Androgens/new wave of DHEA PH's on a test cycle

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen this talked about. The idea has been pitched by the companies that have released these compounds lately (PP, FRL, AMS to name a few). Take X compound on TRT or on a test cycle, reap the benefits.
I haven't seen this REFLECTED by any members though.
Any feedback on the effects of this?
What compounds did you take?

technique88

technique88

Awards
I have seen this talked about. The idea has been pitched by the companies that have released these compounds lately (PP, FRL, AMS to name a few). Take X compound on TRT or on a test cycle, reap the benefits.
I haven't seen this REFLECTED by any members though.
Any feedback on the effects of this?
What compounds did you take?
I took the new Androlean on my test cycle and really loved it! It helped reduce bloat, trimmed my mid section down, really helped Lean me out and vascularity was freaky. Naturally I'm not a very vascularr looking person.

I am considering AH for a up coming tren ace cycle but we will see, trying to keep costs low.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Any DHT based prohormone, Stanodrol/Androhard should in theory work considerably better than an AI for reducing estrogen.

If you're not DHT sensitive, I highly recommend 800-1200mg Stanodrol/daily.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Any DHT based prohormone, Stanodrol/Androhard should in theory work considerably better than an AI for reducing estrogen.

During a tren ace cycle? I have no DHT sides :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

yeah the AHv3 is almost as good as masteron, and we all know test/masteron cycles are nice. so that is one there....and as tech said the androlean is wicked with test for losing fat/midsection fat. You can incorporate this stuff into cycles, or into TRT....just have to use different methods and dosages of course. the andromass/androbulk? don't see their place with a test cycle....although the 19-nor in the bulk would probably work well with test (and the 4DHEA). I'll be doing that next actually :D

technique88

technique88

Awards
I know this isn't test, but I also ran a helladrol/ AH cycle and loved it to...

PP is a great addition to any cycle :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I don't get is why if Androhard and tren are both androgenic why would you want to stack them? Seems like you'd want something more anabolic for the tren.

technique88

technique88

Awards
What I don't get is why if Androhard and tren are both androgenic why would you want to stack them? Seems like you'd want something more anabolic for the tren.
I am actually going to start researching this because I keep hearing that too.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
superdrol with tren.

low dosed ai ran during entire cycle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren is quite anabolic as well.
500:500 is what I read.
Just confuses me on why you would want more androgens in this case, with real world results (recomp, aggression etc) showing that tren seems to be androgenic enough as is.

technique88

technique88

Awards
superdrol with tren.

low dosed ai ran during entire cycle.
On actually doing this my next cycle! You think I should over lap them? I was going to do tren forc8 weeks then SD for 4 weeks...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On actually doing this my next cycle! You think I should over lap them? I was going to do tren forc8 weeks then SD for 4 weeks...
If you did that you have to worry about feeling like sh1t the entire cycle.

technique88

technique88

Awards
If you did that you have to worry about feeling like sh1t the entire cycle.
SD treats me well. I get lethargic for about 4 dad but when my body adjusts I feel great! No crap like feeling for me :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD treats me well. I get lethargic for about 4 dad but when my body adjusts I feel great! No crap like feeling for me :)
Lucky. Last time I took it all I felt was bad lol. No impressive gains. Just crap.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Lucky. Last time I took it all I felt was bad lol. No impressive gains. Just crap.
I'm sure the testosterone as a base really helped out a lot with the sh**y side effects of SD.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
im running masteron now best steroid iEVER ran do you think stanodrol is better than ahv3? Which would you get cuz masteron can get pricey
And I use an AI with Androhard, epi, stano.....for me its necessary, I never get sides from combining AI/DHT...even at high dosages....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i believe the dht negates the negative estrogen side effects of not having enough dht, works way better(dht based compound) than any ai or anti-prolactin could ever dream of doing
I am actually going to start researching this because I keep hearing that too.

technique88

technique88

Awards
i believe the dht negates the negative estrogen side effects of not having enough dht, works way better(dht based compound) than any ai or anti-prolactin could ever dream of doing
I've bee reading that. I am unsure of what run though. I liked AHv3 a lot but stano is significantly cheaper. I might end up running stano at 1g ED. Still in the planning phase.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
I'm experimenting with Stano right now... I'd be willing to bet AHv3 is better than Stano, but I've searched high and low on all the major forums and just cant find good comparisons.

Basically the only reason I am using Stano is for the conversion to DHT. That is all I want out of it. I just want it to keep estrogen at bay, and keep my DHT levels up. I just aborted a MWF 30mg superdrol pulse cycle after I started feeling the Stano kick in. I only dose SD Monday/Wednesday. I never expected to see/feel anything from it but the more Stano I run, the better I feel. The only side I have found from it is "over stimulation" if I over do it. Mind you so far over doing it was my initial AM dose of 800mg, and then 3 hours later another 400mg. I felt sightly jittery. I have only run 1200mg in a day so far, but I prefer the initial pick me up from 800mg in the AM.

Stano dried me out considerably within the first week. I had no idea how bloated I was, but I shed 5lbs of water over the first 3 days and have now reached a steady weight. I was on 2 caps of Erase right up until I started Stano, which is why I was so freaked out when I started pissing like a race horse. What I thought was fat turned out to be mostly water. I visibly "leaned" out in the first week, but I feel this was water mostly. There's no way to 5lbs of fat off in a week haha.

I keep hearing how supposedly "weak" Stano is, but so far I'm really enjoying how it makes me feel overall... I'm only a week in so it's too early to tell what exactly is going on, but I am going to experiment with it and try to get a more accurate idea of how it works in my body before I add anything else to it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm experimenting with Stano right now... I'd be willing to bet AHv3 is better than Stano, but I've searched high and low on all the major forums and just cant find good comparisons.

Basically the only reason I am using Stano is for the conversion to DHT. That is all I want out of it. I just want it to keep estrogen at bay, and keep my DHT levels up. I just aborted a MWF 30mg superdrol pulse cycle after I started feeling the Stano kick in. I only dose SD Monday/Wednesday. I never expected to see/feel anything from it but the more Stano I run, the better I feel. The only side I have found from it is "over stimulation" if I over do it. Mind you so far over doing it was my initial AM dose of 800mg, and then 3 hours later another 400mg. I felt sightly jittery. I have only run 1200mg in a day so far, but I prefer the initial pick me up from 800mg in the AM.

Stano dried me out considerably within the first week. I had no idea how bloated I was, but I shed 5lbs of water over the first 3 days and have now reached a steady weight. I was on 2 caps of Erase right up until I started Stano, which is why I was so freaked out when I started pissing like a race horse. What I thought was fat turned out to be mostly water. I visibly "leaned" out in the first week, but I feel this was water mostly. There's no way to 5lbs of fat off in a week haha.

I keep hearing how supposedly "weak" Stano is, but so far I'm really enjoying how it makes me feel overall... I'm only a week in so it's too early to tell what exactly is going on, but I am going to experiment with it and try to get a more accurate idea of how it works in my body before I add anything else to it.
Sold! Lol I think I will include stano and SD right after I end tren ace to finish up the cycle. SD at the end of a cycle is honestly, amazing!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've bee reading that. I am unsure of what run though. I liked AHv3 a lot but stano is significantly cheaper. I might end up running stano at 1g ED. Still in the planning phase.
That isn't true...considering you can get AH at 25% off and a suggested dose is 1200mgs I'm not seeing how stano is cheaper. Given AH also contains both isomers and our delivery system is proven to work AH is quite a bit stronger

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AH will help with any possible tren induced gyno

lboston

lboston

Awards
What type of sides can come from low DHT? I had my DHT levels checked and they were off the charts low--a few months back.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What type of sides can come from low DHT? I had my DHT levels checked and they were off the charts low--a few months back.
Very low libido.

Flex -

Not all androgens are created equally. Look at cycles like tren/mast compared to tren, tren mast will always win out in overall feeling on cycle, and libido especially.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very low libido.

Flex -

Not all androgens are created equally. Look at cycles like tren/mast compared to tren, tren mast will always win out in overall feeling on cycle, and libido especially.
True.
I'm thinking a good use for the Androseries would be Androhard on a shorter tren ace cycle and to pick a more anabolic ph to throw in and balance the equation out...
Then either borderline crush estrogen on cycle or just make sure the DHEA picked isn't one that causes much bloat.
I don't feel I saw any bloat on AndroMass or AlphaMass.

technique88

technique88

Awards
That isn't true...considering you can get AH at 25% off and a suggested dose is 1200mgs I'm not seeing how stano is cheaper. Given AH also contains both isomers and our delivery system is proven to work AH is quite a bit stronger
How would running AH at 3 caps do during a tren cycle? To serve as just a base and not really looking for gains from the AH.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would running AH at 3 caps do during a tren cycle? To serve as just a base and not really looking for gains from the AH.
Read HTS comment about tren and mast.

Androhard obviously wouldn't have as MUCH an effect as the injectable masteron but it would be the same idea.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
High estrogen, Low Libido, overall lack of feeling manly... Strength and recovery may also suffer... My skin also looks better and I feel like I am thinking more clearly.

Either get yourself a bottle of Androhard if you've got the cash, or LGI Stano-200 if you just want to "test the waters"... I am very interested in Androhard now, but I've still got a bottle and a half of Stano-200. Either way, I just had the most motivated workout I've had in recent memory.

This stuff may be weak for some, but if you're on the Low side or already shut down, this stuff kicks ass in the "feel good" department.

Edit* You'll also shed any extra water you're holding onto, which for me was an alarming 4-5lbs! This was coming directly off of 2 pills of Erase per day... I pissed like a race horse for 3 days, yet I was clearly not dehydrated.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
im running masteron and stano out of this world sick
High estrogen, Low Libido, overall lack of feeling manly... Strength and recovery may also suffer... My skin also looks better and I feel like I am thinking more clearly.

Either get yourself a bottle of Androhard if you've got the cash, or LGI Stano-200 if you just want to "test the waters"... I am very interested in Androhard now, but I've still got a bottle and a half of Stano-200. Either way, I just had the most motivated workout I've had in recent memory.

This stuff may be weak for some, but if you're on the Low side or already shut down, this stuff kicks ass in the "feel good" department.

Edit* You'll also shed any extra water you're holding onto, which for me was an alarming 4-5lbs! This was coming directly off of 2 pills of Erase per day... I pissed like a race horse for 3 days, yet I was clearly not dehydrated.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I had this happen as well ...pissing like i took a diuretic .....but it was from hopping on lower dose AHv3 lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
I had this happen as well ...pissing like i took a diuretic .....but it was from hopping on lower dose AHv3 lol
What do you think about 3 caps of AHv3 a day during a tren cycle?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How suppressive is stano? If run solo, what kind of pct would be needed?

technique88

technique88

Awards
If ran high like 1g to 1.2g which is how high or should be ran I would play it safe and maybe run a low dosed serm with a test booster and light AI in there. Doesn't hurt to be safe

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If ran high like 1g to 1.2g which is how high or should be ran I would play it safe and maybe run a low dosed serm with a test booster and light AI in there. Doesn't hurt to be safe
If it were JUST stano or AHv3 I'd venture to say OTC PCT (like Erase pro plus test booster etc) is fine...but as you know we are not supposed to suggest this protocol .....EVER....even for natty cycles :D

MonsterTruckr

Awards
I just don't see it being worth the money to run it solo unless your DHT levels are low. Im letting it load up just to see what it does, and then I'll start my SD cycle.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm actually the guy who runs it 3-4 caps usually :D, they are pretty potent, double the dosage of the v2...so 3-4 caps is a nice amount of DHTism :D. You cutting dosage back for cost concerns? that is usually the case....
Mainly for cost. My girl friend is buying me a cycle for our anniversary and I'm trying to construct it within her budget :)?

technique88

technique88

Awards
you'll be fine with 3-4 per day. save the woman some money :D
Lol she would appreciate it lol. She has a lot of tren and test to purchase lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would work perfect for just that, keep libido up, stave off any possible gyno threat, help with mood etc. 3 caps will last you 8 weeks as well and hit me or HTS up and we'll get you the 25% off

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't see it being worth the money to run it solo unless your DHT levels are low. Im letting it load up just to see what it does, and then I'll start my SD cycle.
I guess it depends on your goals and money situation but at 9 caps of AH a day strength increases are insane. As well as a scary libido...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus Cripes!!!! AndroFactory just put up a logging opp for Bulk Up lmao.
God I hate those guys!!!!!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP for funzies!