sd 10 mg cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

sd 10 mg cycle

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3733

    Reputation

    diet

  2. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3733

    Reputation

    diet is everything, with sd or not.
  3. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I know?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Not sure where your getting at, to.clear things up for you abt my diet, ive stated ita 90 perc on point, except my 2 cheat meals on the weekends if that...which I'm going to work on...ive posted meals and pics on here abt meals, which is my staple diet plan
  5. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,275
    Rep Power
    1389048

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cheat meals are ok. No need to fix that. Just make sure macros are on point that's all. Quality carbs and u should be good which I'm sure u are.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  6. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Cheat meals are ok. No need to fix that. Just make sure macros are on point that's all. Quality carbs and u should be good which I'm sure u are.
    Agreed ^^
  7. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Yes sir they r ha...latley ive been eating a lot potatoes, brown rice and whole wheat pasta..ill post my diet later on tonight after my pwo meal...lunch took a bit longer today with the ex fiance ha wont hit gym till evening
  8. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Pre workout meal...8 oz swai, 1 c brown rice with low sodium soy sauce, 1 c brocoli...finally time for some heavy legs..been a rough day, jacked deff needed
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  9. Advanced Member
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    3733

    Reputation

    blakey88 your diet is good, cheat meals are ok. , as you already know diet is key.
    your doing awesome bro.
  10. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    yea dont second guess yourself cheat meals are totaly fine
  11. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Ya i know just get paranoid cause I'm really focusing on leaning out just dnt wna mess it up ha...
  12. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Day 7...
    Wow had a long day...almost passed out tonight squatting ha....
    Post workout meal 5 oz ground turkey burger, 2 slices whole grain bread, 1 slice low fat cheese, 1 c brocoli...too tired to.post all days diet, will track tomarrow...

    Heavy legs
    Bb squat-135*10, 225*8, 315*6, 335*3, 355*2 PR
    deads-135*8(warm up), 225*8, 295*7, 345*3 PR I was spent after this...

    Seated calve raise 2*10-13 ( heavy, but focus on stretch)

    My knees were hurting, need some glucosamine went to machine leg press
    210*10, 310*7, 330*7
    Leg ext-130*10, 150*8, 170*6
    Standing calve raise-210*12, 230*10, 270*7

    5 min cardio cool down

    Quick question,,,,since i want to lean out, would it be a good idea to drink a protein shake then go do some abs and 20 min cardio, then come back and eat breakfast.? Havent ever really done cardio on a light stomach...thanks
  13. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49137

    Reputation

    Nice job on the PR's brutha! Keep up the hard work!
  14. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Well this morning i had a quick protein shake and a bananna, serving of bcaa, and all my supps, then went and killed some abs and 20 min cardio...

    Cable rope crunches-3*12-15(increasing pin each time)
    Hanging leg raise-3* failure
    Reverse decline leg raise-3*failure
    Oblique twist -25lb db 3* failure

    All done in a giant set no rest...
    10 min hit on bike
    10 min hit on eliptical

    Up 201 this morning happy abt that..Im glad I'm not gaining a lot of weight too quickly, more than likely would be water weight...
    Pwo meal/ breakfast
    1Egg 3 whites, turkey sausage
    2 packets sugar free, apple flavored oats,(something different)
    Oj
  15. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Well this morning i had a quick protein shake and a bananna, serving of bcaa, and all my supps, then went and killed some abs and 20 min cardio...

    Cable rope crunches-3*12-15(increasing pin each time)
    Hanging leg raise-3* failure
    Reverse decline leg raise-3*failure
    Oblique twist -25lb db 3* failure

    All done in a giant set no rest...
    10 min hit on bike
    10 min hit on eliptical

    Up 201 this morning happy abt that..Im glad I'm not gaining a lot of weight too quickly, more than likely would be water weight...
    Pwo meal/ breakfast
    1Egg 3 whites, turkey sausage
    2 packets sugar free, apple flavored oats,(something different)
    Oj
    Looking good man I wanna run a SD cycle soon to but think I'm gonna get a few more mild cycles under my belt first lol I need to get my diet and routine in order too hard to eat clean and lift when you have two boys ha ha
  16. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175947

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot

    Looking good man I wanna run a SD cycle soon to but think I'm gonna get a few more mild cycles under my belt first lol I need to get my diet and routine in order too hard to eat clean and lift when you have two boys ha ha
    Better get some fast before everyone buys all of it post ban
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  17. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    Better get some fast before everyone buys all of it post ban
    Oh I'm good there lol I have 15 bottles LGI 8 transform and 5 bottles methastadrol ha ha
  18. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot

    Oh I'm good there lol I have 15 bottles LGI 8 transform and 5 bottles methastadrol ha ha
    My goodness pal...
  19. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175947

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot

    Oh I'm good there lol I have 15 bottles LGI 8 transform and 5 bottles methastadrol ha ha
    Touché ... I'm sitting on a smaller arsenal... 3 bottles of LGI 2 bottles of Transform...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  20. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Nice guys...i.just got 1 bottle transform, 2 bottles mstane, 1 bottle lgi sd....
    Todays another hectic day, finishing up painting...just finished 6 oz ground turkey, 1 slice reduced fat cheese, baked potatoe, and 1 c brocoli.
    Looks like ill be moving to norman to work in the jail sure pray the sd doesnt fail in drug test, which i know it cost a lot of money to test for steroids
  21. New Member
    HardCore1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    12561

    Reputation

    Your good to go bro! They have to inform you about testing your hormone levels. Plus just like you said, it's way too expensive to test for higher androgen levels (test levels). They do test your hormone levels if you join the police department. At least they do here in KC.
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  22. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Oh ok man...ya ive been in.this process with several police dept...for a while, and looks like I,m.gna have to.start out in the jail which is cool...thnx man
  23. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Oh ok man...ya ive been in.this process with several police dept...for a while, and looks like I,m.gna have to.start out in the jail which is cool...thnx man
    That's cool man I've tested few times with my local police department I wasn't able to attend the last test dates due to work schedule but defininatly going to the next one. My last one I went to I passed the physical test but failed the written by 4 questions lol I'm not to worried abut there department I'm a supplier and have several customers that are police officers
  24. New Member
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    89

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Touché ... I'm sitting on a smaller arsenal... 3 bottles of LGI 2 bottles of Transform...
    Haha - and I thought it was just me! I've got 5 Super Test (SD), 4 Trenazone, 2 DieselBolan v2, 2 SuperDmz, 2 Brawn, 2 Ultradrol and 2 Halo Extreme. Admittedly, I may end up selling some of these later down the road.
  25. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,275
    Rep Power
    1389048

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by leftside1
    Haha - and I thought it was just me! I've got 5 Super Test (SD), 4 Trenazone, 2 DieselBolan v2, 2 SuperDmz, 2 Brawn, 2 Ultradrol and 2 Halo Extreme. Admittedly, I may end up selling some of these later down the road.
    I'll buy your ultradrol :-)
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  26. Senior Member
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,560
    Rep Power
    175947

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by leftside1
    Haha - and I thought it was just me! I've got 5 Super Test (SD), 4 Trenazone, 2 DieselBolan v2, 2 SuperDmz, 2 Brawn, 2 Ultradrol and 2 Halo Extreme. Admittedly, I may end up selling some of these later down the road.
    Hi, I'm John with the DEA. I heard you were selling some illegal compounds at a fair price
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  27. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by leftside1
    Haha - and I thought it was just me! I've got 5 Super Test (SD), 4 Trenazone, 2 DieselBolan v2, 2 SuperDmz, 2 Brawn, 2 Ultradrol and 2 Halo Extreme. Admittedly, I may end up selling some of these later down the road.
    U should see my total stash man ha ha I have about 106 bottles everything from old school phera to tren h-drol and superdrol lol
  28. Advanced Member
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    49137

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    Hi, I'm John with the DEA. I heard you were selling some illegal compounds at a fair price
    Uhh...lol...sketchhh
  29. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Gees 106 bottles damn..i shoulda stocked up more, o well...prolly get some epi in the near future....well tonights dinner is 6 oz chicken, fried potatoes with conola oil, brocoli..in between meals today was fruit and protein shake, only thing i could have since i was painting all day...heavy shoulders/ hypertrophy chest tomarow
  30. Banned
    SDking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    U should see my total stash man ha ha I have about 106 bottles everything from old school phera to tren h-drol and superdrol lol
    waste of money IMO, you run into your genetic limit long before those bottles are used. u cant grow 4ever. sell them
  31. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SDking

    waste of money IMO, you run into your genetic limit long before those bottles are used. u cant grow 4ever. sell them
    Well I'm a supplier to bro I sell on ebay and locally that's why I have so much.
  32. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Gees 106 bottles damn..i shoulda stocked up more, o well...prolly get some epi in the near future....well tonights dinner is 6 oz chicken, fried potatoes with conola oil, brocoli..in between meals today was fruit and protein shake, only thing i could have since i was painting all day...heavy shoulders/ hypertrophy chest tomarow
    Epi is awesome man so what other compounds have you ran?
  33. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Ive ran haloplex, halovar, sd of course, tren ( pro), cant remember what other compounds were in spawn and incredible bulk, took those and blew up ha...ive done more halo and epi cycles than anything, i like the lean mass....
  34. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Ive ran haloplex, halovar, sd of course, tren ( pro), cant remember what other compounds were in spawn and incredible bulk, took those and blew up ha...ive done more halo and epi cycles than anything, i like the lean mass....
    Nice history bro ya I have incredible bulk but stuff is strong its phera plex epistane and M-lmg. So I'm holding off on that one till I run a few more cycles lol. I'm about to do a mild stack or finaflex 1-andro and 550-XD stack.
  35. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Ya finaflex has been on my to get list ha...heard good things about it...ya i took incredible bulk 3 yrs or so ago...it was insane, just very organ unfriendly ha...made my bloodsugar drop also...i gained almost 15 pds though...cycle looks good, good luck....
  36. Advanced Member
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Rep Power
    26584

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SDking

    waste of money IMO, you run into your genetic limit long before those bottles are used. u cant grow 4ever. sell them
    Agree ^^^ u may **** ur liver out b4 u can take all those methylated phs

    Edit just saw ur eBay post that's a good little hustle
  37. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio

    Agree ^^^ u may **** ur liver out b4 u can take all those methylated phs

    Edit just saw ur eBay post that's a good little hustle
    For sure bro makes me a few extra grand a month lol plus I end up with some rare stuff for free ha ha I have spawn incredible bulk p plex nutra coastal and tri city phera
  38. New Member
    liftsalot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    606

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Ya finaflex has been on my to get list ha...heard good things about it...ya i took incredible bulk 3 yrs or so ago...it was insane, just very organ unfriendly ha...made my bloodsugar drop also...i gained almost 15 pds though...cycle looks good, good luck....
    Ya I've heard good things too i was just looking for a mild stack to run between methyls doing 4 caps a day andro and two caps 550-xd a day. Ya man bulk is harsh I'm not that brave yet lol I have some dragon nutrition M1-T also but holding off on that stuff too I've heard its rough.
  39. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Great heavy shoulder/ hyopertrophy chest day...only side i can speak of is really dry knees....

    Seated db shoulder press -45*12, 60*10, 70*7, 75*5, drop set 45* failure
    Seated side lateral-15*12, 20*12, 25*10,25*8

    Front ez bar raise- 3*10-12
    Bent over rear dealt raise- 20*12, 25*10, 35*7

    Bb shrug-135*13, 225*10, 315*7, 335*6
    Rear shrug(couldnt go too heavy, hurt my knees) 135*12, 225*10, 245*7,135*8

    Incline bb press-135*10, 185*7, 195*6, 135*7 ( felt like going heavier since its not my strongest lift)
    Machine plated chest press-3*10-12)
    focus on stretch)

    Chest dips -2*failure
    Pec dec-110*12,130*10

    I was spent and my chest was full ha...

    Getting progress
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  40. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Hope you all can see the pics i posted yesterday, still npt showing up on my phone, anyway...

    Day 11 ...breakfast
    1 egg, 4 whites, 1 slice low fat cheese, 1 whole wheat english muffin w/ apple butter; 1 packet no sugar apple oats.

    Hypertrophy back/ hypertrophy arms

    Reverse bb row(smith) 135*12, 155*10, 155*8, 135*8
    Cable row-3*10-12

    Pull up (med grip) 3*8-10
    Lat pull down-135*10, 150*8

    Alternating db curl - 20*12, 30*10, 35*9
    Spider curl-20*12, 25*10, 25*8
    Straight bar cable curl-3*10-12

    Close grip bench-135*12,185*10,185*8
    Db kick back-20*12,25*10,25*8
    Cable push down-3*10-12

    Man my arms were full and spent,
    My knees are still hurting, starting to be painful, made a doc appt to ask for pain meds, i have a good doc.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First SD Cycle LGI SD 10
    By k13jamura in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 03:57 AM
  2. How is this for an SD-10 cycle?
    By Come0At0Me in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:22 PM
  3. sd pulse 10 mgs 6 weeks
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 12:56 AM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 07:18 PM
  5. I got nothing off 10 mg M1T, should I try 20 mg.
    By devildog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in