Will I still gain mass on haloplex with a cardio based workout?
- 09-15-2012, 11:03 PM
- 09-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Any type of workout that takes you to muscular failure should be enough stress on the body for hypertrophy to occur as long as the nutrients are present. Eat enough to fuel it and grow from it and you should grow, its just may not be as effective as other forms of exercise in that aspect.
- 09-15-2012, 11:12 PM
OP are you in HS?
09-15-2012, 11:14 PM
09-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Original Poster. I only asked because of the wrestling question as I have not met many outside of HS, and I saw the beer question which raised a few questions if you were.
09-16-2012, 07:22 AM
Oh ok. So I will still gain reasonable mass of I bulk while doing something like that?
09-16-2012, 07:51 AM
As long as your diet is good you should still gain some mass.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WATERLOGGED in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:11 PM
- By Violator4200 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-09-2010, 09:36 PM
- By diego in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2009, 04:02 AM
- By Changing in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2006, 01:38 PM
- By atrain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-27-2005, 11:51 AM