a 30/30/40/40/40. As mentioned by akaVeritaS I'll listen to my body and take it from there but definitely getting another bottle.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That settles it then, thanks Airborne, I forgot to ask that. I'm also now planning to either run 5-6 weeks at either 30mgs for all 6 weeks or a 30/30/40/40/40. As mentioned by akaVeritaS I'll listen to my body and take it from there but definitely getting another bottle.
Smart man! Feel free to pm me whenever on any questions... Lots of knowledgeable people here

Ando55

Awards
Thanks bro, incase I see any atrophy, which might be very mild I might use some Powerfull on cycle and save HGHUp post, i was thinking of getting Fadogia but I want to use what I have. Either that or I'll disregard it a bit if it's super mild and know I'll be fine once PCT starts. I also have the entire AI Sports HST Stack on the side (TestoPro, Stoked, HGHPro) but I'll maybe keep that for a 8 week 6 bottle run a month or two after PCT.

Ando55

Awards
Update for everyone so far, 1st week did 30mgs, 2nd week started and in 2 days so far at already 40mg. I'm planning to do 40mgs all the way to either week 3 or 4. Based on how I feel and how side effects are it will either be 30/40/40/40/50/50 or 30/40/40/50/50/50. So far so good though and about to get my taurine on hard in case back pumps want to visit. I also plan on getting either more Cycle Support or CEL Cycle Assist during PCT stage and on. Macros are more towards a cut then recomp with low carb sense I'm carb sensitive. I aim for 200g protein, 60g fats, carbs are really the kicker as I did close to 50g on Monday but closer to 120g today as it's leg day and but I'm aiming to hit ketosis and then refeed up ever 3-4 days so I'm thinking I have to be at the lower side and might have to bump fats and protein up a bit. This can be seen as TKD as i do aim to eat the carbs before and after the workout.

Update on Supplements used:

AI Sports Cycle Assist

Gaspari Anavite

Cellucor M5 (200mg Grapeseed Extract and 5g creatine),

6 Omega 3 Softgels totaling 1800 Omega 3

I also do Cellucor's R3 post workout which nicely has more 600mg N-Acetyl Cysteine to further alleviate liver care and stress and some joint support as well as I started to feel slightly dried up.

Allmax Nutrition Taurine going to do 6 grams a day, 3 grams sipped during workout and 3 later during the day.

AI Sports RecoverPro.

More stuff on hand as well lol

Ando55

Awards
It was an amazing run, got leaner and stronger and put up all kinds of PRs! I ran 30/30/40/50/50/50. I'm on Test Powder First thing in the morning, and I figure it would be better to run the Nolvadex at bedtime.

PCT

Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/20/20
DAA - Test Powder 2 Containers Worth
Erase - 0/0/3/3/2/1-
Anabeta Elite: 4/4/4/4 - Should help with strength out.