Estrogen Blockers

tai

Awards
Hello all
I have been considering taking estrogen blockers to rid myself of a slightly flabby chest, but I am wondering if I do get the results I am after through taking the blockers, once I stop taking them and my estrogen/testosterone balance returns to what is normal for me will I lose my results?
I have read a lot of people have got rid of their estrogen fatty deposits this way but they never follow up and let you know if they managed to keep them off.
Any info what be great...first hand experience even better...thanks all.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I'm currently taking erase pro and the amount of "bloat" in my chest is SIGNIFICANTLY less. Even my wife has commented on how much leaner I look. I'm taking it EOD and I'm getting fantastic results. I don't believe you need to take it ED to be effective and one bottle will last a full 8 weeks.

No joint issues, no problems, just results....
Oh, and I've been increasing calories while still managing to slim up some stomach and chest fat...with no change in body weight!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Formasurge and erase/erase pro are good options

But diet and cardio will get rid of fat.If your diet and training isnt on point,supplementing is a waste.

If your diet is good and you decide to use Erase/Erase Pro you will start to results in probably about 8 days in.Thats when i noticed.

Good luck

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm currently taking erase pro and the amount of "bloat" in my chest is SIGNIFICANTLY less. Even my wife has commented on how much leaner I look. I'm taking it EOD and I'm getting fantastic results. I don't believe you need to take it ED to be effective and one bottle will last a full 8 weeks.

No joint issues, no problems, just results....
Oh, and I've been increasing calories while still managing to slim up some stomach and chest fat...with no change in body weight!
Great man,i take ed as i was going to do eod and a pes rwp suggested no,lol,i should have known better,hes a rep,lol.... Plus it was my first EP run.i have another sealed bottle,ill run it Eod next time.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I get very dry joints on ED of erase, thats why I chose EOD...plus I'm cheap as hell!!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I get very dry joints on ED of erase, thats why I chose EOD...plus I'm cheap as hell!!
Lol,im only cheap to an extent cause cash is a bit tight these days... I never had any probs wirh joints..as for upping cals..i currently am as well and upping fats and still tightening up.I def am very impressed with Erase.A fantasic product.

Look around bro, and look into AD3 by Lecheek Nut.Same ingredients and contains L Dopa.... I found it for $16.99 a bottle on sale and the sale ends end of Sept.. have 1 bottle now buying another this weekend :)