no results with prami, what now?

B

binkshimself

Awards
Finished a 5 wk haloplex cycle an noticed puffy nips beginning of the 5th week. Didn't have nolva on hand cause I listened to retards that told me a real serm would not be needed and that OTC's would be fine (I've already heard it all..). Got nolva and started 20mg ed for like 3 weeks and didn't notice ANY results. Did alot of research and found that it might be a prolactin/progesterone problem rather than just estrogen (puffy/very slightly sensitive. no lump or soreness) so I quit the nolva and tapered up to 1mg ed of letro and 1mg of prami. I'm starting my 3rd week of this and so far have seen no changes. I'm wondering WTF I should do now. Keep up with this dosing? or is it possible that the prami is doing nothing, and I should switch to dostinex? I'm just looking for some advice before I flood my body with any more BS to take care of this crap. Thanks for the help in advance.

B

binkshimself

Awards
Also should I be taking any kind of natural test boosters while doing this? I've heard mixed things

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you can use OTC PCT for hdrol. It just has to be a comprehensive OTC layout, not tribulus and some milk thistle rofl.

If you're using letro and prami and not seeing results, you may have bunk chem lol. I always have arimidex and aromasin on hand, but i'm currently using Inhibit-P from SNS and it's working great to keep my nipples in check. Puffyness down, sensitivity down as well.

B

binkshimself

Awards
I def feel the side effects from the prami so I would think its not bunk. But I ordered some inhibit p earlier this week and it should be here soon. I'll update in a few days.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
the sides from prami ****ing blow. I started at 25 then slowly increased it to 60-75 took about 3 weeks to get that high. I got use to the sides and only felt drowzyness after 3 weeks
I def feel the side effects from the prami so I would think its not bunk. But I ordered some inhibit p earlier this week and it should be here soon. I'll update in a few days.

B

binkshimself

Awards
Yeah I started at .25 for like 3 days then .5 for another 3. Now I'm at 1mg. Probably steppe up a bit fast but I really want to knock this **it out. Got my inhibit-p in the mail today. Starting the first dose at dinner. Almost out of my letro also, I'll have to taper down in a week or so. Will taking nolva on my letro taper down mess with my issue any?

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
if your prami isn't bunk you should start seeing results. but since you started inhibit p it's hard to say whether the prami is helping or not. maybe change sources from where you get your prami.

B

binkshimself

Awards
I have a bottle of Endosurge. I was wondering if I should take that bad boy or use inhibit-p. I've read good things about both for combating prolactin issues.

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
mpst likely your chems are bunk, sorry to say. Get prolactrone or sns inhibit-p and both should work I only have experience with prolactrone which works great, i logged it "unsponsored prolactrone log" also if your chems are bunk the only legit otc ai i know of is formeron, it is a prohormone but rather have a little shutdown than boobs and no sex drive right?
I have a bottle of Endosurge. I was wondering if I should take that bad boy or use inhibit-p. I've read good things about both for combating prolactin issues.

B

binkshimself

Awards
I took the formasurge and the inhibit-p together for like 4 or 5 weeks. Some days it would seem like it was working and the puffiness def went down, then a few days later it would just pop up again. I quit the formasurge and the inhibit-p and it's just about the same as when I first got off halo... It's effing annoying. I got ahold of some cabaser tabs and have been taking them but haven't seen any results with that... i guess i'll try prolactrone... I feel stupid jumping from supplement to supplement and I almost just want to not take a god damn thing and see if my body will fix it.

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i didnt say formasurge i said formeron, different carrier. YOUR RESEARCH CHEMICALS ARE BUNK! seriously man if otc stuff is working slightly but letro nolva cabaser and prami arent, sounds like you are getting ripped off stop ordering from where ever you are ordering from and order somewhere else, just not where you ahve been ordering
I took the formasurge and the inhibit-p together for like 4 or 5 weeks. Some days it would seem like it was working and the puffiness def went down, then a few days later it would just pop up again. I quit the formasurge and the inhibit-p and it's just about the same as when I first got off halo... It's effing annoying. I got ahold of some cabaser tabs and have been taking them but haven't seen any results with that... i guess i'll try prolactrone... I feel stupid jumping from supplement to supplement and I almost just want to not take a god damn thing and see if my body will fix it.

B

binkshimself

Awards
I understand what you are saying. Ive ordered from multiple different places, and the cabaser is not a research chem, It's actual 1mg tablets. Reguardless I'm assuming that you're still probably right on some level but it's only been 2 weeks on the caber tabs so I might give it a bit longer and try inhibit p.

I thought I read somewhere that prolactin and estrogen work together in the developement of breast tissue but when one is high, the other is generaly low. Is there any truth to that? if so maybe my estrogen is shot from the AI's and prolactin is just high because of it.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Why not go in and get some blood work done. THEN you WILL know what your dealing with and can address it properly so that your not jumping all over the place with chemicals. Not trying to be a dik, just saying....

B

binkshimself

Awards
Yeah i agree and i was going to untill my damn car broke. I just dropped like 1500 to fix it. I read the sticky on the anabolics forum about cheap blood work. Should i just do the female panel and add the prolactin test? Or should i add some other test

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN order for Ldopa to work at full steam you must also take a decarboxylase inhibitor to prevent metabolism into dopamine outside the brain.

The only product on the market to do this is Prolactrone.

Inhibit P actually has Vit b6 which causes the ldopa to be metabolized outside the brain even faster which is bad.

Formeron will reduce estro sides and Prolactrone will dominate your prolactin levels.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/217748-prolactrone-faq.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/black-lion-research/

B

binkshimself

Awards
Thanks alot for the info man. Prolactrone ordered and on the way.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Prolactrone, formeron and inhibit p should have been on hand from the very beginning. Formeron is great and so is prolactrone. You need to set these cycles up to perfection in advance. I'm slightly disappointed. Jk I'm not but still lol just learn from your mistakes. Before I start a cycle I like to have 2-3 bottles of serms AIs on hand just in case one could be bunk. Yes its expensive but is your body worth it? I sure hope so

B

binkshimself

Awards
I agree, unfortunately i went off advice of a friend that NEVER had issues. Def have done alot more research since then and will continue to.

B

binkshimself

Awards
Word, will do. Prolactrone is in its way but I'm already feeling a lot better just taking inhibit-p alone. Still somewhat puffy but I feel like its less. Sex drive is almost back completely too which is nice, the girl seems to think so too.

B

binkshimself

Awards
Also blood work on the way here in the next week or so

B

binkshimself

Awards
Word, will do. Prolactrone is in its way but I'm already feeling a lot better just taking inhibit-p alone. Still somewhat puffy but I feel like its less. Sex drive is almost back completely too which is nice, the girl seems to think so too.

swollz

swollz

Awards
Hey so I noticed small bb size thing under left nipple and I have no other symptoms ... Started a cycle with tren this week however... Pecs still looks solid and good... Would this work for me what you ordered? I definetly don't want bitch tits!

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
get prolactrone stat
Hey so I noticed small bb size thing under left nipple and I have no other symptoms ... Started a cycle with tren this week however... Pecs still looks solid and good... Would this work for me what you ordered? I definetly don't want bitch tits!

B

binkshimself

Awards
Blood work ordered. I will post results as soon as they come in, most likely sometime this week.

B

binkshimself

Awards
Ok so bloods came in today and I'm not sure what to think

Testosterone 716 ng/dl referenced at 348-1197

LH 9.3 mIU/ml 1.7-8.6

FSH 3.8 mIU/ml 1.5-12.4

Prolactin .2 ng/ml 4.0-15.2

Estradiol 30.7 pg/ml 7.6-42.6

...So prolactin is super low, yet I show almost every symtom of elevated prolactin. Everything else looks decent so what do you guys think?

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Was this while taking prami, inhibit P, or Prolactrone?

I saw talk of all three. Prolactin is definitely down...

B

binkshimself

Awards
Cabergoline. Yet said side effects still persisted.

B

binkshimself

Awards
Sorry didn't mean side effects... I meant the symptoms stayed ie puffy slightly sensitive nipples. Mild lactation if squeezed.

S

steel50

Awards
I have the same issue, honestly I regret every taking hdrol, seems to cause irreversible gyno rarely. Going to try formeron or erase if I can, but don't have much hope. Especially as your bloods are normal and you still have the issue.