sd 10 mg cycle

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Thnx for the tips...dnt get me wrong i love eating out and mexican i just rather eat out for my cheat meal on saturdays ha...well time to go hit.some heavy legs and traps

  2. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Intense heavy leg day havent sweat that much in a long time...did a little heavier squat and stiff leg deads but i know thats not the sd yet...

    Squat-135*8 ,225*8 ,275*6, 315*4, 335*2
    Stiff leg deads- 135*10, 225*8, 275*5, 275*4
    Seated calf raise-3*10-14

    Seated led ext- 130*12, 150*10, 150*8
    Standing calf raise-130*12, 210*11, 210*10

    Standing bb shrug- 135*12, 225*11, 315*6, 315*4
    Upright row- 95*10, 95*10
  3. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    I eat lean most of the time.90 perc atleast....chicken, tuna, tolapia, steak.....any suggestions on how to eat decent at mexican restaraunt...think i gta go tonight
    Just indulge. Use it as a cheat meal. Nothing wrong with eating bad from time to time. It's actually a good thing.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Intense heavy leg day havent sweat that much in a long time...did a little heavier squat and stiff leg deads but i know thats not the sd yet...

    Squat-135*8 ,225*8 ,275*6, 315*4, 335*2
    Stiff leg deads- 135*10, 225*8, 275*5, 275*4
    Seated calf raise-3*10-14

    Seated led ext- 130*12, 150*10, 150*8
    Standing calf raise-130*12, 210*11, 210*10

    Standing bb shrug- 135*12, 225*11, 315*6, 315*4
    Upright row- 95*10, 95*10
    Nice. Tomm is my leg day. Nice workout
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  5. Registered User
    pracata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    i have a bottle of lgi SD laying around at home!maybe going to start it next week.
  6. Registered User
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Nice. Tomm is my leg day. Nice workout
    today was my leg day
  7. Registered User
    pracata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    i also did legs today!
  8. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Sweet...i used to dead leg day, but now i cant wait to build those trunks ha....
  9. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Well today was supose to be an off day, but decided to do some abs and cardio...up 1.5 pds...199.8 .....

    Giant set to failure-

    Ab crunch with rope ext
    Reverse leg raise( decline bench)
    Leg raise

    15 min cardio( working up to 30 min)

    Good session just feel a sinus infection comming on
  10. Registered User
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Well today was supose to be an off day, but decided to do some abs and cardio...up 1.5 pds...199.8 .....

    Giant set to failure-

    Ab crunch with rope ext
    Reverse leg raise( decline bench)
    Leg raise

    15 min cardio( working up to 30 min)

    Not session just feel a sinus infection comming on
    Loads of water, vitamin c and plenty of rest bro....you do NOT want to get sick on cycle. So many guys have to stop early because of it..
  11. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Ya I'm taking it easy the rest of the day..wish football was on so I'd have somethin to watch..looks like its gna be the walking dead season two
  12. Registered User
    IMMvp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    how about some test and dbol?
  13. Registered User
    crimson_sun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    definitely in for this. I heard low dose sd is ideal for cutting and getting ripped, is that what your shooting for?
  14. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crimson_sun
    definitely in for this. I heard low dose sd is ideal for cutting and getting ripped, is that what your shooting for?
    ive heard its also easier to keep since you get more steady gains over a longer period as oposed to blowing up in 3-4 weeks then losing half of it
  15. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    ive heard its also easier to keep since you get more steady gains over a longer period as oposed to blowing up in 3-4 weeks then losing half of it
    It's true. But people (me for instance) dont run 4 week cycles anymore. Stanodrol or anything similar is ran for 4 weeks after SD to prolong gains. Works great that way IMO
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  16. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Yea i am looking to lean out...my main reason for doing the cycle this way is to see if sides are less severe, and keeping more gains after pct...ive read people getting great results...
  17. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Yea i am looking to lean out...my main reason for doing the cycle this way is to see if sides are less severe, and keeping more gains after pct...ive read people getting great results...
    Sounds good. Good to experiment on good ideas.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  18. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Yea i am looking to lean out...my main reason for doing the cycle this way is to see if sides are less severe, and keeping more gains after pct...ive read people getting great results...
    True. Good to experiment on good ideas and see what u get out of it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  19. Registered User
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    It's true. But people (me for instance) dont run 4 week cycles anymore. Stanodrol or anything similar is ran for 4 weeks after SD to prolong gains. Works great that way IMO
    Interesting. I am also on SD at the moment. Day 19. I tried 20 mg/day for a few days, but started getting sides such as high blood pressure and lethargy and have since cut back to 10 mg/day which is great for me.

    I have some Avanar and Turinabol. I was going to start PCT after 4 weeks of SD, but now am considering jumping straight into 4 weeks of Avanar or Turinabol. Thoughts?
  20. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    My opinion if u had harsh sides at 20 mg of sd, then either finish sd at 10 mg until u start pct, finish ur proper pct, then let ur body recover from the sd cycle...get ur test back up. Wait 6 months then have fun with the anavar cycle...gta keep it safe mainly be healthy....just my opinion
  21. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by leftside1
    Interesting. I am also on SD at the moment. Day 19. I tried 20 mg/day for a few days, but started getting sides such as high blood pressure and lethargy and have since cut back to 10 mg/day which is great for me.

    I have some Avanar and Turinabol. I was going to start PCT after 4 weeks of SD, but now am considering jumping straight into 4 weeks of Avanar or Turinabol. Thoughts?
    I would get stanodrol or AH. I wouldn't go another 4 weeks with a methyl. Also Anavar needs to be ran Atleast for 6 weeks to see results.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  22. Registered User
    leftside1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    44
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    Thanks guys. It was just a thought. What is AH? I'm not sure stanodrol would be for me, as I read it is one of the worst if there is a history of male pattern baldness in the family.
  23. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,986
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by leftside1
    Thanks guys. It was just a thought. What is AH? I'm not sure stanodrol would be for me, as I read it is one of the worst if there is a history of male pattern baldness in the family.
    AH=Androhard. Same as stanodrol. Well both raise DHT which can cause some shedding and as u pointed out it runs in your family so I would avoid it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  24. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Day 3 feeling good so far...thought i was getting a sinus infection,but that has subsided...diet hasnt been as good as i wanted today bec ive had to move furniture. Lunch went to chinese mongolian grill..Tonight is mexican ikl try to keep it as clean as possible
  25. Registered User
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Day 3 feeling good so far...thought i was getting a sinus infection,but that has subsided...diet hasnt been as good as i wanted today bec ive had to move furniture. Lunch went to chinese mongolian grill..Tonight is mexican ikl try to keep it as clean as possible
    I'm running Epi and feel sinus issues every morning until I shower, then I feel better.

    I'm actually at my work right now(mexican) eating a plate of steamed veggies and rice.
  26. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Thats wierd, wonder y....
    Ha, well i didnt end up having mexican last night...well i had a chicken burritto and beans, oh well.. can use the cals
  27. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Answers
    0


    Sinus issues could be seasonal allergies. I have that problem certain times of the year
  28. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Allergies r really kicking my ass today..good breakfast this morning...2 eggs, 3 whites, 1 whole grain toast, 1 cup oats, 1/2 cup strawberries...
    Thats my usual breakfast , or an omlet with ham....

    Anyway off to the gym to kill shoulders
  29. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Yes, 10mg a day log. Good Lu k. Just found this will catch up on the reading soon. Will also be doing this shortly
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  30. Registered User
    fightclub2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Allergies r really kicking my ass today..good breakfast this morning...2 eggs, 3 whites, 1 whole grain toast, 1 cup oats, 1/2 cup strawberries...
    Thats my usual breakfast , or an omlet with ham....

    Anyway off to the gym to kill shoulders
    kill it bro! !
  31. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Day 4, Man pretty damn good workout...weight is still the same,idk how long it takes sd to kick in, im sure its a week n a half to 2 but i felt crazy pumps today, even while doing hypertrophy chest along with shoulders.

    Seated db shoulder press-50*10, 60*8, 70*7, 75*4
    Front db raise-20*12, 25*10, 25*10, 30*7

    Db side lateral-15*12, 20*10, 25*10, 30*6,15*4
    Bent over rear lateral- 20*10, 25*10, 25*10

    Upright row wide grip- 3*10(ez bar)
    Rear shrugs(behind neck) 135*12, 225*10, 225*10 (lighter weight, did heavy traps tuesday).

    Hypertrophy chest,( focus on form and stretch)
    Db press-60*12, 70*9, 75*8
    Incline db press-60*10, 70*8, 75*6

    Cable cross over-3*10
    Chest dips-3* failure

    10 min cardio cool down
  32. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Like the routine!
    When I did SD the first time I wasted time wondering when its going to kick in. SD kicks in a hr after ur first dose. Go for broke, eat, train and sleep. I'm so amped to get my last SD cycle popping, I hope 10mg a day works out for u bro
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  33. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Answers
    0


    just a heads p, you migt alread know this. but with hypertrophy training, make sure your reat period is less than 60 seconds. you might even want to add onemore set to each chest exercise in that section
  34. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Ya its p.h.a.t training juat modified it a lil...oh well then I'm feeling it pretty good then ha...yea its a good routine ive gotten great results with...
    Thunder...i superset most of my chest exercises with 30 sec rest...on hypertrophy, ya i was gna throw in flat db flys, i will nxt week ...
  35. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Well lunch i had 8 oz swai
    Baked potaote and 1 cup broccoli
    Coke zero hhmmmm ha...

    Nvr really had swai before, had anyone had good results eating it
  36. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Also i nvr really got into much detail with pct...

    Clomid- 25/25/25/25
    Powerlabs pct-0/3/3/3
    Dpol-2/2/2/2

    Inibit p just incase, ill start that day after last dose of sd at recomended dosage..

    Does that look good, or should i bump up 50 mg of clomid first week, or just see how the first week goes
  37. Registered User
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blayke88
    Also i nvr really got into much detail with pct...

    Clomid- 25/25/25/25

    Does that look good, or should i bump up 50 mg of clomid first week, or just see how the first week goes
    From what I know and see, I'd say rock the clomid at 50mg for the first week. Start it strong, and taper off.
  38. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Red9

    From what I know and see, I'd say rock the clomid at 50mg for the fir st week. Start it strong, and taper off.
    ^^ I'd even go higher 75 or 100 first week. That other thing is an AI I guess
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  39. Registered User
    Red9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by murk01

    ^^ I'd even go higher 75 or 100 first week. That other thing is an AI I guess
    Yeah, after thinking about it..you're running 6 weeks of SD.

    Possibly follow this: 75/50/25/25 or 50/50/25/25/25 just my own opinion. Nobody wants bitch-tits, at least I hope not
  40. Banned
    blayke88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    It helps lower prolactin...may not be necessary but just incase...ok ill bump it up then...i wont start powerlabs pct until 2 week...dpol ill start day after last dose..anyway just wanted to clearify pct
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First SD Cycle LGI SD 10
    By k13jamura in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 02:57 AM
  2. How is this for an SD-10 cycle?
    By Come0At0Me in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 03:22 PM
  3. sd pulse 10 mgs 6 weeks
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 11:56 PM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 06:18 PM
  5. I got nothing off 10 mg M1T, should I try 20 mg.
    By devildog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 08:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in