Testicular Atrophy

jneutron

jneutron

Awards
On day 18 of an epistane cylce. I planned to go for 5 weeks, but today I noticed roughly 25% testicular atrophy. How should I react to this? Should I end my cycle early or what?

AngryOldMan

Awards
If you have a SERM and no other major symptoms, I'd say keep going. I had comparable atrophy on my cycle. I recovered just fine with a SERM.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On day 18 of an epistane cylce. I planned to go for 5 weeks, but today I noticed roughly 25% testicular atrophy. How should I react to this? Should I end my cycle early or what?
Testicular atrophy is to be expected when adding external androgens into your body. Its just because you are not producing your own testosterone as you are ingesting it, keep driving on and it should all take care of itself after a full PCT.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you had done more research you would have been prepared for that.

Atrophy happens when your body reacts to exogenous testosterone. Not too much to worry about for a short oral cycle. With proper PCT and time off you'll be back to normal.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you had done more research you would have been prepared for that.

Atrophy happens when your body reacts to exogenous testosterone. Not too much to worry about for a short oral cycle. With proper PCT and time off you'll be back to normal.
I figured I would let the obvious lack of research go.

jneutron

jneutron

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, I guess all carry on as long as all else is okay.
I do have a full PCT on hand, Nolva, Revolution black, and Beast Super Test.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys, I guess all carry on as long as all else is okay.
I do have a full PCT on hand, Nolva, Revolution black, and Beast Super Test.
what happens if you still have atrophy after pct? my guys haven't come back yet i feel like an 11 yr old:(

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
yes, im reading that hcg might work. any thoughts

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't need hcg, time , a serm and patience heals all. Its just epi as well, if it was test I would incorporate hcg to kick off pct but epi, no.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't need hcg, time , a serm and patience heals all. Its just epi as well, if it was test I would incorporate hcg to kick off pct but epi, no.
it's been a total of 6 weeks since last epi dose! how much longer should one wait?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tamox erase and daa and pctx3 by vital labs
Interesting, 4 weeks I'm guessing as well? Maybe you're tamox was bunk. I say let time heal you. You could try to stack data/Abe/erase if you wanted to try to increase your natural testosterone production. But time would be a better healer.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
can i dose tamox again. this time from a different company?

antmike

Awards
I would use small doses of hcg at first sign of atrophy of any cycle but I'm far from an expert

FranARG

Awards
While on Epi I had a pretty noticeable test atrophy..But after a few days of PCT my boys went back to normal.
Try clomid, since it is better than tamox for restoring HPTA.

Massiah

Awards
anyone else wanna give advise please
Listen to the guy saying get blood work. Find out what's going on inside. Clomid and hcg should help, but bloods first. IMO blood's should be done prior, mid, and end of cycle at the very least.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i think im gonna first try a test booster and some zma what should i look for in a test booster. i tried daa already so please dont recommend

FranARG

Awards
I have tried lots of test boosters as stand alone products. So far, the best was Gamma-O, from Gamma Labs. I do not know why it is no popular, but it sure did its work for me. Despite that, it is not as strong as a PH, by far..

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Listen to everyone else, get bloodwork done. Find the source so you can take the correct steps to fix the problem, rather than throwing a cocktail of supplemental sh*t into your body that could possibly just perpetuate the problem. In order to fix it, you gotta know whats causing it! Also, it can be rather counter-productive to run an AI after running a dry compound. In fact, it may have caused some of your problems.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
For bloodwork you want to look at LH and FSH. These are what tell the testes to do their job.

Could try a couple days of clomid at 100. This is used as a good kick start in some PCTs.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
For bloodwork you want to look at LH and FSH. These are what tell the testes to do their job.

Could try a couple days of clomid at 100. This is used as a good kick start in some PCTs.
i m going to dr to get a referral to see an endo this week

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly i wouldn't even bother seeing a doctor. Let time heal this. I am guessing that some of this is simply in your head.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Better safe than sorry i guess. it's already scheduled

FranARG

Awards
Clomid does a better job in telling your boys to start working again.I would go like this:Clomid 100/100/50/50Nolva 20/20/10/10But make sure you are getting good stuff..

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
so.... they don't have an opening for a week, then afte that i would probably hve to wait another week to get in with referral from doc. fuk it ima take and bulbine zma and real clomid for 2 weeks

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
yes, im reading that hcg might work. any thoughts
I am a rookie compared to the other posters here but I can tell you from personal experience the HCG works when you are TRT at 180-200 MGs per week. My scrotum went from pre-puberty size back to normal within three weeks. I am on 500 IU's X2 per week.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I am a rookie compared to the other posters here but I can tell you from personal experience the HCG works when you are TRT at 180-200 MGs per week. My scrotum went from pre-puberty size back to normal within three weeks. I am on 500 IU's X2 per week.
how long do you have to continue with it? till scrotum is back to normal size and then it's ok to stop hcg?

gymrat99

Awards
very nice i will rep u when i get to a computer
bro I now people told you not to worry but when your nutz are small and sh!t you worry. I also did not recover fully after my cycle and it was not epi... I went to see my doctor and he said give it 3-4 months they will recover back to normal. Just don't take anything he told me. I continued to take test boosters and my nutz are hanging like before. like everyone said, give it time... your body needs time to recover. Keep us posted if you go to doctor.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
bro I now people told you not to worry but when your nutz are small and sh!t you worry. I also did not recover fully after my cycle and it was not epi... I went to see my doctor and he said give it 3-4 months they will recover back to normal. Just don't take anything he told me. I continued to take test boosters and my nutz are hanging like before. like everyone said, give it time... your body needs time to recover. Keep us posted if you go to doctor.
best news I've heard so far thank you!! i wouldn't be able to see a dr. for at least a cpl weeks they are backed up so i went and bought some bulbine and zma and ill take that and wait it out.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
did you use sodium daa?? That is what was used in studies that showed to increase test

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
how long do you have to continue with it? till scrotum is back to normal size and then it's ok to stop hcg?
I am on TRT so I have to take HCG permanently. I am not an experience cycle guy so I would yield to others on the forum.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
just to let everyone know sns bulbine and zma speed up testicular atrophy!!! im about 2 weeks into it and my boys are finally starting to do their thing. :) i would post before and after pics but.........

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just to let everyone know sns bulbine and zma speed up testicular atrophy!!! im about 2 weeks into it and my boys are finally starting to do their thing. :) i would post before and after pics but.........
Atrophy? Did you mean hypertrophy or are you saying your balls are shrinking.