stanodrol and hair loss
- 09-18-2012, 01:50 AM
- 09-18-2012, 02:06 AM
I cant say I have valid research or studies to validate my opinion here or reasoning.... BUT
AndroHard V3 --- which is a blend of Androsterone and Epiandrosterone has NOT caused any user feedback to complain about shedding like our very FIRST liqua-vade Androhard....
Now -- since the newer AndroHard v3 is Alpha isomer (androsterone) with just 'some' beta-epiandrosterone....I believe the EPI version (which is in the Stanodrol and OLD androhard) causes more aggressive hair shedding.
I believe some research determined that EPI version bound more aggressively to prostate, skin, hair etc... WHEREAS alpha- isomer (AH v3) bound harder to muscle tissue....
Like I said --- this might have some merit to your situation...
- 09-18-2012, 02:32 AM
09-19-2012, 03:17 PM
09-19-2012, 03:26 PM
09-24-2012, 02:52 PM
09-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 62Last Post: 08-08-2011, 03:43 AM
- By BodyWizard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2005, 07:04 PM
- By z28man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2004, 12:52 PM
- By TheUsual in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-14-2004, 10:29 AM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:03 PM