Estrogen

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

Estrogen

I have found several conflicting opinions concerning estrogen post cycle. My question is: Do you believe that estrogen levels are higher, lower, or normal post cycle??? (after a PH/PS cycle)

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Depends on what you take. What PCT is though, is getting your test levels back to normal as your estrogen levels can stay the same but your test levels decrease.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

I am talking about theory. If natual testosteron (HTPA) is suppressed after a cycle of PH/PS, then what about estrogen. Is it higher or lower than normal. Directly after your cycle???
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lower, why would you think it would be higher?
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lower for males since most estrogen in men is derived from testosterone. Not sure for women.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

I believe that to be true, for test to be lower directly after a cycle. But, I have read many conflicting ideas concerning PCT, as if estrogen levels would be elevated. Some would wonder why you would need an anti-estrogen post cycle If estrogen levels are low.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Mavs
    I believe that to be true, for test to be lower directly after a cycle. But, I have read many conflicting ideas concerning PCT, as if estrogen levels would be elevated. Some would wonder why you would need an anti-estrogen post cycle If estrogen levels are low.
    I've also been led to believe that E levels are higher after a ph cycle due to the fact that when ur T levels are elevated your E levels also elevate to offset that. Therefore, when your go into PCT, your T levels drop off drastically until your own T rises again. Meanwhile estro is still elevated, hence the need for anti E such as Nolva. Is this incorrect?
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.21%

look, the male body doesn't produce E ,whereas it does produce T. E in the male body comes from aromatization OF T. but the issue is this. after a cycle, the T/E RATIO is MUCH lower (ie much higher E in PROPORTION to T). THAT is the problem

levels of E are not the issue. the RATIO is the issue. Anti-e's lower E, which improves the RATIO
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

OK, Now we have some that believe that estrogen levels are higher after a cycle. I understand that ratio between E/T is the real issue, but what it true, is estrogen levels higher or lower...Let's keep this discussion going. The more who chime in the closer we get to truth.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I heard that your estrogen levels rise quicker than test so thats why you need an anti e to keep the estrogen low and then you body raises test because you have neither.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

Ratio is key. Your body trys to keep certain levels of estrogen and testosterone. Obviously during a cycle, you have had much higher that normal levels of test. After a cycle your own test production is extremely low. Back to the question: what is your estrogen level??? Some would say estrogen is high because test has been high (body trying to balance that ratio)...and some would say low because most PH/PS don't aromatise and this is how our body makes estrogen, by test converting to estrogen.

Any other opinions/facts...someone have any studys they could post??? Any Mods wanna chime in???
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Mavs
    Ratio is key. Your body trys to keep certain levels of estrogen and testosterone. Obviously during a cycle, you have had much higher that normal levels of test. After a cycle your own test production is extremely low. Back to the question: what is your estrogen level??? Some would say estrogen is high because test has been high (body trying to balance that ratio)...and some would say low because most PH/PS don't aromatise and this is how our body makes estrogen, by test converting to estrogen.

Any other opinions/facts...someone have any studys they could post??? Any Mods wanna chime in???

If E levels are low after a cycle then why the need for an anti-e?
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

well first the aromatization brings estro up during cycle adn after cycle T is low E is high.

Secondly the aromatize enzyme is hgiher in body due to cyle and thus the a very good portion of the low T that is produced is turned into E.

Now the use of anti e is to shock the body of very low E levels. It sees this and makes more T to convert into E
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

Would you agree with this: Since your body makes little estrogen & most estrogen is made my testosterone converting to estrogen. You have very little natural testosterone after a cycle, really none to convert to estrogen. So, let's say estrogen is slightly raised. Your t/e ratio is favoring estrogen (untill your natural test is restored)
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

Yeah that sounds right but ive done a cycle without pct before and i can tell by the first week my body has started making at least a little T and that is being mostly converted to E.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.69%

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    Yeah that sounds right but ive done a cycle without pct before and i can tell by the first week my body has started making at least a little T and that is being mostly converted to E.
    Why do you say that??? If Estrogen is present, then why would your body convert the little testosterone it has to estrogen??? Just curious!!!
  17. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.99%

From the weeks before it during the cycle. Your body keeps seeing the upped testosterone and trys to balance out the E in sink with T therefore it increases the aromatize enzyme and it is still increased for a matter of weeks( every person being case different).

Similar Forum Threads

1. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:41 PM
  2. Why Billy Has Breasts: Estrogen Story
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 12:41 AM
  3. Estrogen Receptors
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 03:43 PM
  4. Low Estrogen got me really sick