Difference between 16/mg and 24/mg of MOHN

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I increased the dosage of my MOHN today just to see if I'd notice a difference in the last half of my cut cycle...immediate effects seem to be stimulatory, very similar to what I get from a cup of coffee. Very unexpected and suprising! Anyone else notice anything similar? I think I'm going to have to go back to the 16/mg per day if this continues.

I did switch from Legal Gear to Designer Supps brand but I don't know why that would have made a difference.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You switched to DS from LG?

I don't really think LG's stuff is all that pure IMO. We all know that DS's stuff is super pure. My roomate tried a cycle of LG's M1T at 10mg a day and it didn't do jack for him.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Take your last dose at 6pm if the buzz is bothering you.

So dose every 3-4 hours, but dose the last one at 6pm.

Take your biggest dose (8mg probly) 45min or so before your workout.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I increased the dosage of my MOHN today just to see if I'd notice a difference in the last half of my cut cycle...immediate effects seem to be stimulatory, very similar to what I get from a cup of coffee.
It looks like you are better feeling the compound at the increased dosage.
You may even need 32 or more.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
I just thought it was a little weird that a hormone would give you a buzz like caffeine...anyone else experience this?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It stimulates the cns just like any stimulant, i.e. caffeine, nicotine, and so on.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You switched to DS from LG?
It's the other way around LG to DS. If there is a purity issue with LG (I've heard rumors & speculation, but don't know). Then maybe your 8mg bump in dosage is actually a larger increase than that. If LG is not as pure maybe your previous 16mg was more like 10 or 12, and now you are, for sure, getting a full 24mg from the DS. You may be, effectively, doubling the actual dosage. :think: Just a thought..................

dd

Zip91

Awards
I just finished a 6-week cycle of 425mg 1-test / 325mg 4-ad both transdermal, and started with 24mg a day of M4OHN. I didn't feel any different. for the past 4 weeks I have been using about 40mg/day of M4OHN. Still didn't feel any different.

My last dosage of M4ohn is around Midnight right before bed, and that's a 10mg serving. I have no issues falling asleep. THen again, I don't feel any different taking 24mg/day vs. taking 40Mg/day.

To be honest, I don't know what it did. I gained 10.5lbs of lean body mass, keeping my bodyfat % the exact same. maybe the M4ohn helped keep the bodyfat the same. beats the hell out of me.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Difference between 16/mg and 24/mg of MOHN
8?

My last dosage of M4ohn is around Midnight right before bed... I have no issues falling asleep.
I also had no trouble sleeping, and for some reason didn't realize notice the CNS stimulation others reported (DS brand).

Last edited:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I noticed CNS stimulation albeit it very minor at just 8mgs a day, both from customs and ds. Upping the dose to 24mg didn't do much more but then again I was on a lean bulker.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
It's the other way around LG to DS. If there is a purity issue with LG (I've heard rumors & speculation, but don't know). Then maybe your 8mg bump in dosage is actually a larger increase than that. If LG is not as pure maybe your previous 16mg was more like 10 or 12, and now you are, for sure, getting a full 24mg from the DS. You may be, effectively, doubling the actual dosage. :think: Just a thought..................

dd
yeah, this is day three. I definitely feel a difference which is very telling! I will say that I took the LG M5AA and got great results though...can't wait to try the Custom M5AA!

But, the extra CNS stimulation isn't so great as I typically have negative sides from that after a few uses? Gives me a major attitude and that ain't good 'cause I'm a sales rep!

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
8?

I also had no trouble sleeping, and for some reason didn't realize notice the CNS stimulation others reported (DS brand).
Bump...8 was going to be my answer...LOL.

I also had no trouble sleeping, and didn't notice any CNS stimulation. I was using up to 40mg e/d, split doses. Muscle hardness became noticeable at the end of the cycle, and acne on arms and torso was horrible.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had sleeping problems. I was not tired. I was using up to 47mg.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I felt a slight buzz at 15mg ed too. Nothing major, but I never took it after 6pm, cos I didn't wanna risk losing sleep.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
24mg/day here.
I felt more awake, and generally in a slightly better mood, but nothing major at all. No problerm sleeping, and i took my last dose about 1h before bedtime.