Liver support

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
Cannot find tudca. What's my best option for my liver. One of the compounds in my next cycle is anadrol 50. I plan on 50 mg daily. I am injecting as well, for those thinking is this an oral only... What should I pick up that's easily obtainable?

ITW

ITW

Awards
Cannot find tudca. What's my best option for my liver. One of the compounds in my next cycle is anadrol 50. I plan on 50 mg daily. I am injecting as well, for those thinking is this an oral only... What should I pick up that's easily obtainable?
IMO liver support is over rated. But just pick up some liv52 or something. Search any supp site

technique88

technique88

Awards
Nutraplanet has its own brand of tudca back in stoc or it carries liver lock (tudca) I just grabbed some :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Nutraplanet has its own brand of tudca back in stoc or it carries liver lock (tudca) I just grabbed some :)
this just got my liver lock in the mail. TUDCA FTW!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
C.e.l. Cycle assist for full cycle support
Or
Sns liver assist xt for just liver support.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
Milk thistle.

But Cycle Assist seems like a solid product.

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
Thanks man I was loggin on for like 2 weeks never bought it before. I'm glad it's back in stock! Thanks

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
TUDCA is easy to find, I know of 2 sites that carry AL Aegis off the top of my head, and then also the NP ones mentioned above.

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
TUDCA is easy to find, I know of 2 sites that carry AL Aegis off the top of my head, and then also the NP ones mentioned above.
Thanks superpro ya I guess I just caught nutra planet at a bad time

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thanks man I was loggin on for like 2 weeks never bought it before. I'm glad it's back in stock! Thanks
Tudca is by far my favorite! Kills all nausea from methylated steroids,keeps my liver in check and restores my lipid profile. Seriously amazing stuff!

aasdferic

Awards
how come no ones really talks about using UDCA? u can get it from this one RC site, it's cheaper, and I read that u need less mg per dose compared to TUDCA.

Edit: accidentally pressed send before I typed everything out lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then you obviously didn't search. Antaeus Lab's Aegis or Omega Sports Liver Lock are both easy to purchase. UDCA can be found at certain chem sites. I like a combination of TUDCA or UDCA and CEL Cycle Assist, very competent coverage both for pins or orals or a combination of the two.

IMO liver support is over rated. But just pick up some liv52 or something. Search any supp site
You know how i know you're stupid?

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Rhadam...how much TUDCA you recommend for a basic Hdrol cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

ITW

ITW

Awards
Then you obviously didn't search. Antaeus Lab's Aegis or Omega Sports Liver Lock are both easy to purchase. UDCA can be found at certain chem sites. I like a combination of TUDCA or UDCA and CEL Cycle Assist, very competent coverage both for pins or orals or a combination of the two.

You know how i know you're stupid?
I'm saying I don't believe most of this liver supper yes even tudca and udca has that much of an effect on liver values.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhadam...how much TUDCA you recommend for a basic Hdrol cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
250mg daily would probably be fine. Hdrol is not crazy harsh. But obviously i don't know the state of your liver and how the compound will actually effect you.

I'm saying I don't believe most of this liver supper yes even tudca and udca has that much of an effect on liver values.
Sorry i'm having a hard time with your poor syntax. Are you saying UDCA/TUDCA do NOT have that much of an effect on lipid values? Or that they DO have a good effect on lipid values.

If you're saying they DO NOT, then you are wrong and you need to inform yourself on some clinical validation instead of going off your own broscience opinion.

ITW

ITW

Awards
Sorry didnt read my post. Damn iPhone autocorrect. But anyways I read the abstract to that study and it didn't quite convince me. Some holes IMO. Again IMO. That is what I said in my original post too. Stop getting so upset over nothing

technique88

technique88

Awards
250mg daily would probably be fine. Hdrol is not crazy harsh. But obviously i don't know the state of your liver and how the compound will actually effect you.

Sorry i'm having a hard time with your poor syntax. Are you saying UDCA/TUDCA do NOT have that much of an effect on lipid values? Or that they DO have a good effect on lipid values.

If you're saying they DO NOT, then you are wrong and you need to inform yourself on some clinical validation instead of going off your own broscience opinion.
^^^^ this

Tudca at 250mg ED is more than sufficient. Anything over is clinical use for reversing liver damage etc...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry didnt read my post. Damn iPhone autocorrect. But anyways I read the abstract to that study and it didn't quite convince me. Some holes IMO. Again IMO. That is what I said in my original post too. Stop getting so upset over nothing
Getting upset over nothing. You assume i'm getting upset. Wrong.

I'm simply pointing out that you shouldn't be giving advice like "liver support is overrated." That's ****ing retarded and you have no clue what you're talking about. UDCA has been clinically proven to REPAIR the liver at high doses (1g+). For a hepatotoxic cycle liver support IS NOT overrated. Please go with your "opinions."

Superman_777

Awards
^^^^ this

Tudca at 250mg ED is more than sufficient. Anything over is clinical use for reversing liver damage etc...
Agreed. UDCA at 250 ed worked out great for me. I ran it while cycling, but some like to run milk thistle on cyc, & udca/tudca post cyc.

..but as they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..

Superman_777

Awards

Good luck on your liver transplant goals of 2013.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Says liver support overrated, then recommends a laughable support product (liv.52). LULZ