Tren & test its that time of year again

Boomer3

Awards
Well fellas I only cycle once a year. And it's time to run again, last cycle was test and tren run at 800 and 525 respectively. Loved it. This time I'm looking to run the same cycle but kick it off with dbol and finish it off with winny. My question pertains to test and tren dosing. I'm questioning playing with the tren higher than the test. Say 600 or 700 tren and 500 or 600 test. Would end up being about 11 weeks tren and 14 weeks test. Thoughts?? In case you curious the goal is lean mass and my numbers are 220lb. 6 foot 1 about 11-12% body fat. Been training ten plus years I'm currently 25.

TFlifting

Awards
Go with 700 tren and 300 test, you will notice much less sides and still see dramatic growth, the best way to run gear IMO

TFlifting

Awards
Test aromatizes where as tren does not, the increased testosterone will only cause I raise in estrogen levels and will therefore cause more side effects and bloating

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Test aromatizes where as tren does not, the increased testosterone will only cause I raise in estrogen levels and will therefore cause more side effects and bloating
This dude is right, I wish I had gone with a lower test dosage. But u got to learn some how.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
the theory behind the high tren low test is that progesterone and estrogen can work synergistically and cause more sides than one or the other alone. so lowering the test dose and supplementing adex and or caber is the best way to keep the two bad hormones as low as possible. while still being able to use a sufficient dose of tren to benefit from its potent results.

or atleast i think from browsing the forums

Boomer3

Awards
Thanks for the input fellas, going to run 700 and 300, as suggested. I cannot get my hands on caber. However I do have two packs of letro sitting around. With the higher dose of tren that makes me a little nervous about gyno. Now I have never had a problem with it and as mentioned before I ran tren at 525mg and Had no problem with it. I was running hcg that cycle as well. Which my source is currently out of. So suggested use on letro to help void gyno. Or not worry about it unless something appears then smash it with letro?

TFlifting

Awards
Thanks for the input fellas, going to run 700 and 300, as suggested. I cannot get my hands on caber. However I do have two packs of letro sitting around. With the higher dose of tren that makes me a little nervous about gyno. Now I have never had a problem with it and as mentioned before I ran tren at 525mg and Had no problem with it. I was running hcg that cycle as well. Which my source is currently out of. So suggested use on letro to help void gyno. Or not worry about it unless something appears then smash it with letro?
Personally I would run winstrol if you can't get caber because it inhibits progesterone as well but it is shown with lower test the progesterone actually does not affect gyno as much as you would think. If you can't get anything you should be fine regardless but I'm always happy to be safe than sorry

akaVeritaS

Awards
You can get your hands on gear, but you can't get your hands on Caber?

Intradesting. Notsureifsrs. You can easily find it if you look for a few minutes.

If you get gyno during Tren, Letro will not help you at all. It is going to be progestin related, which requires...dun dun dun... Caber! (or Prami)

TFlifting

Awards
You can get your hands on gear, but you can't get your hands on Caber?

Intradesting. Notsureifsrs. You can easily find it if you look for a few minutes.

If you get gyno during Tren, Letro will not help you at all. It is going to be progestin related, which requires...dun dun dun... Caber! (or Prami)
Or winstrol like I said... Granted its not as effective as caber or prami (caber preferred) but it would help, I know quite a few people who have a hard time getting caber for some reason

Boomer3

Awards
Have and will be running winstrol this cycle as well. And no I can not get caber or prami. Have a local source who doesn't carry them. But The convenience is nice.

TFlifting

Awards
Have and will be running winstrol this cycle as well. And no I can not get caber or prami. Have a local source who doesn't carry them. But The convenience is nice.
Yeah winstrol and you should be good hoping to hear how this works for you

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Just want to add... fsck prami. Horrible sleep, stuffy nose, feel really bad the entire next day.

Is caber similar side effect wise?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to add... fsck prami. Horrible sleep, stuffy nose, feel really bad the entire next day.

Is caber similar side effect wise?
Agree, need to start at .1mL and work your way up to .5mL. 1mL made me feel like I was literally dying.

Boomer3

Awards
Ill try an keep this thing updated as I go, first pin was yesterday. Both enanth so didn't notice too much today

Boomer3

Awards
Guys, feeling awesome, have not noticed much from the test/tren but am also running the winstrol at 50mg and Dbol at 30mg. Pumps are awesome and energy is sky high during workouts, (however I attribute this to getting on a preworkout after a 3-4 month lay off). Strength has increased notably within the first few days here, again mostly from the orals. Knocked out a Solid shoulder and core workout this morning and heading back around 2:30 for cardio. Again leaning out, and lean mass additions are the goal.

Side note, I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, I finished my college football career last season, and towards the end of the season substained a substantial shoulder injury to the supraspinatous. Has botherd me since last November, especially with lateral movements. However in the last week I have had minimal pain and increased weights.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Guys, feeling awesome, have not noticed much from the test/tren but am also running the winstrol at 50mg and Dbol at 30mg. Pumps are awesome and energy is sky high during workouts, (however I attribute this to getting on a preworkout after a 3-4 month lay off). Strength has increased notably within the first few days here, again mostly from the orals. Knocked out a Solid shoulder and core workout this morning and heading back around 2:30 for cardio. Again leaning out, and lean mass additions are the goal.

Side note, I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, I finished my college football career last season, and towards the end of the season substained a substantial shoulder injury to the supraspinatous. Has botherd me since last November, especially with lateral movements. However in the last week I have had minimal pain and increased weights.
Looks like a good cycle man. Wise choice running the tren high and test low! Should see some nice gains!
I tore my supraspinatus tendon about 18 months ago and it's still plays up doing certain exercises! It's frustrating to say the least!!!