Can you move gyno? - AnabolicMinds.com

Can you move gyno?

  1. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42909

    Reputation

    Can you move gyno?


    I think I have gyno. It's a lump in my nipple. I cannot feel the lump. But when I push up my nipple a lump appears above it. As if I can move the lump. And yes I'm positive because I can feel it sliding from my chest into my nipple. The round spot sticking out a little to the side and up above my nipple

    Name:  image-3851797721.jpg
Views: 4875
Size:  245.5 KB

  2. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42909

    Reputation

    Edit I cannot feel it when it is in my nipple I can easily feel it when it's out
  3. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    Edit I cannot feel it when it is in my nipple I can easily feel it when it's out
    Usually you can feel it right behind the nipple.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Usually you can feel it right behind the nipple.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Well I cannot feel it right behind the nipple. When I push on the nipple it "pops out" and can be moved up and down my chest. Is this gyno or something like cancer?!?!?!
  5. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Did you just come off a steroid cycle??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  6. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    Did you just come off a steroid cycle??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Just came off havoc cycle. Dosing nolva right now at 20mg daily. Should I keep it same or bump to 40 for a few days
  7. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    Just came off havoc cycle. Dosing nolva right now at 20mg daily. Should I keep it same or bump to 40 for a few days
    Search the Letro(Letrozole) protocol for Gyno. Keep on it until the lump shrinks away.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  8. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Search the Letro(Letrozole) protocol for Gyno. Keep on it until the lump shrinks away.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks
  9. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    Thanks
    It was a few years ago but the letro really destroyed my Gyno, and pretty quickly.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  10. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    It was a few years ago but the letro really destroyed my Gyno, and pretty quickly.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Should I up the nolva dose or stay the same until Letro comes
  11. New Member
    mik14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    1712

    Reputation

    Are your nipples sensitive, I had to get my glands cut out but if I had tried to move the lump it would hurt as if I was pushing on a bruise.

    It shouldnt have much movement, gyno is the mammary glad swelling so it shouldn't move from your nipple into you chest, I'd be going to see a doc! And I wouldn't be trying to push it, you will just stimulate it even more.

    Just see a doc to be sure what's going on!
  12. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mik14
    Are your nipples sensitive, I had to get my glands cut out but if I had tried to move the lump it would hurt as if I was pushing on a bruise.

    It shouldnt have much movement, gyno is the mammary glad swelling so it shouldn't move from your nipple into you chest, I'd be going to see a doc! And I wouldn't be trying to push it, you will just stimulate it even more.

    Just see a doc to be sure what's going on!
    Yes they are very sensitive both of them. But only one of them is moveable
  13. New Member
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    42909

    Reputation

    Bump
  14. New Member
    mik14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    1712

    Reputation

    If they are both sensitive it probably is gyno but as I said I would probably see a doc he can get you scanned to make sure it is then take it from there.

    It just when you say you move it from your chest to your nipple it doesnt sound right.

    Puffiness, sensitivity are all signs of gyno but obviously we can't guarantee it is by the picture shown or what h have said but be safe and get it checked out before it gets any worse that way iv it is you can knock it on the head with letro or something!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 02:27 AM
  2. once you have gyno can you ever cycle again
    By vidapreta in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 09:15 PM
  3. How much can you bench??:)
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 07:13 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 11:39 PM
  5. where can you order custom protien mixes
    By Judo Tom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in