Low dose vs. high dose
- 11-16-2004, 11:40 PM
- 11-16-2004, 11:53 PM
- 11-17-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by Twin Peak
I never run anything by itself and it's just hypothetical question, you can use any other ph/ps (or stack) instead of 1-t as an example.
11-17-2004, 12:41 AM
Allow me to explicate TP's laconic response.Originally Posted by Twin Peak
2) Running a highly suppressive substance for 11 1/2 weeks without HCG is going to invite problems with recovery.
1) Running 500mg of 1-test transdermal daily, is 3500mg a week. 875-1750mg of 1-test/week, which is equivalent to 1250-2500mg 1-test-cyp/wk. Crazy.
3) What you said, that it would probably be dumb -- i.e. anvillish lethargy inducing -- to do 1-test by itself, especially at the above dose.
Now as to your general question. You want to run it long enough to see good results, but not so long that the returns diminish and your recovery gets more difficult. Say you were running S1+, you could go 4-8 weeks, at various doses, but it depends on all sorts of things as to how you'd want to set it up.
If you had a fixed amount of steroid and you just want to know how to see the best gains, it still depends how you react. If your tolerance is super-high, you would get little out of going twice as long at half the dose. If you respond well, ramp the dose slightly over the course of your cycle. For how long? It all depends how well you respond.
11-17-2004, 01:35 AM
11-17-2004, 09:04 AM
anything over 8 weeks in too long imo. So I'd say option 1, unless it's a really liver toxic compound.
11-17-2004, 01:43 PM
11-17-2004, 01:52 PM
Expounding on my laconic response (good word strat), and strategos's answer even further, there is no right answer to your question as you pose it, and either suggested cycle is not a bright idea.
First, 500 mg of 1-test is just too damn high.
Second, most people report diminishing returns with 1-test after 4-6 weeks.
Third, what is the "right" dose for each person, will vary (by right I mean the optimal level for hypertrophy relative to the ancillary sides).
Fourth, regardless of what the right dose is (assuming you can determine that with a fair degree of accuracy) running it a half that dose will not produce half the effect, and running it at twice that dose will not double the effect. In otherwords, the response to a hormone will not be linear based on dosage.
In conclusion, you should work to find the optimal dose, and run it for the optimal length. Ask questions in a vacuum and you are asking for trouble.
11-17-2004, 04:17 PM
I know that I'm just saying incase. This is a hypotherical scenario remember.
So someone could think I'll take 100mg of superdrol for 4 weeks rather than 50mg for 48 weeks, and that might be dangerous. You get the point.
I agree with twin peak too, always start low the first time and work your way up till you find your ideal dose.
11-17-2004, 08:39 PM
11-18-2004, 12:40 AM
Well I ran 1-test cyp injectable at 600mgs a week and the strength gains kept coming every workout but they didn't really start until about week 4. I ran it 10 weeks if I remeber right. To be fair though I also ran it with 4-ad cyp.
11-18-2004, 03:17 AM
That's why you frontload -cyps with a double dose the first week, "get the build-up built up."Originally Posted by Jstrong20
11-18-2004, 06:36 PM
I did and it still took that long. Don't get me wrong. I gained weight and some strenght but the strength really took off about week 3 or 4.Originally Posted by Strateg0s
Similar Forum Threads
- By GreenEarth in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2013, 08:40 PM
- By Gutterpump in forum OTC DrugReplies: 44Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:55 PM
- By redrocket399 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2012, 01:59 PM
- By JudoJosh in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-22-2012, 07:10 PM
- By TheManGuy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2004, 02:23 PM