3rd Cycle Review

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to see if anyone could see any holes in my next planned cycle. This is my 3rd cycle.

First was Sust @ 500mg/week with a dbol kicker.
2nd was run into a contest - 750 mg/test p with a dbol kicker and winny for the last 3 weeks.

Just finished PCT from the 2nd cycle and I've managed to hold onto all but about 4 lbs of about 22 gained.

The cycle:

Test E - 700 mg/week 1-14
Test P - 100 mg/EOD 14-16
Deca - 400 mg/week 1-13
Dbol - 40 mg/ED weeks 3-9
HCG - 500 iu/week 10-16

As usual I'll have adex, nolva and caber on hand for sides, then for PCT I'll run:

Clomid - 100 mg/ED 17-20
Nolva - 20 mg/ED 17-20

I'm curious as to what people think about waiting until week 3 to start the dbol. Before I have used it to jump start my cycles, but I think this time I'll get more out of it if I start the dbol around the time the test and deca start being noticeable. Dbol also always kills my appetite, so I'm hoping the increased demand from my body by week 3 will counter that effect.

Stats:

5'11"
195 lbs
BF% ~8%

If you're looking for additional stats, PM me and I'll get them to you.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would throw the d-bol to week 1-6 for a kickstart. Also I am not sure how bad the sides would be for clomi at that dosage 100mg for 4 weeks seems a bit high.

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
I would throw the d-bol to week 1-6 for a kickstart. Also I am not sure how bad the sides would be for clomi at that dosage 100mg for 4 weeks seems a bit high.
Do you think the kickstart would be more beneficial than using it to amplify the effects of the deca/test more towards the middle of the cycle than the beginning? My understanding is that using an oral to kickstart is to keep motivation/drive up until the other compounds start working. I'm not worried about motivation, but rather crafting a better cycle. I guess that's what we experiment to find out!

As per PCT, I just finished 100mg ED clomid for 21 days about a month ago and the sides were minimal. For about a week some acne broke out on my arms (which was new) but it's gone now. As I said above, I didn't lose hardly anything coming off cycle, so I think I'll stick with what has worked for me!

Thanks for the input!