Can you move gyno?

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I think I have gyno. It's a lump in my nipple. I cannot feel the lump. But when I push up my nipple a lump appears above it. As if I can move the lump. And yes I'm positive because I can feel it sliding from my chest into my nipple. The round spot sticking out a little to the side and up above my nipple

image-3851797721.jpg

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Edit I cannot feel it when it is in my nipple I can easily feel it when it's out

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Edit I cannot feel it when it is in my nipple I can easily feel it when it's out
Usually you can feel it right behind the nipple.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Usually you can feel it right behind the nipple.

Well I cannot feel it right behind the nipple. When I push on the nipple it "pops out" and can be moved up and down my chest. Is this gyno or something like cancer?!?!?!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you just come off a steroid cycle??

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Did you just come off a steroid cycle??

Just came off havoc cycle. Dosing nolva right now at 20mg daily. Should I keep it same or bump to 40 for a few days

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just came off havoc cycle. Dosing nolva right now at 20mg daily. Should I keep it same or bump to 40 for a few days
Search the Letro(Letrozole) protocol for Gyno. Keep on it until the lump shrinks away.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
It was a few years ago but the letro really destroyed my Gyno, and pretty quickly.

Should I up the nolva dose or stay the same until Letro comes

mik14

mik14

Awards
Are your nipples sensitive, I had to get my glands cut out but if I had tried to move the lump it would hurt as if I was pushing on a bruise.

It shouldnt have much movement, gyno is the mammary glad swelling so it shouldn't move from your nipple into you chest, I'd be going to see a doc! And I wouldn't be trying to push it, you will just stimulate it even more.

Just see a doc to be sure what's going on!

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Are your nipples sensitive, I had to get my glands cut out but if I had tried to move the lump it would hurt as if I was pushing on a bruise.

It shouldnt have much movement, gyno is the mammary glad swelling so it shouldn't move from your nipple into you chest, I'd be going to see a doc! And I wouldn't be trying to push it, you will just stimulate it even more.

Just see a doc to be sure what's going on!
Yes they are very sensitive both of them. But only one of them is moveable

mik14

mik14

Awards
If they are both sensitive it probably is gyno but as I said I would probably see a doc he can get you scanned to make sure it is then take it from there.

It just when you say you move it from your chest to your nipple it doesnt sound right.

Puffiness, sensitivity are all signs of gyno but obviously we can't guarantee it is by the picture shown or what h have said but be safe and get it checked out before it gets any worse that way iv it is you can knock it on the head with letro or something!