sd 10 mg cycle

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. Making progress, leaning out like i planned...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

Yea it can get tempting that's for sure. Save it for another time. You're right buddy. I took clomid once and than tried torem. Will never go back to clomid. Torem is the best IMO. No sides what so ever. Boys were back in two days.
    Why don't you like chlomid? I have some liquid chlomid for my pct for SD. I
    About a week behind you.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cainb96

Why don't you like chlomid? I have some liquid chlomid for my pct for SD. I
    About a week behind you.
    Clomid is good. But it gives female moods. No bueno when you jacked up or tough lol. Besides that its not bad. With torem I get no sides and works fast.

Halfhumans 8wk Alpha mass&Bulk cycle
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. I was thinking of running Clomid for my PCT SD cycle but will be running Torem instead

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fitlife
    I was thinking of running Clomid for my PCT SD cycle but will be running Torem instead
    Good choice lol. Clomid is not bad. Don't get me wrong. But from personal experience and some people's run, torem was smooth.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

6. Sounds like you guys need to start a thread abt serm preferences....

Arm day today was good....
    Diet today consist of whole wheat bagels, potatoes, sweet potatoes, ground chuck, chicken, fish, peppers, salad, shrimp, eggs, sour gummy worms, and gluten free ice cream post workout of course..

Db curl-25*13,35*10,45*7,50*5, dropset 20* failure
    1 arm db preacher curl-15*15,20*12,25*8,30*7

Rope hammer curl-3*10-12
    Spider curl-20*12,25*10*30*8

Close grip bench-135*15,225*10,245*7,135*10
    Overhead db ext-70*12,80*10,80*7

Straight bar pushdown-3*8-12
    Weighted tri dips-20*12,25*10,30*10

Cardio cool down 13 min

I'm finally filling out my xl hoodies and shirts, good progress

7. Did you get really bad cramps at night? The past week or so I've been waking up in the middle of the night with cramps in my traps and calves. SH!t hurts!

8. I wake up drenched in sweat and cramps in my hams...ya it sucks..and my chest cramps its wierd

9. All going well?

10. Goin good man...pct starts in 3 days nxt cycle i will run stano or test e with it...prolly 6 months atleast, gta give my body a rest ha
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan
    I wake up drenched in sweat and cramps in my hams...ya it sucks..and my chest cramps its wierd
    Blayke are you finding that you sweat a lot during the day also?

Never really heard too much about the night terrors and sweats, so I'm curious if you sweat all the time or only during sleep

12. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan
    Goin good man...pct starts in 3 days nxt cycle i will run stano or test e with it...prolly 6 months atleast, gta give my body a rest ha
    Did you start taking any sups your last week like creatine or DAA?

13. Not too much during the day man...when i workout of course, other than that just at night when i sleep...

No i havent started any pct supps....ill start daa and creatine monday along with.clomid, then a week or two start erase and powelabs pct

14. Well did my last leg workout on sd
    Havent got enough cals in today, was at my ex fiances house, i dnt get it, waiste of time....so gta stuff my face tonight...

Squat-135*15,225*10,275*7,315*6,385* 1 pr
    Light leg press close width 3*12-15 ( really got the burn)
    Seated calve raise 3 45's-3*12-15

Leg ext-2*12
    Leg curl-2*12

Abs
    Rope crunch-3*15
    Laying leg raise-3*10

May have to start my ai, sucks to say i feel some.gyno commin on damnit

15. Man I hated that damn game!! Nice log...

BOOMER!

16. Ya man...sight to see though If u were there...reffs sucked but you gta give it to the irish i guess ha....belldozer is going to be a good change...

Well ate like crap yesterday since i was in norman, getting diet back on.track today which is an off day

17. Why do you feel like you have gyno coming on?

18. Bec ive been prone to it before..when i was a teenager i was dumb lets just say that ha, and ive been to the abt it...well its back a nice hard mass under my nipple so hoping clomid and ai will take care of it...im gna run the ai 3 caps per day till its gone plus the serm

19. You've done quite a lot of cycles, and I'm guessing started young.. How is your libido and test for erections and stuff like that while you're in between cycles not taking anything?

Do u have to take libido and sex enhancers or anything like that ever?

20. Yea bro unfortunately i did..i learned but ya..thats y i try to give young kids advice abt taking them at a young age, not worth thr risk...ya my sex drive and erections r fine when off...im a horny machine lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan
    Yea bro unfortunately i did..i learned but ya..thats y i try to give young kids advice abt taking them at a young age, not worth thr risk...ya my sex drive and erections r fine when off...im a horny machine lol
    Yeah definitely understandable. How young were you and what did you run ? Just curious

22. Now i look at it and ya i have muscle but i paid for it ha...i was 18 when i started...back then.i didnt do research or take a proper pct just otc...ya i blew up to 220 plus pounds but i had bad gyno..i took spawn, incredible bulk, m14 e, halovar, m1d, several others man been 5 years ago so cnt remember em all...its an addiction man once u start u dnt want to stop..ok well i tell my story hopefully younger guys will look at this and take my advice...so i went to the doc way back and had labs done after all these cycles run with improper pct...my liver was so bad he thought i was an alcoholic, i had high cholesterol, and the lowest test hes ever seen..even in older men who have had years of steroid abuse...i dont remember the exact overall test level but it wasnt over 70 ....it was wierd cause i was hornier than ever, and produced sperm....needless to say over the years my test got back up...so honestly bro I'm sure in the future i will be on trt...im going to go back to get labs done after pct...kids dont realize once they start these ds steroids it becomes an addiction.
    That there side effects from this if not ran properly...now seems my levels are fine but who knows long term...be careful bro, i know ur running properly, just be safe

Heres my dinner tonight, pretty tasty..i need the extra cals so....
    Whole wheat bagel
    6 oz ground beef( i drain the fat)
    Colby jack.cheese
    Green beans cooked in added olive oil and bacon

So it was a really good cheeseburger,
    I'm going to start p.h.a.t tomarrow in the am

23. Well havent posted in a while..didnt think anyones following but I'm in pct so far so good...had some of the stongest lifts tonight kinda wierd...
    Clomid 50/50/25/25- its working great for me
    Daa 4 in am 4 in pm (3 g)
    Powerlabs pct 3 am 3pm. As directed
    5 g universal creatine ( preloaded that a week before pct)
    IN 2 weeks ill start erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
    And the usual support supps

Pretty sexy pct imo

24. I'm still reading and am a couple weeks behind you in pct.

25. Hows ur pct goin man

26. What's your next cycle going to be?
    It's easy, just lift heavy!

27. Hmm well i still have a few bottles of sd left so i may kickstart that with some test e, or var.time to go to the darkside I'm thinkin haha...ive been wanting to pin test for a couple years...or stano plus sd for an all out bulk...either way I'm going to give by body a much needed break for atleast 6 months

28. Ok all u science guys on here...so i was asked a question the other day of how come strength gains seem to keep comming while in proper pct..all i could tell em was natural test is comming back and estro lowering..but couldnt really tell em scientifically

29. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan
    Ok all u science guys on here...so i was asked a question the other day of how come strength gains seem to keep comming while in proper pct..all i could tell em was natural test is comming back and estro lowering..but couldnt really tell em scientifically
    Strenght and mass don't allways come together. You can gain strenght and loose muscle. A big part of strenght is CNS which is how those freaks of nature in China can pull a semi truck and look like a skinny stick person.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

30. Yea thats true...so far pct is going good..havent lost any noticable size...question,
    I take my clomid spread throughout the day, always have ...do you guys take it all at once, just curious if it matterd, nvr really thought abt that...
    Great leg day today

Pr on the deads, 385*3 my goal is to dead 400

Similar Forum Threads

1. First SD Cycle LGI SD 10
    By k13jamura in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 04:57 AM
  2. How is this for an SD-10 cycle?
    By Come0At0Me in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:22 PM
  3. sd pulse 10 mgs 6 weeks
    By ag77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:56 AM
  4. nolva or clomid for 10 week cycle
    By MikeK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 08:18 PM
  5. I got nothing off 10 mg M1T, should I try 20 mg.
    By devildog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 10:35 AM