stanodrol and hair loss

1kerry

Awards
Well, I'm on day 29 of my hdrol/stanodrol cycle, and after i got my hair cut (very short btw) looks like I have less hair than before, so if I stop the stanodrol dosing, will the hair loss stop? or Im already f*ck? Was planning to running it for 2 more weeks at 750mg

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm on day 29 of my hdrol/stanodrol cycle, and after i got my hair cut (very short btw) looks like I have less hair than before, so if I stop the stanodrol dosing, will the hair loss stop? or Im already f*ck? Was planning to running it for 2 more weeks at 750mg

I cant say I have valid research or studies to validate my opinion here or reasoning.... BUT

AndroHard V3 --- which is a blend of Androsterone and Epiandrosterone has NOT caused any user feedback to complain about shedding like our very FIRST liqua-vade Androhard....

Now -- since the newer AndroHard v3 is Alpha isomer (androsterone) with just 'some' beta-epiandrosterone....I believe the EPI version (which is in the Stanodrol and OLD androhard) causes more aggressive hair shedding.

I believe some research determined that EPI version bound more aggressively to prostate, skin, hair etc... WHEREAS alpha- isomer (AH v3) bound harder to muscle tissue....

Like I said --- this might have some merit to your situation...

-Matt-

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I cant say I have valid research or studies to validate my opinion here or reasoning.... BUT

AndroHard V3 --- which is a blend of Androsterone and Epiandrosterone has NOT caused any user feedback to complain about shedding like our very FIRST liqua-vade Androhard....

Now -- since the newer AndroHard v3 is Alpha isomer (androsterone) with just 'some' beta-epiandrosterone....I believe the EPI version (which is in the Stanodrol and OLD androhard) causes more aggressive hair shedding.

I believe some research determined that EPI version bound more aggressively to prostate, skin, hair etc... WHEREAS alpha- isomer (AH v3) bound harder to muscle tissue....

Like I said --- this might have some merit to your situation...

-Matt-
gotta be true, since I am astonished that there is no complaints about hair loss with AHv3....not from me either up till now....*knock on wood*

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotta be true, since I am astonished that there is no complaints about hair loss with AHv3....not from me either up till now....*knock on wood*

Right.

I remember our very old LV AH elicited some hair shedding in some...as it was pure EPI. Now we do not get any complaints in this department and I could only attribute that to the different isomer blend....

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Right.

I remember our very old LV AH elicited some hair shedding in some...as it was pure EPI. Now we do not get any complaints in this department and I could only attribute that to the different isomer blend....

-Matt
this is why I have no issues running AHv3 year round with androgel (with Divanil and AI majority of the time as well). Hasn't given me hairline issues up to this point....so I'm doing 1 cap non-WO days, 2 caps WO days, and 2 caps "on cycle" (whenever I do an 8-12 week cycle of AAS or PH/DS, whatever). Something is causing my hair to fall out LESS recently, and I'm not sure what it is. Started androgel 5 weeks ago, started divanil 3 weeks ago, only additions the past month. I've steady been on minox/AAcid 2x per day with nizoral shampoo EOD taco-8 etc. for 4 months, or more....but the decreased shedding has occurred just the past 2 weeks. weird, esp since I also added in the AHv3 last week....

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is why I have no issues running AHv3 year round with androgel (with Divanil and AI majority of the time as well). Hasn't given me hairline issues up to this point....so I'm doing 1 cap non-WO days, 2 caps WO days, and 2 caps "on cycle" (whenever I do an 8-12 week cycle of AAS or PH/DS, whatever). Something is causing my hair to fall out LESS recently, and I'm not sure what it is. Started androgel 5 weeks ago, started divanil 3 weeks ago, only additions the past month. I've steady been on minox/AAcid 2x per day with nizoral shampoo EOD taco-8 etc. for 4 months, or more....but the decreased shedding has occurred just the past 2 weeks. weird, esp since I also added in the AHv3 last week....
Probably some build up of some things kicking into high gear now. How do you like that nizoral shampoo? 1% or 2%?I trued nioxin but its pretty weak sauceI like TACO-8 hahah Makes me want taco bell-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Probably some build up of some things kicking into high gear now. How do you like that nizoral shampoo? 1% or 2%?I trued nioxin but its pretty weak sauceI like TACO-8 hahah Makes me want taco bell-Matt
I figure it may have been things kicking into gear after 3-4 months.....BUT it was strange to me that starting the androgel and divanil (only additions) seemed to coincide with the decrease in hairs in the brush/drain. Maybe my hormone levels being fcked up, then being adjusted to more normal parameters helped? not sure. but I use the 2%, I figure use the most potent available since the Rx version is OTC. I did buy the 1% by accident once...you gotta make sure which one you click on and put in your cart.