sd 10 mg cycle

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SDking

waste of money IMO, you run into your genetic limit long before those bottles are used. u cant grow 4ever. sell them
    Well I'm a supplier to bro I sell on ebay and locally that's why I have so much.

2. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Gees 106 bottles damn..i shoulda stocked up more, o well...prolly get some epi in the near future....well tonights dinner is 6 oz chicken, fried potatoes with conola oil, brocoli..in between meals today was fruit and protein shake, only thing i could have since i was painting all day...heavy shoulders/ hypertrophy chest tomarow
    Epi is awesome man so what other compounds have you ran?
    •   

3. Ive ran haloplex, halovar, sd of course, tren ( pro), cant remember what other compounds were in spawn and incredible bulk, took those and blew up ha...ive done more halo and epi cycles than anything, i like the lean mass....

4. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Ive ran haloplex, halovar, sd of course, tren ( pro), cant remember what other compounds were in spawn and incredible bulk, took those and blew up ha...ive done more halo and epi cycles than anything, i like the lean mass....
    Nice history bro ya I have incredible bulk but stuff is strong its phera plex epistane and M-lmg. So I'm holding off on that one till I run a few more cycles lol. I'm about to do a mild stack or finaflex 1-andro and 550-XD stack.

5. Ya finaflex has been on my to get list ha...heard good things about it...ya i took incredible bulk 3 yrs or so ago...it was insane, just very organ unfriendly ha...made my bloodsugar drop also...i gained almost 15 pds though...cycle looks good, good luck....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SDking

waste of money IMO, you run into your genetic limit long before those bottles are used. u cant grow 4ever. sell them
    Agree ^^^ u may **** ur liver out b4 u can take all those methylated phs

Edit just saw ur eBay post that's a good little hustle

7. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio

Agree ^^^ u may **** ur liver out b4 u can take all those methylated phs

Edit just saw ur eBay post that's a good little hustle
    For sure bro makes me a few extra grand a month lol plus I end up with some rare stuff for free ha ha I have spawn incredible bulk p plex nutra coastal and tri city phera

8. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Ya finaflex has been on my to get list ha...heard good things about it...ya i took incredible bulk 3 yrs or so ago...it was insane, just very organ unfriendly ha...made my bloodsugar drop also...i gained almost 15 pds though...cycle looks good, good luck....
    Ya I've heard good things too i was just looking for a mild stack to run between methyls doing 4 caps a day andro and two caps 550-xd a day. Ya man bulk is harsh I'm not that brave yet lol I have some dragon nutrition M1-T also but holding off on that stuff too I've heard its rough.

9. Great heavy shoulder/ hyopertrophy chest day...only side i can speak of is really dry knees....

Seated db shoulder press -45*12, 60*10, 70*7, 75*5, drop set 45* failure
    Seated side lateral-15*12, 20*12, 25*10,25*8

Front ez bar raise- 3*10-12
    Bent over rear dealt raise- 20*12, 25*10, 35*7

Bb shrug-135*13, 225*10, 315*7, 335*6
    Rear shrug(couldnt go too heavy, hurt my knees) 135*12, 225*10, 245*7,135*8

Incline bb press-135*10, 185*7, 195*6, 135*7 ( felt like going heavier since its not my strongest lift)
    Machine plated chest press-3*10-12)
    focus on stretch)

Chest dips -2*failure
    Pec dec-110*12,130*10

I was spent and my chest was full ha...

Getting progress
    Attached Images Attached Images    

10. Hope you all can see the pics i posted yesterday, still npt showing up on my phone, anyway...

Day 11 ...breakfast
    1 egg, 4 whites, 1 slice low fat cheese, 1 whole wheat english muffin w/ apple butter; 1 packet no sugar apple oats.

Hypertrophy back/ hypertrophy arms

Reverse bb row(smith) 135*12, 155*10, 155*8, 135*8
    Cable row-3*10-12

Pull up (med grip) 3*8-10
    Lat pull down-135*10, 150*8

Alternating db curl - 20*12, 30*10, 35*9
    Spider curl-20*12, 25*10, 25*8
    Straight bar cable curl-3*10-12

Close grip bench-135*12,185*10,185*8
    Db kick back-20*12,25*10,25*8
    Cable push down-3*10-12

Man my arms were full and spent,
    My knees are still hurting, starting to be painful, made a doc appt to ask for pain meds, i have a good doc.....

11. pains meds on sd = very toxic

12. Yea i know....todays lunch was good...i made a pizza...whole wheat/ low carb wraps...made own sauce, canadian bacon, turkey sausage, and chicken, with green bell pepper....low fat mozzerella cheese..

13. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012
    pains meds on sd = very toxic
    Certain ones more then the others also

14. Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio

Certain ones more then the others also

yup

15. I know guys...i had lab work done before cycle..im gna get it checked after also...ive been takin ultram for a few years, old shoulder injury from lifting...dnt know what ekse to take

16. how do you stop getting notifications on a thread? im sick of getting notifications on this thread!

17. Quote Originally Posted by SDking
    how do you stop getting notifications on a thread? im sick of getting notifications on this thread!
    Delete it
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

18. Unsubscribe sdick...its a log dnt type on my thread or look at it if your not interested. How do you delete a pointless comment!

19. Quote Originally Posted by SDking
    how do you stop getting notifications on a thread? im sick of getting notifications on this thread!
    That's rude to the op
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

20. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Unsubscribe sdick...its a log dnt type on my thread or look at it if your not interested. How do you delete a pointless comment!
    Unfortunately you can't delete peoples comments brutha, but hopefully that lame-ass will figure out how to use the un-subscribe button.. And not be a jerk on your thread

21. What a dbag for his unsub you have my sub. kill it bro!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by live to lift
    What a dbag for his unsub you have my sub. kill it bro!!!
    word

23. Quote Originally Posted by fightclub2012

word
    I can't talk about you.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

24. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

I can't talk about you.
    1st rule lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88 View Post
    Unsubscribe sdick...its a log dnt type on my thread or look at it if your not interested. How do you delete a pointless comment!
    i was interested, thats why i typed something on it a while back, but not anymore, thats why i asked how to stop getting notified of posts.. are you seriously that ****ing stupid wow! dumb ignorant ****..

26. Quote Originally Posted by SDking

i was interested, thats why i typed something on it a while back, but not anymore, thats why i asked how to stop getting notified of posts.. are you seriously that ****ing stupid wow! dumb ignorant ****..
    Grow up SD King. Your name doesn't make you anybody special. Not a great way to welcome yourself to the forum acting the way you are, just sayin tho!

27. Subbed
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

28. U got any before & current pics
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

29. Yep theres a couple before and this weeks progress.....youll just have to find em on my thread ha...

30. Werd I'll do it when I get to my computer. I'm a pretty big fan of sd, I wanted to run it on the end of this cycle, but I'm running epi, tren ace gave me some nip issues, really I had a bunk AI. But Ah and a pharm AI has completely reversed the issue, figured epi will finish up the job
    Christopher
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First SD Cycle LGI SD 10
    By k13jamura in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 04:57 AM
  2. How is this for an SD-10 cycle?
    By Come0At0Me in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:22 PM
  3. sd pulse 10 mgs 6 weeks
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:56 AM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 08:18 PM
  5. I got nothing off 10 mg M1T, should I try 20 mg.
    By devildog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 10:35 AM