best AI : Pes erase pro or 6oxo?

woodbear

Awards
Question, which is stronger AI, the still legal erase pro or the old 6oxo?

Along with nolva/clomid in pct or just as standalone booster?

ChainLink

Awards

I believe erase, but I have nothing to back that up. Also might want to look at AD3 by LeCheek.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
6oxo just seemed like a waste of money. didnt hear as much good feedback from 6oxo as I did erase. erase is a suicide inhibitor and offers cortisol control

murk01

murk01

Awards
6oxo just seemed like a waste of money. didnt hear as much good feedback from 6oxo as I did erase. erase is a suicide inhibitor and offers cortisol control
The cortisol control I. Erase makes it real nice. But as far as pct, I'm sold on formasurge from now on.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I've been hearing really good things about that on the forums lately but I've never tried it myself
The cortisol control I. Erase makes it real nice. But as far as pct, I'm sold on formasurge from now on.

steppinRazor

Awards
I really don't see why formasurge has been getting all the love, when formeron is clearly superior :D
Heavy advertisement I suppose.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I really don't see why formasurge has been getting all the love, when formeron is clearly superior :D
Heavy advertisement I suppose.
No, I have read a lot of good stuff about formeron. Formasurge is the one I have used. I'm sure formaron is good also.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I believe erase, but I have nothing to back that up. Also might want to look at AD3 by LeCheek.
I just picked up one bottle of ad3 by Lecheek and bout to buy another today or this weekend,found it at $16.99 a bottle :). That price alone maKes it worth it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
formeron is clearly superior :D
Personal opinion, or evidence to back that?

Ive personally used both, still using formasurge actually. Formasurge comes with 60, 100mg servings. Formeron dried a little faster/better. But, ive gotten the same effects from formasurge as i got from formeron

steppinRazor

Awards
Personal opinion, or evidence to back that?

Ive personally used both, still using formasurge actually. Formasurge comes with 60, 100mg servings. Formeron dried a little faster/better. But, ive gotten the same effects from formasurge as i got from formeron
honestly i couldnt get over the smell. it was offensive to me, and stayed all day. also it was greasy as **** and just messy in general.
formeron is clean smelling, and undetectable after application. and strong as hell. i think its a solid product, and would recommend it to anyone.

ChainLink

Awards
honestly i couldnt get over the smell. it was offensive to me, and stayed all day. also it was greasy as **** and just messy in general.
formeron is clean smelling, and undetectable after application. and strong as hell. i think its a solid product, and would recommend it to anyone.
Maybe u got a bad batch or it reacts differently to your skin. The smell isn't bad to me and it is only "greasy" feeling for 20-30 min at most. I apply on my forearms and don't have any problem w/it.

It does have a few white chunks when applying, but they disperse upon application. Formeron sounds like it is a "nicer" carrier. I think what will be the big determinant is which one stays in stock.lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the smell...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Strongest and still sold AI? Erase v1. There may be a few others that come close, but imo Erase v1 is still tops. If you use SERMS you should be able to get arimidex or letro or aromasin if you want pharma grade.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
I just picked up one bottle of ad3 by Lecheek and bout to buy another today or this weekend,found it at $16.99 a bottle :). That price alone maKes it worth it
AD3 has been getting some good reviews lately, I'm eager to try it out too...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought 6OXO hasn't been produced in several years?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought 6OXO hasn't been produced in several years?
[h=4]E-CONTROL Rx™ - Anti-Estrogen[/h]

- Pharmaceutical Grade 6-OXO
- Comparable to Gaspari Novadex XT
- Increases Testosterone Levels Up To 226%
- Decreases & Helps Control Estrogen Levels
- Increases Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- A Clinically Proven Supplement
- Prevents "Gyno", Water Retention & Puffiness

Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
View 6-OXO Study

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
3,6,androstentirene by house of muscle was the original 6oxo, and is still produced. Same compound. I love the ahit.