Difference between 16/mg and 24/mg of MOHN

1. Registered User
    Answers

I increased the dosage of my MOHN today just to see if I'd notice a difference in the last half of my cut cycle...immediate effects seem to be stimulatory, very similar to what I get from a cup of coffee. Very unexpected and suprising! Anyone else notice anything similar? I think I'm going to have to go back to the 16/mg per day if this continues.

I did switch from Legal Gear to Designer Supps brand but I don't know why that would have made a difference.

2. Banned
    Answers

You switched to DS from LG?

I don't really think LG's stuff is all that pure IMO. We all know that DS's stuff is super pure. My roomate tried a cycle of LG's M1T at 10mg a day and it didn't do jack for him.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Take your last dose at 6pm if the buzz is bothering you.

So dose every 3-4 hours, but dose the last one at 6pm.

Take your biggest dose (8mg probly) 45min or so before your workout.
    •   

4. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrico
    I increased the dosage of my MOHN today just to see if I'd notice a difference in the last half of my cut cycle...immediate effects seem to be stimulatory, very similar to what I get from a cup of coffee.
    It looks like you are better feeling the compound at the increased dosage.
    You may even need 32 or more.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I just thought it was a little weird that a hormone would give you a buzz like caffeine...anyone else experience this?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

It stimulates the cns just like any stimulant, i.e. caffeine, nicotine, and so on.

7. Board Supporter
    Answers

You switched to DS from LG?
    It's the other way around LG to DS. If there is a purity issue with LG (I've heard rumors & speculation, but don't know). Then maybe your 8mg bump in dosage is actually a larger increase than that. If LG is not as pure maybe your previous 16mg was more like 10 or 12, and now you are, for sure, getting a full 24mg from the DS. You may be, effectively, doubling the actual dosage. Just a thought..................

dd
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I just finished a 6-week cycle of 425mg 1-test / 325mg 4-ad both transdermal, and started with 24mg a day of M4OHN. I didn't feel any different. for the past 4 weeks I have been using about 40mg/day of M4OHN. Still didn't feel any different.

My last dosage of M4ohn is around Midnight right before bed, and that's a 10mg serving. I have no issues falling asleep. THen again, I don't feel any different taking 24mg/day vs. taking 40Mg/day.

To be honest, I don't know what it did. I gained 10.5lbs of lean body mass, keeping my bodyfat % the exact same. maybe the M4ohn helped keep the bodyfat the same. beats the hell out of me.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

8?

My last dosage of M4ohn is around Midnight right before bed... I have no issues falling asleep.
    I also had no trouble sleeping, and for some reason didn't realize notice the CNS stimulation others reported (DS brand).
    Last edited by rrgg; 11-18-2004 at 12:02 PM.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

I noticed CNS stimulation albeit it very minor at just 8mgs a day, both from customs and ds. Upping the dose to 24mg didn't do much more but then again I was on a lean bulker.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddave
    It's the other way around LG to DS. If there is a purity issue with LG (I've heard rumors & speculation, but don't know). Then maybe your 8mg bump in dosage is actually a larger increase than that. If LG is not as pure maybe your previous 16mg was more like 10 or 12, and now you are, for sure, getting a full 24mg from the DS. You may be, effectively, doubling the actual dosage. Just a thought..................

dd
    yeah, this is day three. I definitely feel a difference which is very telling! I will say that I took the LG M5AA and got great results though...can't wait to try the Custom M5AA!

But, the extra CNS stimulation isn't so great as I typically have negative sides from that after a few uses? Gives me a major attitude and that ain't good 'cause I'm a sales rep!
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    8?

I also had no trouble sleeping, and for some reason didn't realize notice the CNS stimulation others reported (DS brand).
    Bump...8 was going to be my answer...LOL.

I also had no trouble sleeping, and didn't notice any CNS stimulation. I was using up to 40mg e/d, split doses. Muscle hardness became noticeable at the end of the cycle, and acne on arms and torso was horrible.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I had sleeping problems. I was not tired. I was using up to 47mg.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

I felt a slight buzz at 15mg ed too. Nothing major, but I never took it after 6pm, cos I didn't wanna risk losing sleep.
  15. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

24mg/day here.
    I felt more awake, and generally in a slightly better mood, but nothing major at all. No problerm sleeping, and i took my last dose about 1h before bedtime.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 12:10 PM
  3. What is the difference between Oat Bran and Oatmeal?
    By RexGrandis in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 06:33 AM
  4. difference between methyl test and methyl 1 test
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 11:46 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 05:16 PM