Which CEL product is best for cutting ......

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by survey View Post
    The questin I asked is completely logical. The reason I asked is simple - I have easy access to cel products. If I had no access to cel products then I would have asked a different question.
    Regardless of what you have access to i would pick CEL's clones over any other. CEL offered quality and affordability in its products that no other company (past or present) can match

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

2. Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    Regardless of what you have access to i would pick CEL's clones over any other. CEL offered quality and affordability in its products that no other company (past or present) can match

quality solid clones
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    I agree. It was and is good stuff.
    Get free gift cards for supplements by using this search engine. Seriously. --PM me for link--

4. You must be the only person in the world with carte blanche access to products that haven't been produced for God knows how long. Congratulations, not sure its true (esp since you are asking what to use lol)....but God bless you sir

5. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    You must be the only person in the world with carte blanche access to products that haven't been produced for God knows how long. Congratulations, not sure its true (esp since you are asking what to use lol)....but God bless you sir
    Wow. You just cant give it up can you? Of course its not true that I have easy access to cel products. What could I have been thinking asking such a question! I should have been looking for someone to nag instead. That would have been a much better use of my time.
    Get free gift cards for supplements by using this search engine. Seriously. --PM me for link--
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    You must be the only person in the world with carte blanche access to products that haven't been produced for God knows how long. Congratulations, not sure its true (esp since you are asking what to use lol)....but God bless you sir
    I have access to cel products....

7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    orly???

CEL still being in business is the best news I've heard in ages.. Best products at the best price on the market.
    Cannot wait for the return!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

I need now jbry buddy!!! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. guess i should of put, "if I needed to get them, I could".

like cycle assist, just ordered a bottle the other day. i can get some pct assist too!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which Vitamin Supplement is Best for You
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 04:01 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 07:52 PM
  3. Which testosterone test is best for me?
    By Omega Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 12:04 AM
  4. which of these is best for pct
    By Kirkatis in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:20 PM