sd 10 mg cycle

Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last

  1. Hmm look through pages 12-17...oh really ya, ive nvr had problems with taking erase...mabe u should try that or inhibit ? Ya so far its been good, going for a lean bulk...just experimenting 10 mg for 6 weeks hoping for less sides and to maintain more after pct...ill post more progress pics prolly nxt week


  2. What's your weight at now!?
    •   
       


  3. 202.3 this morning

  4. Havent logged in a few days...day 14 looking leaner....been eating more lean meat combos per meal...up to 203 ....im.expecting to pass my goal of 205 specially since i have 4 more weeks to go
    Been eating more brown rice also....lunch today was chicken, ground turkey, brown rice, and brocoli, and yes a cherry coke zero...stuffs addicting...

    Heavy upper day
    Bb bench-135*8, 225*8, 245*6, 275*2, 285*1 havent got that in a couple years before i hurt my shoulder...( i really want more strength and stamina on flat bench.)

    Superset
    Incline bb bench-135*10, 185*6,185*4,195*3,135*8
    Tbar row-3 (45 plates)*10, 4(45 plates)*8, 4 (45 plates+25 plate)*6

    Light bb shoulder press-3*8-12
    Bb row-135*8, 185*7, 205*5, 205*3

    Bb curl-95*8,95*7, 105*6
    Skulls-3*6-8 heavy
    Weighted pull ups(20 lb db) 2* failure

    Nice workout, heavy deads and legs tomaro
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. Good stuff man, I can't wait to start my SD cycle. I'm liking the idea of 10mg for 6 weeks, but then I want to run 10/10/20/20 haha. I might just see how I feel on bumping it to 20.
    •   
       


  6. Ya man so far i like it...not much if any lethargy at all..my main reason for this cycle is to be safe as possible...blood pressure isnt crazy out of wack...but i would give it a shot, i think you will like it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Ya man so far i like it...not much if any lethargy at all..my main reason for this cycle is to be safe as possible...blood pressure isnt crazy out of wack...but i would give it a shot, i think you will like it
    That's good to hear! Lethargy sucks! I would also prefer to have minimal sides too.

  8. At the doc today..bp was 133/79 not bad for me...he wants me to get lab done, kinda iffy abt that ha...i know some thing will be abnormal.....hitting heavy legs after lunch....

  9. Pre workout meal. 6 oz lean beef, brown rice, brocoli....lunch today was 8 oz pork chop, brown rice, brocoli

    201 today kinda weird, but been keeping up with cardio, not worried abt it...

    Heavy bb squat-135* failure, 225*8, 315*7, 365*2, 365*2 dropset 315*4
    Stiff deads-135*8, 225*8, 245*7

    Leg press-7 plates*8, 8 plates*7, 8 plates*6 i was dead ha
    Seated calve raise 4*8-12

    Leg ex130*11, 150*11
    Standing calve raise-230*11,230*9

    Abs
    Rope crunch 2* failure
    Hanging leg raise-2* failure
    Ab roller-2* failure

    Eating like a beast today, been trying to.get in atleast 3,000 kals...pretty hard with whole food...cardio day tomarrow
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. Late sub

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon
    Late sub
    Welcome anyways. And that means a lot coming from a Colts fan. Took everything I had to welcome you
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Welcome anyways. And that means a lot coming from a Colts fan. Took everything I had to welcome you
    lol... yeaaaa Colts!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Welcome anyways. And that means a lot coming from a Colts fan. Took everything I had to welcome you
    Haha oh man I might have to back out of this thread..our kind don't get along

  14. As a pats fan I stopped hating the colts once manning left.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    As a pats fan I stopped hating the colts once manning left.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  16. Only fans not welcome on this log is longhorn or sec fans...ha I'm jk...good cardio session tonight...think I'm going to switch up routine next week...really focus on one muscle group a day...we will see how that works..it used to work really good, then u started p.h.a.t and the gains stopped after i switched back from p.h.a.t...anyway ill do chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs...5 days on 2 off for cardio....dinner tonight was 6oz ground turkey,1 c brown rice, 1 c brocoli...havent really had time to log lately, been busy....ill try to log diet and progress pics tomarrow...anyway, eat big or play with barbies (inside joke with one of my friends lol)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Only fans not welcome on this log is longhorn or sec fans...ha I'm jk...good cardio session tonight...think I'm going to switch up routine next week...really focus on one muscle group a day...we will see how that works..it used to work really good, then u started p.h.a.t and the gains stopped after i switched back from p.h.a.t...anyway ill do chest, back, shoulders, arms, and legs...5 days on 2 off for cardio....dinner tonight was 6oz ground turkey,1 c brown rice, 1 c brocoli...havent really had time to log lately, been busy....ill try to log diet and progress pics tomarrow...anyway, eat big or play with barbies (inside joke with one of my friends lol)
    You wanna talk college... Notre Dame is the greatest team to ever play the game of college football!

    Good log brother. Keep up the good work.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    You wanna talk college... Notre Dame is the greatest team to ever play the game of college football!

    Good log brother. Keep up the good work.
    Wtf?!? Yessssssss!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Drizzie well your great notre dame plays the sooners...ill admitt ou is struggling this year and if they dont get the offense going its gna be a long night in norman...ill admitt notrr dame is lookin good this year.....thanks abt to hit some shoulders

  20. Heavy shoulder day..day 17 ...breakfast was 2 eggs 3 whites, whole wheat english muffin, blended protein shake (1/2 c oats, milk, 15 g whey protein, 1 c strawberry)
    Some reason it takes me forever to eat a bowl of oatmeal, so i figured I'd get this down quicker...post workout 30 grams whey, milk, rice cake with pb. Post workout meal 8oz ground turkey, 1 c brown rice, 1 c brocoli, ill post dinner tonight....

    Db seated shoulder press -45*13, 65*12, 75*7, 80*5 PR
    Db front raise-20*12, 25*10, 30*10,30*8

    Side lateral- 20*12, 25*12, 30*7, 20* failure

    Bb shrug-135*15, 225*12, 315*8, 335*5
    Upright row- 3*10-12
    Machine rear delt-130*12, 130*10, 130*9

    Hypertrophy chest
    Bench-135*15, 185*12, 185*9
    Chest dips-3* failure

    Incline bb-135*12, 135*9
    Machine crossover-2*10-12
    ( focus on form and stretch, by now i reached fatigue)

    Can tell I'm starting to lean out
    Couldnt get the white diamonds outta the pic lol
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  21. Nice lifts bruh. Keep it up. Looking good no homo.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. No homo taken lol...thanks man

  23. Chest looks solid man good work

  24. Thanks man..its really gown this past year...doing drop sets on bench has helped a lot...im really focusing now on shoulders, they r comming slowly but surley ha

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Nice lifts bruh. Keep it up. Looking good no homo.
    Nobody probably thought it was meant in a homosexual fashion until you said no homo.

    Contradiction for the win.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

    Nobody probably thought it was meant in a homosexual fashion until you said no homo.

    Contradiction for the win.
    exactly lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Got some more clomid today...clomifene fertomid 25 mg. Generic....is this legit

    Breakfast was 2 eggs 3 whites, salsa, 1 c oats w/ cinimmon, bananna

    Hypertrophy back, arms

    Wide grip pull up-3*7-12
    Rope straight arm pull down -3*8-12(focus on squeeze on lats)

    Db row-70*12, 75*9, 80*8 ( focus on form)
    Standing cable row-3*8-12

    Laying incline db row-45*12, 50*10, 55*8

    Sitting db curl-25*13, 30*10, 30*9
    1 arm incline preacher curl-3*8-12

    Rope hammer curl-3*8-12

    Close grip bench-135*13, 155*12, 155*10 (lighter weight, focus on form)
    Rope tricep pushdown-3*8-12
    Reverse one arm cable pushdown-3*10-12

    Hanging leg raise-2* failure
    Weighted ab crunch(25lbs)-2* failure
    Obliques side to side(45lbs)-2* failure

    Pwo whey protein, 2 rice cakes

    Lunch 8 oz flounder, baked potatoe, 1 c brocoli
    Not allowed to verify products sorry. Against the rules. Even via private messages
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  28. Sorry man my mistake..I'm still kind of new to this site he

  29. Day 21

    Kinda been an irritating weekend..ex fiance bs back and forth crap...i know i know cant let that stuff mess with my head in the gym...is dr.phil on this site lol.

    Anyway goin with typical one muscle a day split this week, see how the gains go.
    Ill post diet tonight..

    Chest day
    Bb bench-135*13, 225*9, 245*5, 275*3, 285*1 dropset 225* failure
    Incline smith-135* failure, 185*10, 205*6, 205*5, dropset 135* failure

    Chest dips 2* failure, 25lbs*10
    Inlcine db fly-30*10, 45*8, 55*7
    Seated cable fly-3* failure
    Pec dec-2* failure(150,170)

    Abs
    Hanging leg raise- 2* failure
    Ab roller-2* failure

  30. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Day 21

    Kinda been an irritating weekend..ex fiance bs back and forth crap...i know i know cant let that stuff mess with my head in the gym...is dr.phil on this site lol.

    Anyway goin with typical one muscle a day split this week, see how the gains go.
    Ill post diet tonight..

    Chest day
    Bb bench-135*13, 225*9, 245*5, 275*3, 285*1 dropset 225* failure
    Incline smith-135* failure, 185*10, 205*6, 205*5, dropset 135* failure

    Chest dips 2* failure, 25lbs*10
    Inlcine db fly-30*10, 45*8, 55*7
    Seated cable fly-3* failure
    Pec dec-2* failure(150,170)

    Abs
    Hanging leg raise- 2* failure
    Ab roller-2* failure
    Take a new friend just outside her house and start having sex where she can see you. Works allmost every time
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First SD Cycle LGI SD 10
    By k13jamura in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 03:57 AM
  2. How is this for an SD-10 cycle?
    By Come0At0Me in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:22 PM
  3. sd pulse 10 mgs 6 weeks
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 12:56 AM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 07:18 PM
  5. I got nothing off 10 mg M1T, should I try 20 mg.
    By devildog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:35 AM
Log in
Log in