Canadian Bros

Mr.RayBan7

Awards
New to the forum. Currently on test 400 by medistar but fed up with the quality and really looking to acquire domestic online source for a reputable lab like innovagen, Newport etc. I hope this isn't agaisnt the rules and seeing as the motto is "learn teach lead" i can't see why anyone wouldn't want to help steer someone in the right direction instead of having them injecting bathtub sludge and possibly harming themselves. Any help/ advice would be greatly appreciated.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
There a review site that I stumbled across whilst googling...

murk01

murk01

Awards
No sup sites
And don't think u can ask for them ether

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
I hope so. It's not a site that sells. Let me check the rules again. If against the rules then I'll delete my post.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
The original post is definitely against the rules and will probably get the poster banned. My response is in a bit of a grey area, but to be safe I am going to edit it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original post is definitely against the rules and will probably get the poster banned. My response is in a bit of a grey area, but to be safe I am going to edit it.
Lol it's too late murk quoted you so.it's there forever.

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
SD is currently my first cycle. I'm on day 20. Details can be found in the "Over 35" section of this site. Strong stuff - and I'm only on 10 mg/day. 20 mg/day was too much!

I will do a mini-log when I start the Test E.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Nice. So ur making the jump into injectables. I'm still on the fence
I was looking into a test e solo cycle to. Maybe one day. Send me a link to ur log

Mr.RayBan7

Awards
There a review site that I stumbled across whilst googling...
I believe I have came across this site you speak of, it is good but up here it seems like any of the high end labs don't want to be on that site or in any view of the general community. If you have came across any of the labs i mentioned, toss me a PM bro, thanks