stanodrol and hair loss

  1. New Member
    1kerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    473
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

    stanodrol and hair loss


    Well, I'm on day 29 of my hdrol/stanodrol cycle, and after i got my hair cut (very short btw) looks like I have less hair than before, so if I stop the stanodrol dosing, will the hair loss stop? or Im already f*ck? Was planning to running it for 2 more weeks at 750mg

  2. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    Well, I'm on day 29 of my hdrol/stanodrol cycle, and after i got my hair cut (very short btw) looks like I have less hair than before, so if I stop the stanodrol dosing, will the hair loss stop? or Im already f*ck? Was planning to running it for 2 more weeks at 750mg

    I cant say I have valid research or studies to validate my opinion here or reasoning.... BUT

    AndroHard V3 --- which is a blend of Androsterone and Epiandrosterone has NOT caused any user feedback to complain about shedding like our very FIRST liqua-vade Androhard....

    Now -- since the newer AndroHard v3 is Alpha isomer (androsterone) with just 'some' beta-epiandrosterone....I believe the EPI version (which is in the Stanodrol and OLD androhard) causes more aggressive hair shedding.

    I believe some research determined that EPI version bound more aggressively to prostate, skin, hair etc... WHEREAS alpha- isomer (AH v3) bound harder to muscle tissue....

    Like I said --- this might have some merit to your situation...

    -Matt-
  3. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I cant say I have valid research or studies to validate my opinion here or reasoning.... BUT

    AndroHard V3 --- which is a blend of Androsterone and Epiandrosterone has NOT caused any user feedback to complain about shedding like our very FIRST liqua-vade Androhard....

    Now -- since the newer AndroHard v3 is Alpha isomer (androsterone) with just 'some' beta-epiandrosterone....I believe the EPI version (which is in the Stanodrol and OLD androhard) causes more aggressive hair shedding.

    I believe some research determined that EPI version bound more aggressively to prostate, skin, hair etc... WHEREAS alpha- isomer (AH v3) bound harder to muscle tissue....

    Like I said --- this might have some merit to your situation...

    -Matt-
    gotta be true, since I am astonished that there is no complaints about hair loss with AHv3....not from me either up till now....*knock on wood*
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    gotta be true, since I am astonished that there is no complaints about hair loss with AHv3....not from me either up till now....*knock on wood*

    Right.

    I remember our very old LV AH elicited some hair shedding in some...as it was pure EPI. Now we do not get any complaints in this department and I could only attribute that to the different isomer blend....

    -Matt
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Right.

    I remember our very old LV AH elicited some hair shedding in some...as it was pure EPI. Now we do not get any complaints in this department and I could only attribute that to the different isomer blend....

    -Matt
    this is why I have no issues running AHv3 year round with androgel (with Divanil and AI majority of the time as well). Hasn't given me hairline issues up to this point....so I'm doing 1 cap non-WO days, 2 caps WO days, and 2 caps "on cycle" (whenever I do an 8-12 week cycle of AAS or PH/DS, whatever). Something is causing my hair to fall out LESS recently, and I'm not sure what it is. Started androgel 5 weeks ago, started divanil 3 weeks ago, only additions the past month. I've steady been on minox/AAcid 2x per day with nizoral shampoo EOD taco-8 etc. for 4 months, or more....but the decreased shedding has occurred just the past 2 weeks. weird, esp since I also added in the AHv3 last week....
  6. Senior Member
    MattPorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    64118
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    this is why I have no issues running AHv3 year round with androgel (with Divanil and AI majority of the time as well). Hasn't given me hairline issues up to this point....so I'm doing 1 cap non-WO days, 2 caps WO days, and 2 caps "on cycle" (whenever I do an 8-12 week cycle of AAS or PH/DS, whatever). Something is causing my hair to fall out LESS recently, and I'm not sure what it is. Started androgel 5 weeks ago, started divanil 3 weeks ago, only additions the past month. I've steady been on minox/AAcid 2x per day with nizoral shampoo EOD taco-8 etc. for 4 months, or more....but the decreased shedding has occurred just the past 2 weeks. weird, esp since I also added in the AHv3 last week....
    Probably some build up of some things kicking into high gear now. How do you like that nizoral shampoo? 1% or 2%?I trued nioxin but its pretty weak sauceI like TACO-8 hahah Makes me want taco bell-Matt
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Probably some build up of some things kicking into high gear now. How do you like that nizoral shampoo? 1% or 2%?I trued nioxin but its pretty weak sauceI like TACO-8 hahah Makes me want taco bell-Matt
    I figure it may have been things kicking into gear after 3-4 months.....BUT it was strange to me that starting the androgel and divanil (only additions) seemed to coincide with the decrease in hairs in the brush/drain. Maybe my hormone levels being fcked up, then being adjusted to more normal parameters helped? not sure. but I use the 2%, I figure use the most potent available since the Rx version is OTC. I did buy the 1% by accident once...you gotta make sure which one you click on and put in your cart.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Steroids and Hair Loss
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 03:43 AM
  2. Pro-Hormones and Hair-Loss - The Reference Thread
    By BodyWizard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 07:04 PM
  3. MDHT and hair loss prevention?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:52 PM
  4. A couple questions about spiro and hair loss
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 10:29 AM
  5. PH's and Hair loss
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in