Bulking cycle after a cut?

worm212

Awards
I have been strictly cutting for the last 20 weeks, and am finally through.

I really like the lean look.
I am around 8% bf, and I was wondering how I should go about a bulking cycle?

Should I bulk naturally for a month and then start, or can I just begin the cycle right now?

I just don't want to raise my bf any higher, then run a cycle. Last time I bulked while fatter, I was so paranoid of getting too fat and eating too much.
If I were lean at the time I started bulking, I would not have minded.

I realize fat gain is inevitable while bulking, but should I just begin now while I am lean and dry?

Opinions please.

I would be going for a "leaner" bulk, I guess you could say.

The reason I ask all this is because I have never been this lean, and I would like to maintain a similar physique while bulking.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just did the same exact thing, 20+ weeks of cutting which will end in about 2 weeks.....then right into a lean bulk, not some retarded 5K calorie bulk...but about 700 cals per day on top of maintenance for 8 weeks on an isocaloric style diet (33% of F/C/P). I intend to start the cycle (the PH/DS/Ancillaries) right off the bat along with the increased calories. Should be a surplus of around 5K calories or so per week. Hopefully on a leaner more controlled bulk you can keep the fat gain to a minimum....must be nice to be as low as 8% lol....I dropped a shyt ton of fat, but didn't get that low....I believe the anabolics/ancillaries and natty supps are a must for bulking lean, should help keep the fat gain to a minimum and create an environment for muscle growth....

worm212

Awards
I just did the same exact thing, 20+ weeks of cutting which will end in about 2 weeks.....then right into a lean bulk, not some retarded 5K calorie bulk...but about 700 cals per day on top of maintenance for 8 weeks on an isocaloric style diet (33% of F/C/P). I intend to start the cycle (the PH/DS/Ancillaries) right off the bat along with the increased calories. Should be a surplus of around 5K calories or so per week. Hopefully on a leaner more controlled bulk you can keep the fat gain to a minimum....must be nice to be as low as 8% lol....I dropped a shyt ton of fat, but didn't get that low....I believe the anabolics/ancillaries and natty supps are a must for bulking lean, should help keep the fat gain to a minimum and create an environment for muscle growth....
Nice job man!

and exactly, I see people doing that 5k bullsh*t all of the time. Unless you're running a crazy ass cycle, You are going to turn into a fatass soon enough. If it doesn't bother you, by all means go ahead. haha

Yeah I was planning on doing 300-400 over maintenance a day with the 40/40/20 C/P/F.
I was surprised I got this low as well. I didn't think I was, because my abs weren't very lean looking. I thought I had fat on top of them still, turns out its just loose skin. Isn't that a b*tch? lmfao. Oh well, I still feel great about my physique. :)

But good job on the fat loss man. I dropped 60 pounds.. haha. Muscles are looking full again. I still feel small as hell, although I seem to get far more compliments now. So I guess that is a good sign.

Thank you man. So you think I should just begin my lean bulk/cycle in about a week or two? (Would need to preload support if so, hence, "in about a week or two")

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Nice job man!

and exactly, I see people doing that 5k bullsh*t all of the time. Unless you're running a crazy ass cycle, You are going to turn into a fatass soon enough. If it doesn't bother you, by all means go ahead. haha

Yeah I was planning on doing 300-400 over maintenance a day with the 40/40/20 C/P/F.
I was surprised I got this low as well. I didn't think I was, because my abs weren't very lean looking. I thought I had fat on top of them still, turns out its just loose skin. Isn't that a b*tch? lmfao. Oh well, I still feel great about my physique. :)

But good job on the fat loss man. I dropped 60 pounds.. haha. Muscles are looking full again. I still feel small as hell, although I seem to get far more compliments now. So I guess that is a good sign.

Thank you man. So you think I should just begin my lean bulk/cycle in about a week or two? (Would need to preload support if so, hence, "in about a week or two")
I only lost about 20 lbs, but I was within a decent range of my ideal natural weight w/o anabolics when I started.....but same as you, I also got way more compliments and more people thinking I was up to something (like roids or whatever) the lower my BF went. Even though you are shrinking and feeling small, so long as you have built some muscle in the meanwhile....uncovering it will only make you look better/bigger. You made me nervous though saying you are only going 4-500 over maintenance lol...now I feel as if I'm going to be eating too much! But yeah, I think its 100% better to go directly from a cut into a bulk/lean bulk....your body should be starving for the extra calories and carbs and should sop that all up the first week or two....perfect time to up the calories and add in the anabolics. I'd suggest jumping right on it ASAP....I'm anxious though, and I also want to fit this cycle in before I take some blood work testing for my hormones in 2-3 months....don't want to be on any PH or DS or any of that stuff for the testing. So you have more time than me to chill before you jump into it, and preload if you want to.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Save the cycle for when you cut, bulk natural. Trust me.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol well I still will say bulk natural. How the andro gel going?
I like to kill the natty supps like anabeta and GDA etc (and gray area stuff like 7/11 for instance) and work my diet (up the protein, more fat less carbs) during a cut.....and then for a bulk use the anabolics to (hopefully) build muscle easier/more efficiently. But yeah, just bumped up to 5g gel...graduated to the pump from the packets LOL. can't test hormones for a few months (due to the cycle) so i'll be stuck on 5g for good or for bad for the next few months.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I like to kill the natty supps like anabeta and GDA etc (and gray area stuff like 7/11 for instance) and work my diet (up the protein, more fat less carbs) during a cut.....and then for a bulk use the anabolics to (hopefully) build muscle easier/more efficiently. But yeah, just bumped up to 5g gel...graduated to the pump from the packets LOL. can't test hormones for a few months (due to the cycle) so i'll be stuck on 5g for good or for bad for the next few months.
Hope if goes good for you! If not send me those packets ;) xD

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why not do what ever you want to do at the time and cycle when ever you want that little extra? I personally have run bulk cycles and recomp cycles.
The recomp cycles are the most fun in my eyes. I am about to start another recomp cycle which should be hella fun IGF, SD, 11-OXO, and RS Transaderm.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You really hate your live don't you?

Also I was going to run:

Beastdrol - 20/20/20/20
M14add - 0/0/120/120/120/120/0/0
Epi - 0/0/0/0/30/30/45/45

I realize the m14 isn't exactly ideal for lean bulking.. Lol. But I need to use it now, because I don't respond well to using it solo. And I have nothing left to run it with.

worm212

Awards
I only lost about 20 lbs, but I was within a decent range of my ideal natural weight w/o anabolics when I started.....but same as you, I also got way more compliments and more people thinking I was up to something (like roids or whatever) the lower my BF went. Even though you are shrinking and feeling small, so long as you have built some muscle in the meanwhile....uncovering it will only make you look better/bigger. You made me nervous though saying you are only going 4-500 over maintenance lol...now I feel as if I'm going to be eating too much! But yeah, I think its 100% better to go directly from a cut into a bulk/lean bulk....your body should be starving for the extra calories and carbs and should sop that all up the first week or two....perfect time to up the calories and add in the anabolics. I'd suggest jumping right on it ASAP....I'm anxious though, and I also want to fit this cycle in before I take some blood work testing for my hormones in 2-3 months....don't want to be on any PH or DS or any of that stuff for the testing. So you have more time than me to chill before you jump into it, and preload if you want to.
Thank you for all of the input man!
And that's ironic.. Haha you made me nervous saying 700 haha made me feel like I'd be eating too little. -__- although I usually bulk at 500 over when i go for a Clean bulk, but not a lean bulk. You know?

And with the looking bigger when lean, definitely. Hah 18 inch fat arms look like sh*t compared to 16 inch lean as hell arms.

worm212

Awards
Save the cycle for when you cut, bulk natural. Trust me.
That's very odd, I've never heard anyone suggest that. :eek: idk man, I love the feeling of cutting without any help from anabolics, and then bulking up and cycling. :p just how I like it. That's neat that you do that though.

worm212

Awards
You really hate your live don't you?

Dammit. F*cking confusion. Posted the last replies off of a relatives account. Left it logged in on my phone.

ANYWAYS, yes I actually do hate my liver.

No, I have very good liver values. Always have even after harsh cycles. So this isn't pushing it to be honest. M14add is not harsh at all. The beast and epi are. I would be taking extra liver precautions on the weeks id be stacking the m14 regardless. Upping liver support, things of that nature.

worm212

Awards
Also the original plan was:

M14add- 120/120/120/90
Beastdrol- 0/0/0/20/20/20/20
Epistane- 0/0/0/0/0/0/30/30/45/45

Adding the m14 solo the first 3 weeks and lowering it the week I have to stack it with the beast.
But I moved it to the middle of the cycle to help keep things dry while running it.

Which option would be better? Keeping it in the middle or at the beginning?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I would just do epi for a full 6 weeks, and dose it higher (assess where you need to be, then next time you can go even higher if need be) like 40-50....and run the beastdrol for the first 4 weeks while the epi is kicking in....at 20mg. or run it 10mg for the entire 6 weeks....you're gonna stress your liver anyways, and you know it, why not go balls out? LOL :D as for the M14 I've never run it...usually use some sort of DHT like AHv3 or Pstanz or a topical like dermacrine. so can't comment on that part.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I'll give you advice later since am on my phone.

worm212

Awards
I would just do epi for a full 6 weeks, and dose it higher (assess where you need to be, then next time you can go even higher if need be) like 40-50....and run the beastdrol for the first 4 weeks while the epi is kicking in....at 20mg. or run it 10mg for the entire 6 weeks....you're gonna stress your liver anyways, and you know it, why not go balls out? LOL :D as for the M14 I've never run it...usually use some sort of DHT like AHv3 or Pstanz or a topical like dermacrine. so can't comment on that part.
Im having some trouble following the cycle you laid out. ._.

Can you put the options in the 0/0/0/0 form?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah sorry, I was going to....but I hate doing that LOL :D

Epi 30/40/40/40/50/50
Beast 20/20/20/20/0/0 or 10/10/10/10/10/10
*insert test base of choice here for 6 weeks*

keeping in mind you probably will be whacking your liver....but same as me, you have had good liver values no matter what, and you don't really care about stressing your liver for a month and a half. Still should note "kids don't try this at home" :D

worm212

Awards
yeah sorry, I was going to....but I hate doing that LOL :D

Epi 30/40/40/40/50/50
Beast 20/20/20/20/0/0 or 10/10/10/10/10/10
*insert test base of choice here for 6 weeks*

keeping in mind you probably will be whacking your liver....but same as me, you have had good liver values no matter what, and you don't really care about stressing your liver for a month and a half. Still should note "kids don't try this at home" :D
Haha those dosages look good man, but I still want to add the m14 in there somewhere. :/ Plus I dont even have that much epi on hand anyways. -__-

and yes, it definitely has a sketchy side, but like you said, the liver can handle it. haha my liver values were still good after my last beast/epi cycle. And that was about 20+ weeks ago. So it has had plenty of time to recoup.