- 09-15-2012, 11:13 PM
We all know that muscle recovery requires calories, proteins, carbs, and sleep.... maybe some baths of various types, will help too. But what about CNS (Central Nervous System) recovery?? Anyone have any recommendations besides adequate hours of sleep? In season for sports, work, or school you will get taxed day after day mentally and physically. Your CNS will take a toll. Any info on CNS Recovery is appreciated.
- 09-15-2012, 11:45 PM
09-16-2012, 12:16 AM
09-16-2012, 01:28 AM
I generally go to bed earlier, eat One thing a day I truly enjoy to destress, work out no more than 45 mins, hit more lagging body parts, and stay hydrated. Also add 2g more of vit c with my multi, cla to 4g (usually 3), and fish oil stays at 3g. Mornings I make a green juice and add to to my dinner as well (lemons are In my water or limes). Try to maintain a good alkaline balance. .02 cents.
Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
BLACK LION RESEARCH
Supplements for bodybuilders
09-16-2012, 02:04 PM
09-16-2012, 02:06 PM
CNS recovery is all about time off. Eating well, staying hydrated, and getting adequate sleep all play a large role.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tubbednova in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2012, 12:51 PM
- By bachovas in forum Weight LossReplies: 58Last Post: 10-20-2003, 07:11 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:01 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:55 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2003, 12:06 PM