"IF" on SD bulk cycle

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Wondering if anyone here has tried this, or if there are logs that i can find on here? On a "IF" SD bulk cycle. I was thinking about trying this to see what kind of results i would get. Although it prob wouldnt be a good idea to try IF on cycle when i never even tried IF at all lol.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
WTF is "IF"??

W

windows250279

Awards
Interested to hear about IF on a cutti g cycle too, with test and sd kicker

Z

Zatek

Awards
Based upon the studies I've seen, my conclusion is that meal timing is pretty much irrelevant to muscle growth. Your body takes upwards of 72 hours before it starts making changes based upon your calorie intake, and even then the changes are mostly insignificant. Even if you wanted to fast for several days, then eat one really big meal, you'd be limited by stomach size. Eating 7,500 calories every third day or 10,000 every forth day is a very unpleasant thought. Either you get a huge sugar rush from eating several quarts of ice cream, or you'd have intense stomach pains from trying to eat 7-8 lbs of steak.

Fasting has been showing to lower high blood pressure, so if you have BP issues on cycle you could benefit from fasting from 24-48 hours once or twice a week. Other than that, I don't see any reason not to eat in whatever way helps you hit your calorie goals and fits into your schedule. I just finished an Test-E/SD cycle and almost always ate just once a day, and occasionally every other day since I'm trying to drop a few lbs of fat.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
^ Im talking about "IF" you eat every day! example u fast for 17 hrs and have a 7 hr eating window.

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
bad idea for superdrol. its very carb hungry and youre gonna feel like youve been poisoned every day up until you hit that eat window. might sound like an ok idea on hdrol or epi though

W

windows250279

Awards
Zatek what were your results like on that course and diet

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
IF and bulk are complete opposite of each other... IF was made for an increase of gh during a fast so you could have lean gains... fasting and bulking dont work together....

W

windows250279

Awards
Madds agreed. What do you think in conjunction with a muscle increase and drop in fat with test and sd.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Madds agreed. What do you think in conjunction with a muscle increase and drop in fat with test and sd.
me personally... sd is a calorie monster... I wouldnt cut any cals... I would just eat like a beast so you will make sure your feeding your new muscle fibers and making them mature fibers... theres no reason why you should do a low cal while on a cycle... def pointless in my opinion... if your trying to lean out just get some ephedrine

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
me personally... sd is a calorie monster... I wouldnt cut any cals... I would just eat like a beast so you will make sure your feeding your new muscle fibers and making them mature fibers... theres no reason why you should do a low cal while on a cycle... def pointless in my opinion... if your trying to lean out just get some ephedrine
what lol! people cycle on cycle like with epi to lean out not LOSE fat. what are u talking about lol

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
IF and bulk are complete opposite of each other... IF was made for an increase of gh during a fast so you could have lean gains... fasting and bulking dont work together....
again what are you talking about lol. that first sentence you said doesnt even make sense.. you can bulk or cut on "IF". your last senetence.. LOL.. um most BB prefer to bulk on if cause you build muscle and burn fat while fasting. Did u misread my thread or something?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
bad idea for superdrol. its very carb hungry and youre gonna feel like youve been poisoned every day up until you hit that eat window. might sound like an ok idea on hdrol or epi though
I did IF on EPI on a cut and it worked great. **** raped my hairline though. Never again.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
what lol! people cycle on cycle like with epi to lean out not LOSE fat. what are u talking about lol
lean gains calls for a lower calorie than what is recommended... read more...
ive tried lean gains... its ok... its great if im enjured or not focusing on my bodybuilding... you def can hold onto muscle doing it...

some people use it to lean out. yes but with a motive to loose weight... cmon... depends on what your goal is...

my opinion, take it or leave it.... use something hormonal to either a) help hold onto gains while cutting, or harden up b) make gains, which would require a steady increase daily on calories for muscle gains and keep gains.

me personally, right now, (unless your an olympian or have your pro card) all you need to harden up is a fat burner and/or estrogen blocker. it will do just as good.

unless there is some reason for you to be doing this cycle, besides being sexy... I wouldnt recommend it... use your receptors for muscle gain...

sd is a calorie eater. you need dense carbs for it to work well with of coarse 1.5 to 2 protein per bw... and gradually incresing not by much just five grams daily...

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
um most BB...
that right there... I dont know a single TRUE bber that does lean gains... why would you want to do lg while trying to bulk!? multiple meals, high calories...

fasting and bulking should never be in the same sentence...

lg is used to keep your gh high... with your gh high you loose weight. thats what gh does....

unless you can truely eat 4000 cals in that small of a window??? that would be impressive...

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
that right there... I dont know a single TRUE bber that does lean gains... why would you want to do lg while trying to bulk!? multiple meals, high calories...

fasting and bulking should never be in the same sentence...

lg is used to keep your gh high... with your gh high you loose weight. thats what gh does....

unless you can truely eat 4000 cals in that small of a window??? that would be impressive...
you asked "why would you want to do lg while trying to bulk.. ughhh would you prefer fat gains on a bulk, lol?! also, u can increase gh on IF while bulking or cutting doesnt matter. GH will increase by simply "fasting." how old are you, did u just start bb? im a little confused, or maybe we are misreading each others posts?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
well epi is different...
I would recommend epi and maybe even hdrol...
I was agreeing with you...just saying I would avoid epi if you are in any way prone to mpb

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
you asked "why would you want to do lg while trying to bulk.. ughhh would you prefer fat gains on a bulk, lol?! also, u can increase gh on IF while bulking or cutting doesnt matter. GH will increase by simply "fasting." how old are you, did u just start bb? im a little confused, or maybe we are misreading each others posts?
hmmmm ok kid nevermind... your looking for advice.. and you just joines this forum.... you ask for advice and your given advice... so nevermind if your just going to insult the person given advice....

I dont think your reading all of my posts... are you illiterate? I have given you three posts... and you barely breef me on anything accept how old I am? your not going to get anywhere until you can accept advice.. whether you agree with it or not...

bodybuilders dont do if! your making it sound like this diet has been around for ages... no this diet is new...the diet that is known is multiple meals throughout the day. and no you wont gain weight if you do a clean bulk, and/or taking sd... because its a calorie moster.... but anyway your ignorance is annoying and you will be talking to no one or whoever else... reread my posts and figurw it out on your own. you can pm me to further the conversation or ask me politely, but until then, peace....

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
hmmmm ok kid nevermind... your looking for advice.. and you just joines this forum.... you ask for advice and your given advice... so nevermind if your just going to insult the person given advice....

I dont think your reading all of my posts... are you illiterate? I have given you three posts... and you barely breef me on anything accept how old I am? your not going to get anywhere until you can accept advice.. whether you agree with it or not...

bodybuilders dont do if! your making it sound like this diet has been around for ages... no this diet is new...the diet that is known is multiple meals throughout the day. and no you wont gain weight if you do a clean bulk, and/or taking sd... because its a calorie moster.... but anyway your ignorance is annoying and you will be talking to no one or whoever else... reread my posts and figurw it out on your own. you can pm me to further the conversation or ask me politely, but until then, peace....
alright i was trying to be nice, i wasnt rude or insult you with name calling but now i have to, Dude either your a Troll, or and IDIOT, or both. IM sorry but you said, quote no1 goes for lean gains on cycles, then you say u wont gain weight on a clean bulk implying people should eat dirty foods everyday to gain weight on SD, dude your gonna get fat, ur advice is fattening. Im sorry dude but like i said u must be a hard troll or an idiot. Im sure anyone else who's goals is not to get fat would agree with me.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
but i dont wanna make any enemies nor do i want to hear your bad advice/ignorance, so please lets ignore each other, dont post on my threads and i wont post on yours. thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 19
widthbrah Anabolics 6
B Cycle Logs 11
D Anabolics 46
B Cycle Logs 11