Liver support

  1. Liver support


    Cannot find tudca. What's my best option for my liver. One of the compounds in my next cycle is anadrol 50. I plan on 50 mg daily. I am injecting as well, for those thinking is this an oral only... What should I pick up that's easily obtainable?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87
    Cannot find tudca. What's my best option for my liver. One of the compounds in my next cycle is anadrol 50. I plan on 50 mg daily. I am injecting as well, for those thinking is this an oral only... What should I pick up that's easily obtainable?
    IMO liver support is over rated. But just pick up some liv52 or something. Search any supp site

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87
    Cannot find tudca. What's my best option for my liver. One of the compounds in my next cycle is anadrol 50. I plan on 50 mg daily. I am injecting as well, for those thinking is this an oral only... What should I pick up that's easily obtainable?
    Nutraplanet has its own brand of tudca back in stoc or it carries liver lock (tudca) I just grabbed some
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Nutraplanet has its own brand of tudca back in stoc or it carries liver lock (tudca) I just grabbed some
    this just got my liver lock in the mail. TUDCA FTW!
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87
    Cannot find tudca. What's my best option for my liver. One of the compounds in my next cycle is anadrol 50. I plan on 50 mg daily. I am injecting as well, for those thinking is this an oral only... What should I pick up that's easily obtainable?
    C.e.l. Cycle assist for full cycle support
    Or
    Sns liver assist xt for just liver support.

  6. Milk thistle.

    But Cycle Assist seems like a solid product.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Nutraplanet has its own brand of tudca back in stoc or it carries liver lock (tudca) I just grabbed some
    Thanks man I was loggin on for like 2 weeks never bought it before. I'm glad it's back in stock! Thanks

  8. TUDCA is easy to find, I know of 2 sites that carry AL Aegis off the top of my head, and then also the NP ones mentioned above.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    TUDCA is easy to find, I know of 2 sites that carry AL Aegis off the top of my head, and then also the NP ones mentioned above.
    Thanks superpro ya I guess I just caught nutra planet at a bad time

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87

    Thanks man I was loggin on for like 2 weeks never bought it before. I'm glad it's back in stock! Thanks
    Tudca is by far my favorite! Kills all nausea from methylated steroids,keeps my liver in check and restores my lipid profile. Seriously amazing stuff!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  11. how come no ones really talks about using UDCA? u can get it from this one RC site, it's cheaper, and I read that u need less mg per dose compared to TUDCA.

    Edit: accidentally pressed send before I typed everything out lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87 View Post
    Cannot find tudca. What's my best option for my liver. One of the compounds in my next cycle is anadrol 50. I plan on 50 mg daily. I am injecting as well, for those thinking is this an oral only... What should I pick up that's easily obtainable?
    Then you obviously didn't search. Antaeus Lab's Aegis or Omega Sports Liver Lock are both easy to purchase. UDCA can be found at certain chem sites. I like a combination of TUDCA or UDCA and CEL Cycle Assist, very competent coverage both for pins or orals or a combination of the two.

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    IMO liver support is over rated. But just pick up some liv52 or something. Search any supp site
    You know how i know you're stupid?

  13. Rhadam...how much TUDCA you recommend for a basic Hdrol cycle?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    Then you obviously didn't search. Antaeus Lab's Aegis or Omega Sports Liver Lock are both easy to purchase. UDCA can be found at certain chem sites. I like a combination of TUDCA or UDCA and CEL Cycle Assist, very competent coverage both for pins or orals or a combination of the two.

    You know how i know you're stupid?
    I'm saying I don't believe most of this liver supper yes even tudca and udca has that much of an effect on liver values.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87 View Post
    Cannot find tudca. What's my best option for my liver. One of the compounds in my next cycle is anadrol 50. I plan on 50 mg daily. I am injecting as well, for those thinking is this an oral only... What should I pick up that's easily obtainable?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-capsules.html

    look harder that took me about 4 seconds to find.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    Rhadam...how much TUDCA you recommend for a basic Hdrol cycle?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    250mg daily would probably be fine. Hdrol is not crazy harsh. But obviously i don't know the state of your liver and how the compound will actually effect you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    I'm saying I don't believe most of this liver supper yes even tudca and udca has that much of an effect on liver values.
    Sorry i'm having a hard time with your poor syntax. Are you saying UDCA/TUDCA do NOT have that much of an effect on lipid values? Or that they DO have a good effect on lipid values.

    If you're saying they DO NOT, then you are wrong and you need to inform yourself on some clinical validation instead of going off your own broscience opinion.

  17. Sorry didnt read my post. Damn iPhone autocorrect. But anyways I read the abstract to that study and it didn't quite convince me. Some holes IMO. Again IMO. That is what I said in my original post too. Stop getting so upset over nothing

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    250mg daily would probably be fine. Hdrol is not crazy harsh. But obviously i don't know the state of your liver and how the compound will actually effect you.

    Sorry i'm having a hard time with your poor syntax. Are you saying UDCA/TUDCA do NOT have that much of an effect on lipid values? Or that they DO have a good effect on lipid values.

    If you're saying they DO NOT, then you are wrong and you need to inform yourself on some clinical validation instead of going off your own broscience opinion.
    ^^^^ this

    Tudca at 250mg ED is more than sufficient. Anything over is clinical use for reversing liver damage etc...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Sorry didnt read my post. Damn iPhone autocorrect. But anyways I read the abstract to that study and it didn't quite convince me. Some holes IMO. Again IMO. That is what I said in my original post too. Stop getting so upset over nothing
    Getting upset over nothing. You assume i'm getting upset. Wrong.

    I'm simply pointing out that you shouldn't be giving advice like "liver support is overrated." That's ****ing retarded and you have no clue what you're talking about. UDCA has been clinically proven to REPAIR the liver at high doses (1g+). For a hepatotoxic cycle liver support IS NOT overrated. Please go with your "opinions."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    ^^^^ this

    Tudca at 250mg ED is more than sufficient. Anything over is clinical use for reversing liver damage etc...
    Agreed. UDCA at 250 ed worked out great for me. I ran it while cycling, but some like to run milk thistle on cyc, & udca/tudca post cyc.

    ..but as they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ITW
    Sorry didnt read my post. Damn iPhone autocorrect. But anyways I read the abstract to that study and it didn't quite convince me. Some holes IMO. Again IMO. That is what I said in my original post too. Stop getting so upset over nothing

    Good luck on your liver transplant goals of 2013.

  22. Says liver support overrated, then recommends a laughable support product (liv.52). LULZ
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sam-e liver support
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 01:11 PM
  2. Could we get a liver support sticky?
    By J_MAN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 05:18 PM
  3. milk thistle and liver support
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 12:15 PM
  4. Better liver support
    By michael in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2003, 01:01 PM
Log in
Log in