Androgens/new wave of DHEA PH's on a test cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What I don't get is why if Androhard and tren are both androgenic why would you want to stack them? Seems like you'd want something more anabolic for the tren.
    AH will help with any possible tren induced gyno



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    i believe the dht negates the negative estrogen side effects of not having enough dht, works way better(dht based compound) than any ai or anti-prolactin could ever dream of doing
    What type of sides can come from low DHT? I had my DHT levels checked and they were off the charts low--a few months back.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    What type of sides can come from low DHT? I had my DHT levels checked and they were off the charts low--a few months back.
    Very low libido.


    Flex -

    Not all androgens are created equally. Look at cycles like tren/mast compared to tren, tren mast will always win out in overall feeling on cycle, and libido especially.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Very low libido.

    Flex -

    Not all androgens are created equally. Look at cycles like tren/mast compared to tren, tren mast will always win out in overall feeling on cycle, and libido especially.
    True.
    I'm thinking a good use for the Androseries would be Androhard on a shorter tren ace cycle and to pick a more anabolic ph to throw in and balance the equation out...
    Then either borderline crush estrogen on cycle or just make sure the DHEA picked isn't one that causes much bloat.
    I don't feel I saw any bloat on AndroMass or AlphaMass.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    That isn't true...considering you can get AH at 25% off and a suggested dose is 1200mgs I'm not seeing how stano is cheaper. Given AH also contains both isomers and our delivery system is proven to work AH is quite a bit stronger
    How would running AH at 3 caps do during a tren cycle? To serve as just a base and not really looking for gains from the AH.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    How would running AH at 3 caps do during a tren cycle? To serve as just a base and not really looking for gains from the AH.
    Read HTS comment about tren and mast.

    Androhard obviously wouldn't have as MUCH an effect as the injectable masteron but it would be the same idea.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    What type of sides can come from low DHT? I had my DHT levels checked and they were off the charts low--a few months back.
    High estrogen, Low Libido, overall lack of feeling manly... Strength and recovery may also suffer... My skin also looks better and I feel like I am thinking more clearly.

    Either get yourself a bottle of Androhard if you've got the cash, or LGI Stano-200 if you just want to "test the waters"... I am very interested in Androhard now, but I've still got a bottle and a half of Stano-200. Either way, I just had the most motivated workout I've had in recent memory.

    This stuff may be weak for some, but if you're on the Low side or already shut down, this stuff kicks ass in the "feel good" department.

    Edit* You'll also shed any extra water you're holding onto, which for me was an alarming 4-5lbs! This was coming directly off of 2 pills of Erase per day... I pissed like a race horse for 3 days, yet I was clearly not dehydrated.

  8. im running masteron and stano out of this world sick
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    High estrogen, Low Libido, overall lack of feeling manly... Strength and recovery may also suffer... My skin also looks better and I feel like I am thinking more clearly.

    Either get yourself a bottle of Androhard if you've got the cash, or LGI Stano-200 if you just want to "test the waters"... I am very interested in Androhard now, but I've still got a bottle and a half of Stano-200. Either way, I just had the most motivated workout I've had in recent memory.

    This stuff may be weak for some, but if you're on the Low side or already shut down, this stuff kicks ass in the "feel good" department.

    Edit* You'll also shed any extra water you're holding onto, which for me was an alarming 4-5lbs! This was coming directly off of 2 pills of Erase per day... I pissed like a race horse for 3 days, yet I was clearly not dehydrated.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr


    Edit* You'll also shed any extra water you're holding onto, which for me was an alarming 4-5lbs! This was coming directly off of 2 pills of Erase per day... I pissed like a race horse for 3 days, yet I was clearly not dehydrated.
    I had this happen as well ...pissing like i took a diuretic .....but it was from hopping on lower dose AHv3 lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I had this happen as well ...pissing like i took a diuretic .....but it was from hopping on lower dose AHv3 lol
    What do you think about 3 caps of AHv3 a day during a tren cycle?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    High estrogen, Low Libido, overall lack of feeling manly... Strength and recovery may also suffer... My skin also looks better and I feel like I am thinking more clearly.

    Either get yourself a bottle of Androhard if you've got the cash, or LGI Stano-200 if you just want to "test the waters"... I am very interested in Androhard now, but I've still got a bottle and a half of Stano-200. Either way, I just had the most motivated workout I've had in recent memory.

    This stuff may be weak for some, but if you're on the Low side or already shut down, this stuff kicks ass in the "feel good" department.

    Edit* You'll also shed any extra water you're holding onto, which for me was an alarming 4-5lbs! This was coming directly off of 2 pills of Erase per day... I pissed like a race horse for 3 days, yet I was clearly not dehydrated.
    How suppressive is stano? If run solo, what kind of pct would be needed?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat

    How suppressive is stano? If run solo, what kind of pct would be needed?
    If ran high like 1g to 1.2g which is how high or should be ran I would play it safe and maybe run a low dosed serm with a test booster and light AI in there. Doesn't hurt to be safe
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    What do you think about 3 caps of AHv3 a day during a tren cycle?
    I'm actually the guy who runs it 3-4 caps usually , they are pretty potent, double the dosage of the v2...so 3-4 caps is a nice amount of DHTism . You cutting dosage back for cost concerns? that is usually the case....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    If ran high like 1g to 1.2g which is how high or should be ran I would play it safe and maybe run a low dosed serm with a test booster and light AI in there. Doesn't hurt to be safe
    If it were JUST stano or AHv3 I'd venture to say OTC PCT (like Erase pro plus test booster etc) is fine...but as you know we are not supposed to suggest this protocol .....EVER....even for natty cycles

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    How suppressive is stano? If run solo, what kind of pct would be needed?
    I just don't see it being worth the money to run it solo unless your DHT levels are low. Im letting it load up just to see what it does, and then I'll start my SD cycle.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    I'm actually the guy who runs it 3-4 caps usually , they are pretty potent, double the dosage of the v2...so 3-4 caps is a nice amount of DHTism . You cutting dosage back for cost concerns? that is usually the case....
    Mainly for cost. My girl friend is buying me a cycle for our anniversary and I'm trying to construct it within her budget ?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Mainly for cost. My girl friend is buying me a cycle for our anniversary and I'm trying to construct it within her budget ?
    you'll be fine with 3-4 per day. save the woman some money

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you'll be fine with 3-4 per day. save the woman some money
    Lol she would appreciate it lol. She has a lot of tren and test to purchase lol.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Lol she would appreciate it lol. She has a lot of tren and test to purchase lol.
    don't get her arrested now, that stuff is like buying crack nowadays LOL

  20. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    How would running AH at 3 caps do during a tren cycle? To serve as just a base and not really looking for gains from the AH.
    It would work perfect for just that, keep libido up, stave off any possible gyno threat, help with mood etc. 3 caps will last you 8 weeks as well and hit me or HTS up and we'll get you the 25% off


  21. Quote Originally Posted by MonsterTruckr View Post
    I just don't see it being worth the money to run it solo unless your DHT levels are low. Im letting it load up just to see what it does, and then I'll start my SD cycle.
    I guess it depends on your goals and money situation but at 9 caps of AH a day strength increases are insane. As well as a scary libido...


  22. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    What do you think about 3 caps of AHv3 a day during a tren cycle?
    I would personally go higher. If you are looking to duplicate the idea of a mast/tren type cycle, go decent dose with the Hard. But if budget is an absolute, than 3 would do.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. Jesus Cripes!!!! AndroFactory just put up a logging opp for Bulk Up lmao.
    God I hate those guys!!!!!!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Jesus Cripes!!!! AndroFactory just put up a logging opp for Bulk Up lmao.
    God I hate those guys!!!!!!!!
    BUT IT IS THE STRONGEST FORMULA AVAILABLE!!!!111


    *Sigh*
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. BUMP for funzies!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thoughts on Tren/Test Cycle
    By allen70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 06:08 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 05:08 AM
  3. Which PH to finish a Test cycle?
    By woody1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 08:28 PM
  4. 3-AD on a test cycle?
    By sfearl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 08:56 PM
  5. The New Wave of American Metal
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 230
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 07:37 AM
Log in
Log in