A small cycle to hold me over.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting this cycle in about 2 weeks or so. After this cycle/pct and time off I will be hopping on test e and deca.

Here is the cycle
SD 10/10/10/10/10/10
IGF-LR3 40mcg postworkout
RS Transaderm (been saving this bottle for a while)
Albuterol 16-20mg

I will be running calories at 200 above maintenance with lean gains and carb cycling attempting to hit a lean 195-200 currently 205lbs.

I will still be running my push/pull/legs program that I love, with cardio 6 days a week

PCT I will have all on hand but not positive how I am going to run it (depends on a few factors) but if all else fails I will run my normal clomid based pct.

I will be logging this because I have yet to see a SD IGF log and think it will be interesting.

Questions/comments/concerns always welcome.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Subd! I love the pre bulk bulk cycle lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be starting this cycle in about 2 weeks or so. After this cycle/pct and time off I will be hopping on test e and deca.

Here is the cycle
SD 10/10/10/10/10/10
IGF-LR3 40mcg postworkout
RS Transaderm (been saving this bottle for a while)
Albuterol 16-20mg

I will be running calories at 200 above maintenance with lean gains and carb cycling attempting to hit a lean 195-200 currently 205lbs.

I will still be running my push/pull/legs program that I love, with cardio 6 days a week

PCT I will have all on hand but not positive how I am going to run it (depends on a few factors) but if all else fails I will run my normal clomid based pct.

I will be logging this because I have yet to see a SD IGF log and think it will be interesting.

Questions/comments/concerns always welcome.
Looks sexy!!!

steppinRazor

Awards
Hell yeah, this should be good.

Just a word on the transaderm, there's a lot more pumps in there than they claim, not sure if dosing is off or there's just extra..but it doesn't hurt to dose higher than 5 pumps.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Think I am going to add 500mg 11-oxo as well just because I am tired of starring at them in my fridge.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
In!!! have you ever taken Igf-LR3? I've heard good things and bad things.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have heard around 2 horror stories and the rest of the stories state it as the greatest thing since sliced bread placed on a supermodel bisexual couple making out in a hot tub made of gold filled with champagne asking you to join in.
This will be my first run of it and I am excited to see how it goes.

In!!! have you ever taken Igf-LR3? I've heard good things and bad things.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I have heard around 2 horror stories and the rest of the stories state it as the greatest thing since sliced bread placed on a supermodel bisexual couple making out in a hot tub made of gold filled with champagne asking you to join in.
Well when put like that...

LITERaCOLA

Awards
bahaha. so are you getting it from a source or chem site?

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Im curious why only 10 mgs of superdrol? If 10 works great for you then cool, but I dont see why you wouldnt run it at 20 mgs, but thats me.. If your running the oral, you might as well run it to get the most out of it

LITERaCOLA

Awards
i think because he's planning on running it for 6 weeks instead of 4
Im curious why only 10 mgs of superdrol? If 10 works great for you then cool, but I dont see why you wouldnt run it at 20 mgs, but thats me.. If your running the oral, you might as well run it to get the most out of it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I will put the log up in a week assuming all the stuff gets here

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just waiting on 0.6% Acetic Acid, and Bac water which will be coming on saturday. Soon we shall see the monster rise.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
And my final package arrived today. I will reconstitute the first vial of IGF tomorrow and start pinning/the rest of the cycle, monday.