joint pain aleviated by certain anabolics?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

joint pain aleviated by certain anabolics?

im new to the site. i have shoulder pain so bad that i cant really do overhead presses at the moment. im pretty sure its inflammation as its my elbows as well. i want to try a cycle but want something thats good for joints. im 36 and have been working out for 7 years. im a little concerned about my testosterone being low so i also need something that will increase that. im not familiar with these things as ive only taken oral prohormones before- bad idea. but i want to learn more about whats best for me to try, im ready to move to a different level. thanks for any input u guys can give.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ctpicayune
    im new to the site. i have shoulder pain so bad that i cant really do overhead presses at the moment. im pretty sure its inflammation as its my elbows as well. i want to try a cycle but want something thats good for joints. im 36 and have been working out for 7 years. im a little concerned about my testosterone being low so i also need something that will increase that. im not familiar with these things as ive only taken oral prohormones before- bad idea. but i want to learn more about whats best for me to try, im ready to move to a different level. thanks for any input u guys can give.
    Get some cissus and fish oil for the inflammation/joint issues. Take the cissus according to label directions and dose the fish oil at 6 to 10 caps a day. As far as cycling, start reading. Tons of info on these threads already, so don't expect the vets to start showering general info on you. Probably oughta get those joints healthy first, anyway.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Deca or NPP promotes collagen synthesis and lubricates joints. The infamous test/ deca cycle is your standard old school strength/ mass gain cycle. Really great for your joints.

You'll want to avoid winstrol because it can dry your joints out pretty badly.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

deca use to do wonders for my joints...so like already stated test/deca cycle ..stay clear of winnie and eq
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ok deca/test....i will look into getting that. and the cissus and fish oil as well. as for pct, tamoxifin citrate? i used that to get rid of some slight gyno from prohormone caps.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

ok deca/test....i will look into getting that. and the cissus and fish oil as well. as for pct, tamoxifin citrate? i used that to get rid of some slight gyno from prohormone caps.
    Deca is a 19 nor so you need to run clomid. You could do a clomid nolva combo.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

EQ increases collagen synthesis more than deca mg for mg, but deca / npp has some nice anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce irritation and tenonitis / arithritis symptoms. Most of the immediate joint relief you get from deca is from the anti-inflammatory properties, but it can help build stronger tendons and help you avoid / heal injuries in the long run.

Just 3mg/kg of deca will increase collagen synthesis almost 3x the natural rate, and 3mg/kg of eq will increase it almost 4x. I'm sure in 'older' people, like 40's and 50's, that number is even higher.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

so deca/test i think it is. also liquid formadrol.....anyone tried this? and im assuming i wouldnt need it with the deca/test?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

and thanks alot for the info thus far
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M4OHN & Joint Pain?
    By diamonddave in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 08:32 AM
  2. Joint pain with tren/test cyp?