sns inhibit-p for the nips?

craig1987

Awards
Ive been struggling to find any reviews on sns inhibit-p for the use of reducing puffy nipples...

Have any of you guys used it or similar like blr prolactrone for this reason and with what results?

I dont think its been out all that long so maybe thats the reason behind the lack of reviews.

Cheers - craig

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Considering it was just recently released, I don't think you'll find much.

Inhibit p will help with prolactin and It's sides. It isn't going to help with estrogen.

Of you have puffy nips, I recommend some letro followed up with a serm.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
look into what ever your taking and see if it causes increased prolactin. If it does inhibit-p seems to be great from what I've read on here. Prami or caber are other options as well. maybe consider an ai as well

craig1987

Awards
Cheers guys...thing is i was on a megavol cycle about a year ago followed up with a poor pct due to uneducated advice from a mate, after a couple of months i got lumps and leaky nips then they went puffy which im sure are signs of elevated prolactin right? Sooo im currently on letro and trying to keep a strict diet at the min which is working great with the lumps but...im still left with these damn puffy nips haha so i thought the first point of call would be best to suppress my estrogen levels hence the letro.

Would you recommend waiting until ive run the letro and nolva before trying a prolactin supp?

Ive emailed the guys over at sns and they have said that theres been alot of success with reducing puffy nipples but as they say every body is different so theres no promises here....was just trying to get some first hand knowledge of the product.

Cheers - craig

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cheers guys...thing is i was on a megavol cycle about a year ago followed up with a poor pct due to uneducated advice from a mate, after a couple of months i got lumps and leaky nips then they went puffy which im sure are signs of elevated prolactin right? Sooo im currently on letro and trying to keep a strict diet at the min which is working great with the lumps but...im still left with these damn puffy nips haha so i thought the first point of call would be best to suppress my estrogen levels hence the letro.

Would you recommend waiting until ive run the letro and nolva before trying a prolactin supp?

Ive emailed the guys over at sns and they have said that theres been alot of success with reducing puffy nipples but as they say every body is different so theres no promises here....was just trying to get some first hand knowledge of the product.

Cheers - craig
I didn't get an email?

craig1987

Awards
This is the email i recieved mate from steve wood at sns.

"No one can say for sure that anything will 'solve' a problem like that but the ingredient profile in Inhibit-P is a combination that has been used with great success by alot of people."

I sent it on the the website under product info i think if i remember correctly.