Hdrol pct

  1. Hdrol pct


    Why about to start Hdrol and got nolva tabs and running Hdrol for 6weeks then 4 week pct by running the nolva tabs will my live be under to much pressure for to long


  2. did you graduate high shool?

  3. Sure did
    •   
       


  4. Sure did

  5. Quote Originally Posted by frankie_96
    Why about to start Hdrol and got nolva tabs and running Hdrol for 6weeks then 4 week pct by running the nolva tabs will my live be under to much pressure for to long
    What?

  6. I can not what fuk the talking you about.

  7. This guy must be slapped..that or he is a incompitent lazy person.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by frankie_96
    Why about to start Hdrol and got nolva tabs and running Hdrol for 6weeks then 4 week pct by running the nolva tabs will my live be under to much pressure for to long
    Translation: Well I'm about to start my Hdrol cycle and I've got Nolva tabs on hand. I'm thinking of running Hdrol for 6wks followed by a 4wk PCT with Nolva, but will my liver be under too much pressure?

    Lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99

    Translation: Well I'm about to start my Hdrol cycle and I've got Nolva tabs on hand. I'm thinking of running Hdrol for 6wks followed by a 4wk PCT with Nolva, but will my liver be under too much pressure?

    Lol
    i think you should delete this and make his lazy ass translate it himself

  10. Or u could just answer the question. It's guy said

  11. Quote Originally Posted by frankie_96
    Or u could just answer the question. It's guy said
    Wtf are you even trying to say? Whoever taught you English should fired

  12. Quote Originally Posted by frankie_96
    Or u could just answer the question. It's guy said
    Eh?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Double checking Hdrol PCT
    By donkeykong in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 04:20 AM
  2. hdrol pct
    By ummmwhat in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:38 PM
  3. weird hdrol pct
    By youknoww in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 08:14 AM
  4. Hdrol PCT
    By msucurt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Log in
Log in