Left nut blew up on PCT

Bubbagump

Awards
My first cycle has had its ups and downs. Had kidney stones two weeks into a 4week run of DMZ. Still managed to put on 11lbs. Right at the beginning of second week of PCT had stones again and got an infection that moved into my left ball (at least thats what I think happened). It swelled up to the size of my fist and feels like someone is standing on it with their heel 24 hrs a day. Its been right at a week since it started and there's no way in hell I can work out. I can barely walk 10 feet. Im afraid that I will be back at square one before my problem is resolved. Doc doesnt know for sure what it is. Ive been on two types of I.V. antibiotics (Vencomycin and Rocephin) and one oral for the past two days and go in tomorrow for a double dose. But its not making any difference so far. Looks like my first cycle is shot..

Bubbagump

Awards
Damn bro hope it gets better
Thanks man. It sucks .. BAD.. I missed my opportunity this morning for a physical test for a job I have been waiting for 6 mos to open.. Im in a pretty bad mood all around.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! That's some sh!t. Hope it gets better.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
have you been applying ice or maybe taking a cold bath?
or maybe get a bowl of cold water and let your balls sit in it so it can help with the inflammation?
I feel bad for you

Bubbagump

Awards
have you been applying ice or maybe taking a cold bath?
or maybe get a bowl of cold water and let your balls sit in it so it can help with the inflammation?
I feel bad for you
I do try to put cold stuff on but anything that touches it is too much to bear. A cold wet washcloth is as good as it gets. The effort and pain it would take to climb in and out of a tub is too much. Sitting down in a tub isn't even a possibility. Warm showers actually help a little. I think it relaxes everything just a bit- the attaching tubes feel stretched tight most of the time. The swelling has taken up my whole sack and is putting painful pressure on the right nut now. I get an ultrasound on Monday. will know more then.

Bubbagump

Awards
Feeling better today. Ive been in every day to get hooked up to i.v. Finally starting to see some improvement. Swelling is down a good bit and pain is almost gone. Have two more days (7 total) on i.v. antibiotics and probably a month on orals.
Downside= I may be left with one ball that doesn't work.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
did you dip you stick in someone dirty? you get tested for std's?

crimson_sun

crimson_sun

Awards
damn bro I never heard of such a thing, I was thinkin about taking super dmz but I might reconsider now lol

Bubbagump

Awards
damn bro I never heard of such a thing, I was thinkin about taking super dmz but I might reconsider now lol

I wouldn't say that DMZ had anything to do with it. The general concensus is that I got an infection after passing kidney stones and it just spread from there.

PumpAddict69

Awards
Damn, that's a helluva scary story. I hope your ball recovers. That must've been torture chamber kind of pain. Big ups to you man.