sd 10 mg cycle

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Starting sd @ 10 mg for 6 weeks tom...i know its a harsh steroid but at 10 mg in hoping to reduce chances for harsh sides.
Got organ sheild, hawthorne berry, fish oil, and multi.all preloaded...i have erase on hand for on cycle just incase nipples flare..pct clomid, dpol, or daa..ill do my best to keep log up

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
In. Interested in these low dose SD 6 weekers.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

blayke88

Banned
Awards
I know it very cool bro......yea thats why I'm doing it just to see the results...ive read several 10 mg 6 weekers with great results.....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thats what im planning on doing with my sd-10, maybe 5 weeks though

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Sd 10 by lgi? Thats what ill be taking...i have mstane and forged sd but heard good things abt lgi...yea either way 5 or 6 weeks will be interesting and fun lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yup, i grabbed a ton of bottles before they ran out

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Has anyone ran erase while on cycle...i nvr have but been told not a bad idea to have for back up

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Unless you're extremely gyno sensitive for whatever reason, I wouldn't run it. I'm experiencing some joint problems on SD right now even with upping fish oil. Just save it for PCT.

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Im interested too but can we get a little more info.. how many cycles is this for you, how many SD, and what is your goal on this 6weeker? thanks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm def in for this.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Nice I'm in, I hope I can find SD next year for my next cycle. I like small dose cycles

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Ok ill hold off erase till pct...ive done 7 cycles..2 cycles of sd solo, ive taken spawn and incredible bulk also which had sd in it...other cycles include haloplex, m14 e, epi, halovar, m1d.. I'm 199 lbs 5'10" 11 perc body fat... I'm looking for a lean bulk on this....ill be incorporating cardio 3 * / week....hoping to gain 10 lbs, which I'm curious to c if thats possible with only 10 mg...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn u have a lot of cycles under your belt. You should be brolic and lean by now.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting sd @ 10 mg for 6 weeks tom...i know its a harsh steroid but at 10 mg in hoping to reduce chances for harsh sides.
Got organ sheild, hawthorne berry, fish oil, and multi.all preloaded...i have erase on hand for on cycle just incase nipples flare..pct clomid, dpol, or daa..ill do my best to keep log up
Inhibit p would be better protection against SD gyno...just sayin

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Halfhuman well i have nvr really tried to cut or anything, I'm always scared of losing size, so ive always been bulky, not fat or anything ha....but I'm gna try to keep it lean on this cycle..oh ok ill look into that thnx

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halfhuman well i have nvr really tried to cut or anything, I'm always scared of losing size, so ive always been bulky, not fat or anything ha....but I'm gna try to keep it lean on this cycle..oh ok ill look into that thnx
Oh okk cool. Lol funny thing is I'm the opposite. Was always lean and was scared to do a true bulk. Going for my true bulk come Nov with SD. So you and I are both on the same page ha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is what i'd go with.
Yep :) SD is a very close dht derivitive.
Can also cause hair shedding.( rarely but it can) also very likely prolactin sides like gyno. Not estrogen gyno that's for sure

swolegame12

Awards
Would you take inhibit-p during cycle of sd if prolactin signs start to show? I'm about to run a 10 weeks test e @ 500ml per week with a sd
Kicker week 1-4

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you take inhibit-p during cycle of sd if prolactin signs start to show? I'm about to run a 10 weeks test e @ 500ml per week with a sd
Kicker week 1-4
Any time really.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Well day one, nothing spectacular, but an intense session....weighed in at 199. took organ shield, multi, fishoils, lgi sd 10 mg, and bcaa,( help with liv support) ..took some jacked, then hit the gym at 845 ...currently training with
P.h.a.t by layne norton....I tweaked it for my body type...only difference was a good back pump from rack pulls, but dont expect anything until week 2 ..

Bb bench- 135*12 , 225*7, 235*6, 255*5, drop set 225*6, 135*10(wide grip)
Incline bb fly- 35*10,45*8,50*7

Bb row-135*8, 185*6, 205*5,205*4
Weighted pull ups 3*7(15pds) felt good

Light bb standing shoulder press 115*8(heavy shoulders thursday)
Rack pulls- 135*10,225*8,275*5

Db curl- 35*10,35*8,45*7
Close grip bench - 135*10, 225*8, 245*6

Hanging leg raise 4* failure
Sit ups( decline bench) 2* 15

All in all pretty good workout, tomarrow is heavy legs, gna be a fun day

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Some people say taking a pre workout with a ph isn't a good idea

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Oh hmm..i nvr realized that...the caffiene,or the alganine or 1,3 dim

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
if your not having bp issues, drink your pwo supp.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you keep estrogen under control, prolactin theoretically shouldn't be a problem, but prolactin should also be kept under control during a cycle, this will also help with sides like libido, erection hardness, shut down, and overall feeling of well being.

technique88

technique88

Awards
if you keep estrogen under control, prolactin theoretically shouldn't be a problem, but prolactin should also be kept under control during a cycle, this will also help with sides like libido, erection hardness, shut down, and overall feeling of well being.
I'm going to be getting some inhibit p for an upcoming tren cycle

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Ya in hoping not to have any issues with prolactin..just hoping to have minimum sides with the 10 mg...

Red9

Red9

Awards
Sub'd. Planning on running SD next year for 2nd cycle. Got the LGI before the ban, had to stock up :)

Good luck on your run, i'll be following

leftside1

leftside1

Awards
You've done way more cycles than me, but I just want to warn you about the only real side effect I've experienced with SD. I'm on it right now, and loving it for the most part. But, when I mountain biked yesterday I then got heart palpitations in the evening.

For me, SD is working great for mass/endurance/strength, but it is putting a strain on my body with cardiovascular exercises. Personally, I am staying away from all stimulants including caffeine and PWO's. There is no way my body would be able to handle doing a cut on this stuff. I'm looking at a combo of Test E and Avanar later in the year instead.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Ya i stocked up 2 bottles mstane, 1 bottle sd 10, forged sd...ill keep that in mind about pwo..ya i gta keep cardio up so ill be careful, and go to doc if anything abnormal happens.

ITW

ITW

Awards
You've done way more cycles than me, but I just want to warn you about the only real side effect I've experienced with SD. I'm on it right now, and loving it for the most part. But, when I mountain biked yesterday I then got heart palpitations in the evening.

For me, SD is working great for mass/endurance/strength, but it is putting a strain on my body with cardiovascular exercises. Personally, I am staying away from all stimulants including caffeine and PWO's. There is no way my body would be able to handle doing a cut on this stuff. I'd looking at a combo of Test E and Avanar later in the year instead.
Cutting doesn't have to involve cardio, ya know

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Question....since I'm doing a lean bulk on this extended low dosed sd cycle, would fat smack or t7 by cellucor be a good idea

Red9

Red9

Awards
Question....since I'm doing a lean bulk on this extended low dosed sd cycle, would fat smack or t7 by cellucor be a good idea
I don't know anything about those two products, but if you are EATING lean then I believe you will PRODUCE lean results. If your diet is in check I think you will be fine.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
I eat lean most of the time.90 perc atleast....chicken, tuna, tolapia, steak.....any suggestions on how to eat decent at mexican restaraunt...think i gta go tonight

Red9

Red9

Awards
I eat lean most of the time.90 perc atleast....chicken, tuna, tolapia, steak.....any suggestions on how to eat decent at mexican restaraunt...think i gta go tonight
I sure do, I work at one. For example most dishes are served with your choice of rice or beans. Refried, pinto or black. Choose.black or pinto. Rice has tons of carbs, you'll be fine eating the rice IMO. Get the least amount of sauces possible, and if you can get a burger or done sort of chicken dish, do it. You could even get just a chicken salad...

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Thnx for the tips...dnt get me wrong i love eating out and mexican i just rather eat out for my cheat meal on saturdays ha...well time to go hit.some heavy legs and traps

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Intense heavy leg day havent sweat that much in a long time...did a little heavier squat and stiff leg deads but i know thats not the sd yet...

Squat-135*8 ,225*8 ,275*6, 315*4, 335*2
Stiff leg deads- 135*10, 225*8, 275*5, 275*4
Seated calf raise-3*10-14

Seated led ext- 130*12, 150*10, 150*8
Standing calf raise-130*12, 210*11, 210*10

Standing bb shrug- 135*12, 225*11, 315*6, 315*4
Upright row- 95*10, 95*10

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just indulge. Use it as a cheat meal. Nothing wrong with eating bad from time to time. It's actually a good thing.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intense heavy leg day havent sweat that much in a long time...did a little heavier squat and stiff leg deads but i know thats not the sd yet...

Squat-135*8 ,225*8 ,275*6, 315*4, 335*2
Stiff leg deads- 135*10, 225*8, 275*5, 275*4
Seated calf raise-3*10-14

Seated led ext- 130*12, 150*10, 150*8
Standing calf raise-130*12, 210*11, 210*10

Standing bb shrug- 135*12, 225*11, 315*6, 315*4
Upright row- 95*10, 95*10
Nice. Tomm is my leg day. Nice workout

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a bottle of lgi SD laying around at home!maybe going to start it next week.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Sweet...i used to dead leg day, but now i cant wait to build those trunks ha....

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Well today was supose to be an off day, but decided to do some abs and cardio...up 1.5 pds...199.8 .....

Giant set to failure-

Ab crunch with rope ext
Reverse leg raise( decline bench)
Leg raise

15 min cardio( working up to 30 min)

Good session just feel a sinus infection comming on

Red9

Red9

Awards
Well today was supose to be an off day, but decided to do some abs and cardio...up 1.5 pds...199.8 .....

Giant set to failure-

Ab crunch with rope ext
Reverse leg raise( decline bench)
Leg raise

15 min cardio( working up to 30 min)

Not session just feel a sinus infection comming on
Loads of water, vitamin c and plenty of rest bro....you do NOT want to get sick on cycle. So many guys have to stop early because of it..