What to take?

toedion

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm currently 22 and I've been lifting for 4 years now. I'm at the point where I see myself going to the gym and I'm making little to no gains. I want to try a PH but never really knew what to take how how to take it. Im 165 at 5'9". My goals are to lean up.

Also another question. When I'm browsing the forums, I see people type stuff like this "30/30/40/50/50" I know that has to do with the weeks in their cycle, but do the numbers mean MG per day or pills per week?

Thanks

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Its mg not pills!! Lol. Hey I just started my first PH but I'm 26 and have lifting seriously for about 2 yrs. My advice is to start light. There's no need to rush and I have spent about a year researching the stuff. This isn't a race just do your research and eventually you can take the PH plunge if you choose. My only concern is that you aren't even 25. Your T levels are most likely very normal. I would personally wait until you are at least 25

toedion

Awards
So it's 30mg a week for the PH? or 30mg a day for that week?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
No its 30 mg a day for that week..so 30/30/30/30 is 30 mg everyday for four weeks

JD261985

Banned
Awards
If you're going to start go for something mild..DO NOT jump into a superdrol cycle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there are countless threads on beginner cycles