Helladrol Cycle Advice??

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I plan on running a helladrol cycle in a couple weeks and was wondering what a good dose would be for my cycle and also what kind of gains could I expect?

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I was thinking about running 75/75/100/100/100/100.. Do you think it would be alright to run it at that dose?

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
No this will be my third cycle.. Iv ran two cycles of chlorodrol 50 and had nice gains off it!

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
I was thinking about running 75/75/100/100/100/100.. Do you think it would be alright to run it at that dose?
Sounds good. Even if this was your first cycle it's still a decent dosage. Remember, we're talking about an HDrol clone, yes it's Helladrol (which is the best in my opinion), but as long as you have the right support supps, your golden

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
What do you like to run as support supps during your cycle?

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
What do you like to run as support supps during your cycle?
If your doing a higher dose, it's good to throw in a test base, that way you can avoid some possible sides (4ad, dermacrine, rs-transaderm and HCGenerate are good. I'm trying T-Force on my next run, heard its comparable to HCGenerate). If you choose a test base, have an AI (you'll use that starting week 3, forma stanzol is the most fitting pick). Fish oil taken with Helladrol, Taurine used during Pre-workout, and CEL Cycle Assist. I know, a good amount of stuff, but a good way to maximize gains

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Thanks for all the tips iv got a couple weeks to get my cycle lined up and I'll be ready to go!! What kind of gains did you see off of helladrol?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
read this thread and my input on this compound used alone:
i cant find thread for some reason on here with LOTS of good info why oral only cycles with out test are NOT good, so ill just post this little bit of text froma friend:

Dadawg:
Oral cycles
its spring and every day it seems like i read another ORAL ONLY thread on 1 board or another , dbol only appears to be the favorite sure fire method to look good for spring break.

1st off i would like to say that theres is nothing wrong with dbol , it definately has its place . the same goes for var , drol , halo , tbol , etc. .

heres the problem with oral only cycles . the average man needs 100-200 mg a week of injected test if hes on hormone replacement therapy . if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down , even on var so you will lose the benefit of the test when you cycle.that means you will have to take in that much steroids JUST TO BREAK EVEN.on top of that when you come of that oral / dbol you will be shut down and will take several weeks to recover so you will lose there as well.

thats not a problem on injectable cycles because you will be taking anywhere from 2-5 times as much hormones or more than your body naturally produces . YOU CAN NOT DO THAT USING JUST ORAL STEROIDS. the health effects of massive oral cycles make running them just plain stupid and dangerous.

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Isn't chlorodrol the same thing as helladrol? If you have run two cycles of it, why are you asking what the results will be?

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Yes it's the same compound but both cycles were only 30 days at 50mg a day this cycle with be 6 weeks at much higher doses

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Isn't chlorodrol the same thing as helladrol? If you have run two cycles of it, why are you asking what the results will be?
yes same thing, jhave a bottle of helladrol myself, not used it yet, some time i will, maybe in spring i unno. i avoid orals i rather run 500mg-1g of test ew for 14 wks and feel healthy.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Should I split my doses up and do 50 in the morning and 25 at night or just 75 all at one time?

T

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
split the way you said. always have the bigger dose in morning if you cant split evenly