Recovery from Superdrol

Babbagandu

Awards
I have read about people not getting back to their baseline test levels for months after PCT from running SD. I'm wondering if this is the rule or of it's the exception.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
im on sd now i certaintly hop its not months. maybee without a proper pct its likely but idk how likely
in for more awnsers

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read about people not getting back to their baseline test levels for months after PCT from running SD. I'm wondering if this is the rule or of it's the exception.

Depends on a multitude of things. The question you are asking is filled with many variables. First, it depends on your genetics, your HPTA. Second it depends on the cycle you run. Third, your PCT.

I've seen guys recover in 3 months (bloods to prove) off a harsh SD cycle with OTC PCT. And i've seen guys still low after 5 months when they went for a moderate SD cycle and SERM PCT.

Regardless, you need to give your body plenty of time to reach homeostasis after any steroid cycle. Don't rush to just hop back on.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I think this is one reason people need to see how they react to more mild compounds first. You can probably guess that if it takes you a long time to recover from hdrol, epi, or pmag it will probably take you even longer to recover from SD.

murk01

murk01

Awards
SD is a rough recovery. And it can take longer.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
now im freakin out im on my first sd run can anyone give personal experiences with recovery after sd

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Don't freak out. Just be smart about your PCT. There's no real overkill for PCT in my opinion. (as long as you're not using like 10 products lol)
My PCT:
Erase/Anabeta
Clomid
Intimidate
Organ Shield

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I'll just chime in and say my recovery was great I would say within a few weeks I was up n running libido was very strong. I used nolva

LITERaCOLA

Awards
do you know what otc pct's they used?
Depends on a multitude of things. The question you are asking is filled with many variables. First, it depends on your genetics, your HPTA. Second it depends on the cycle you run. Third, your PCT.

I've seen guys recover in 3 months (bloods to prove) off a harsh SD cycle with OTC PCT. And i've seen guys still low after 5 months when they went for a moderate SD cycle and SERM PCT.

Regardless, you need to give your body plenty of time to reach homeostasis after any steroid cycle. Don't rush to just hop back on.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
what do we think about ...
clomid100mg to 50mg
erase tapered off over 5 weeks
daa 3g ed till i run out
ghrp-6 200-400mcg ed

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you know what otc pct's they used?
I've seen a few actually. One was DS Activate Xtreme + Triazole + Erase v1, another was iForce Reversitol v1 + DAA, and i think i remember a Reversitol v2 + Testabolan + Intimidate (iforce stack).

LITERaCOLA

Awards
much appreciated
I've seen a few actually. One was DS Activate Xtreme + Triazole + Erase v1, another was iForce Reversitol v1 + DAA, and i think i remember a Reversitol v2 + Testabolan + Intimidate (iforce stack).

murk01

murk01

Awards
I did SD 10/20/30/40. Really 3 weeks is just fine. I love SD and will be starting another cycle in December. Will probably do 10/10/10 or 10x6. I'd say for me complete recovery took about 2 months that's including 1 month pct. My libido took a while. I was able to get and keep an erection the whole time but was not intrested in sex.
Pct is just support for the time u are shutdown. It does not really turn u back on. Time does.

It might of took me longer because of age, I'm 35. Just so u know this was my pct:

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Daa 3g
Erase 0/2/3/3/2/2

I may be forgetting something. I will be including a div and muca as boosters and formasurge as ai in next pct.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
I see people forget this a lot, but you should also include creatine in your pct if your worried about strength loss, it will help.