HELP WITH SUPER-DMZ RX

1. HELP WITH SUPER-DMZ RX

I had made an order for halo-plex and some 11 sterone for a nice cutting stack. Long story short, they ended up shipping me some Super DMZ RX instead of the 11 sterone, and the Super DMZ RX is something I have never taken before. Would anyone recommend stacking the halo-plex with the DMZ or save it for a different cycle????

2. I would run the dimethazine alone and have fun, but that is also because I love dimethazine (kinda hate myself for giving my last bottle to a buddy). Do not stack the two run or the other.

What is your pct looking like?

Quote Originally Posted by MrWay2Big View Post
    I had made an order for halo-plex and some 11 sterone for a nice cutting stack. Long story short, they ended up shipping me some Super DMZ RX instead of the 11 sterone, and the Super DMZ RX is something I have never taken before. Would anyone recommend stacking the halo-plex with the DMZ or save it for a different cycle????
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

3. My PCT Is straight. I was just concerned about stacking 2 methylated PHs together. How would you recommend running the SDMZ?

4. Also, what kind of results am I looking to gain from it? A lean bulk is what I'm looking for.

5. 30mg for 4-6 weeks and results depend on diet and training
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Super DMZ rx with????
    By rezstyle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 04:56 PM
  2. IronManLabs Super-DMZ RX
    By princevince in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:54 PM
  3. Super-DMZ rx & 1-Andro rx - "Stack"