What to take?
- 09-15-2012, 11:25 PM
What to take?
Hey everyone, I'm currently 22 and I've been lifting for 4 years now. I'm at the point where I see myself going to the gym and I'm making little to no gains. I want to try a PH but never really knew what to take how how to take it. Im 165 at 5'9". My goals are to lean up.
Also another question. When I'm browsing the forums, I see people type stuff like this "30/30/40/50/50" I know that has to do with the weeks in their cycle, but do the numbers mean MG per day or pills per week?
- 09-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Its mg not pills!! Lol. Hey I just started my first PH but I'm 26 and have lifting seriously for about 2 yrs. My advice is to start light. There's no need to rush and I have spent about a year researching the stuff. This isn't a race just do your research and eventually you can take the PH plunge if you choose. My only concern is that you aren't even 25. Your T levels are most likely very normal. I would personally wait until you are at least 25
09-15-2012, 11:35 PM
09-15-2012, 11:54 PM
09-15-2012, 11:56 PM
09-16-2012, 12:38 AM
09-16-2012, 04:24 AM
09-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By umdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2005, 09:22 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-06-2005, 02:37 PM
- By truegodfather in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-28-2005, 06:23 PM
- By warriorway in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 12-23-2004, 11:18 PM
- By Jynx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-21-2003, 09:11 AM