sd 10 mg cycle

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    if you keep estrogen under control, prolactin theoretically shouldn't be a problem, but prolactin should also be kept under control during a cycle, this will also help with sides like libido, erection hardness, shut down, and overall feeling of well being.
    I'm going to be getting some inhibit p for an upcoming tren cycle
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. Ya in hoping not to have any issues with prolactin..just hoping to have minimum sides with the 10 mg...
    •   

3. Sub'd. Planning on running SD next year for 2nd cycle. Got the LGI before the ban, had to stock up

Good luck on your run, i'll be following

4. You've done way more cycles than me, but I just want to warn you about the only real side effect I've experienced with SD. I'm on it right now, and loving it for the most part. But, when I mountain biked yesterday I then got heart palpitations in the evening.

For me, SD is working great for mass/endurance/strength, but it is putting a strain on my body with cardiovascular exercises. Personally, I am staying away from all stimulants including caffeine and PWO's. There is no way my body would be able to handle doing a cut on this stuff. I'm looking at a combo of Test E and Avanar later in the year instead.

5. Ya i stocked up 2 bottles mstane, 1 bottle sd 10, forged sd...ill keep that in mind about pwo..ya i gta keep cardio up so ill be careful, and go to doc if anything abnormal happens.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by leftside1
    You've done way more cycles than me, but I just want to warn you about the only real side effect I've experienced with SD. I'm on it right now, and loving it for the most part. But, when I mountain biked yesterday I then got heart palpitations in the evening.

For me, SD is working great for mass/endurance/strength, but it is putting a strain on my body with cardiovascular exercises. Personally, I am staying away from all stimulants including caffeine and PWO's. There is no way my body would be able to handle doing a cut on this stuff. I'd looking at a combo of Test E and Avanar later in the year instead.
    Cutting doesn't have to involve cardio, ya know

7. Question....since I'm doing a lean bulk on this extended low dosed sd cycle, would fat smack or t7 by cellucor be a good idea

8. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Question....since I'm doing a lean bulk on this extended low dosed sd cycle, would fat smack or t7 by cellucor be a good idea
    I don't know anything about those two products, but if you are EATING lean then I believe you will PRODUCE lean results. If your diet is in check I think you will be fine.

9. I eat lean most of the time.90 perc atleast....chicken, tuna, tolapia, steak.....any suggestions on how to eat decent at mexican restaraunt...think i gta go tonight

10. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    I eat lean most of the time.90 perc atleast....chicken, tuna, tolapia, steak.....any suggestions on how to eat decent at mexican restaraunt...think i gta go tonight
    I sure do, I work at one. For example most dishes are served with your choice of rice or beans. Refried, pinto or black. Choose.black or pinto. Rice has tons of carbs, you'll be fine eating the rice IMO. Get the least amount of sauces possible, and if you can get a burger or done sort of chicken dish, do it. You could even get just a chicken salad...

11. Thnx for the tips...dnt get me wrong i love eating out and mexican i just rather eat out for my cheat meal on saturdays ha...well time to go hit.some heavy legs and traps

12. Intense heavy leg day havent sweat that much in a long time...did a little heavier squat and stiff leg deads but i know thats not the sd yet...

Squat-135*8 ,225*8 ,275*6, 315*4, 335*2
    Stiff leg deads- 135*10, 225*8, 275*5, 275*4
    Seated calf raise-3*10-14

Seated led ext- 130*12, 150*10, 150*8
    Standing calf raise-130*12, 210*11, 210*10

Standing bb shrug- 135*12, 225*11, 315*6, 315*4
    Upright row- 95*10, 95*10

13. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    I eat lean most of the time.90 perc atleast....chicken, tuna, tolapia, steak.....any suggestions on how to eat decent at mexican restaraunt...think i gta go tonight
    Just indulge. Use it as a cheat meal. Nothing wrong with eating bad from time to time. It's actually a good thing.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

14. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Intense heavy leg day havent sweat that much in a long time...did a little heavier squat and stiff leg deads but i know thats not the sd yet...

Squat-135*8 ,225*8 ,275*6, 315*4, 335*2
    Stiff leg deads- 135*10, 225*8, 275*5, 275*4
    Seated calf raise-3*10-14

Seated led ext- 130*12, 150*10, 150*8
    Standing calf raise-130*12, 210*11, 210*10

Standing bb shrug- 135*12, 225*11, 315*6, 315*4
    Upright row- 95*10, 95*10
    Nice. Tomm is my leg day. Nice workout

15. i have a bottle of lgi SD laying around at home!maybe going to start it next week.

16. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

Nice. Tomm is my leg day. Nice workout
    today was my leg day

17. i also did legs today!

18. Sweet...i used to dead leg day, but now i cant wait to build those trunks ha....

19. Well today was supose to be an off day, but decided to do some abs and cardio...up 1.5 pds...199.8 .....

Giant set to failure-

Ab crunch with rope ext
    Reverse leg raise( decline bench)
    Leg raise

15 min cardio( working up to 30 min)

Good session just feel a sinus infection comming on

20. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Well today was supose to be an off day, but decided to do some abs and cardio...up 1.5 pds...199.8 .....

Giant set to failure-

Ab crunch with rope ext
    Reverse leg raise( decline bench)
    Leg raise

15 min cardio( working up to 30 min)

Not session just feel a sinus infection comming on
    Loads of water, vitamin c and plenty of rest bro....you do NOT want to get sick on cycle. So many guys have to stop early because of it..

21. Ya I'm taking it easy the rest of the day..wish football was on so I'd have somethin to watch..looks like its gna be the walking dead season two

22. how about some test and dbol?

23. definitely in for this. I heard low dose sd is ideal for cutting and getting ripped, is that what your shooting for?

24. Quote Originally Posted by crimson_sun
    definitely in for this. I heard low dose sd is ideal for cutting and getting ripped, is that what your shooting for?
    ive heard its also easier to keep since you get more steady gains over a longer period as oposed to blowing up in 3-4 weeks then losing half of it

25. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

ive heard its also easier to keep since you get more steady gains over a longer period as oposed to blowing up in 3-4 weeks then losing half of it
    It's true. But people (me for instance) dont run 4 week cycles anymore. Stanodrol or anything similar is ran for 4 weeks after SD to prolong gains. Works great that way IMO

26. Yea i am looking to lean out...my main reason for doing the cycle this way is to see if sides are less severe, and keeping more gains after pct...ive read people getting great results...

27. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Yea i am looking to lean out...my main reason for doing the cycle this way is to see if sides are less severe, and keeping more gains after pct...ive read people getting great results...
    Sounds good. Good to experiment on good ideas.

28. Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Yea i am looking to lean out...my main reason for doing the cycle this way is to see if sides are less severe, and keeping more gains after pct...ive read people getting great results...
    True. Good to experiment on good ideas and see what u get out of it.

29. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    It's true. But people (me for instance) dont run 4 week cycles anymore. Stanodrol or anything similar is ran for 4 weeks after SD to prolong gains. Works great that way IMO
    Interesting. I am also on SD at the moment. Day 19. I tried 20 mg/day for a few days, but started getting sides such as high blood pressure and lethargy and have since cut back to 10 mg/day which is great for me.

I have some Avanar and Turinabol. I was going to start PCT after 4 weeks of SD, but now am considering jumping straight into 4 weeks of Avanar or Turinabol. Thoughts?

30. My opinion if u had harsh sides at 20 mg of sd, then either finish sd at 10 mg until u start pct, finish ur proper pct, then let ur body recover from the sd cycle...get ur test back up. Wait 6 months then have fun with the anavar cycle...gta keep it safe mainly be healthy....just my opinion
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First SD Cycle LGI SD 10
    By k13jamura in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 04:57 AM
  2. How is this for an SD-10 cycle?
    By Come0At0Me in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:22 PM
  3. sd pulse 10 mgs 6 weeks
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:56 AM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 08:18 PM
  5. I got nothing off 10 mg M1T, should I try 20 mg.
    By devildog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 10:35 AM