which is more toxic??

protein24

Awards
just out of curiosity which would be more hepatoxic, 30 mgs dimethazine or 10 mgs superdrol?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which weighs more: 30 pounds of feathers or 10 pounds of rocks?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I ran 30mg dimethazine for 6 weeks, I will soon be running sd 10mg for 6 weeks. I will get back to you on that one.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Ive done both. Its funny my last two cycles were sdrol at 10mg for 5 weeks and dymethazine at 30-45mg for 8 weeks. Had a lot of nasty sides on sdrol even at 10mg. Ton of lethargy, darker urine, etc. Felt so ****ty it was tough to make gains and pack in enough calories. Most people get carb hungry but i lost my appetite on it completely.

I just came off my dmz cycle a week ago. Had no sides to note of which i found a little shocking. No dark urine, no acne, ramped appetite, crazy sex drive...bloods come back on monday! btw i put on a **** ton of lean mass and lost quite a bit of fat. It was like a healthier version of xtren for me :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What weighs more, a ton of lead or a ton of cotton?
that depends, is it 1,000.00000000 lbs, or are we rounding from 1,000.000002 and 1,000.000001?

or better yet, which has more volume?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive done both. Its funny my last two cycles were sdrol at 10mg for 5 weeks and dymethazine at 30-45mg for 8 weeks. Had a lot of nasty sides on sdrol even at 10mg. Ton of lethargy, darker urine, etc. Felt so ****ty it was tough to make gains and pack in enough calories. Most people get carb hungry but i lost my appetite on it completely.

I just came off my dmz cycle a week ago. Had no sides to note of which i found a little shocking. No dark urine, no acne, ramped appetite, crazy sex drive...bloods come back on monday! btw i put on a **** ton of lean mass and lost quite a bit of fat. It was like a healthier version of xtren for me :)
well, you are quite the abnormal one.

10mg of sd all day over 30mg of good quality dimethazine product.

30mg of i-force's dymethazine packed a punch. cant comment on all these clones, but after running 30mg for 4 weeks of iforce's stuff, i've never wanted to run it solo again.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that depends, is it 1,000.00000000 lbs, or are we rounding from 1,000.000002 and 1,000.000001?

or better yet, which has more volume?
Is the lead contained in our protein powders? That will change the equation.

jucekb

Awards
You do understand that dymethazine is 2 superdrol atoms connected with a nitrogen atom.... It is almost equivalent of taking 2 SD

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do understand that dymethazine is 2 superdrol atoms connected with a nitrogen atom.... It is almost equivalent of taking 2 SD
No it isn't. Chemistry is a bit more complicated than that. Lol.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also it is by weight so how in the hell would 2 superdrol molecules weigh the same as one, I ask to myself realizing the errors of your ways.

Also chemistry is way more complicated then that.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
lol superdrol atom? you cant have an atom of a compound, only elements

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dimethazine it's a two superdrol molecules bound together with a nitrogen bond.

I understood what you meant. Atoms, elements, molecules, no need to get silly.

murk01

murk01

Awards

How where the gains on SD. And where the maintainable aftercycle and pct

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
How where the gains on SD. And where the maintainable aftercycle and pct
honestly they werent that great. I never responded well to SD. I guess i just wanted to give it one last try as i had been hearing about the popularity of low dose SD cycles. Kept everything i gained but it really didnt seem like that much. I never got the crazy strength people rave about. On DMZ....strength was fking insane