This just in: LGI pro-dienolone (coming soon)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am excite...

First is a N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine (i think?) which should be a nootropic.
Second looks to be pro-dienolone.

150110_358971214184424_1581098055_n.jpg

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
I believe N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine is (phenyl)piracteam - according to wiki, its 1000x more potent than piracteam and is called Noopept

Last edited:
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't see what's the nomenclature?
It's too blurry for me to enhance. I haven't seen the nomenclature posted, i just heard the rumor it was pro dienolone.

I believe N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine is (phenyl)piracteam - according to wiki, its 1000x more potent than piracteam and is called Noopept
Interesting. Thanks for looking that up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless it's being released on the uk, out isn't pro DIENOLONE.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe trendione?

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I'd assume it's a trenavar clone, they've been popping up lately. Time to do some hunting for a bigger label image.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
its called t-var. logically its most likely treindione being that x-tren(pro-dienolone) was banned a long time ago

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Phenyl piracetam? The best thing lg have made in a long time of its true

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya if i guessed i would say it's a copy of trenavar, but the first rumor i heard was pro dienolone.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
If you look really closely on the label you can see it starts with Estra 4, not sure what comes after it though.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I think this picture might be a little bit clearer
150110_358971214184424_1581098055_n.jpg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what i have read noopept isnt phenyl piracetam.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
From what i have read noopept isnt phenyl piracetam.
You may be right, I was quoting someone else when I called it that, but it does have 1000x the potency of piracetam. Do you know what the differences are other than potency?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what effects can be expected from phenylpiracetam? i have zero knowledge when it comes to nootropics..

giftedrodgers

Awards
anyone care to give a brief summary of trenavar results/gains?,, i would like to run a cut and want to know if this would work

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are some logs and reviews if you use the search function.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
anyone care to give a brief summary of trenavar results/gains?,, i would like to run a cut and want to know if this would work
nothing close to pro-dienalone thats all ill say. i see it being effective but doses will have to be ramped up pretty high because of poor bioavailability and low conversion rate

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbbbbb

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I have both of these coming soon, but I'm really excited to try the Noopept!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think schwellington had a log...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, isn't phenyl piracetam what Antaeus released not that long ago and it was sort of a mixed bag in terms of dosing and cost? (or am I thinking of a different compound?)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Also, isn't phenyl piracetam what Antaeus released not that long ago and it was sort of a mixed bag in terms of dosing and cost? (or am I thinking of a different compound?)
I don't know much about this stuff, but I think those are 2 different compounds. I know this is supposed to be 1000x more potent than Piracetam. I've still got a lot more studying to do on the subject as a whole. Maybe I can take the Noopept and then study up on the rest of them lol.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand, this is not phenyl piracetam. However, it is derived from the racetam family of nootropics and has 1000x the potency of piracetam.