H-drol importation into Australia

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
Hey members,

I just ordered some Competitive Edge Labs H-drol from Ebay (of all places) from USA to Australia. My supplier is packaging the 3 x bottles with some protein bars, drinks and protein samples; labelling it 'Supplement Samples'; and declaring the cost of the contents to be $25. My supplier assures me of a 100% success rate of getting through Customs with this method.

Has anyone had success with importing H-drol or similar into OZ?

Many Thanks

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Does customs even know what h-drol is?

I doubt it.

They're probably looking more for street drugs, or at least blatantly illicit drugs like testosterone.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've ordered stuff from the US to UK with no issues.

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
I've checked the list of banned substances for importation and the 'specific' chemical formula for H-drol is not present on the list. Who knows??

CobbledPath

Awards
H-Drol will be seized if customs opens it and looks at the contents properly. I've had it seized before. Don't be fooled by those 'we have 100% success' statements as there is no definite. But in saying, that there is a good chance it will make it, and a small chance it may be inspected and still make it. (I've had all 3 scenarios) Good luck with the order

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
Thanks for the advice, fingers crossed it gets here...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
H-Drol will be seized if customs opens it and looks at the contents properly. I've had it seized before. Don't be fooled by those 'we have 100% success' statements as there is no definite. But in saying, that there is a good chance it will make it, and a small chance it may be inspected and still make it. (I've had all 3 scenarios) Good luck with the order
How can you tell if they've inspected it?

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
If they open it expect confiscation and a letter. There's no such thing as 100% success rate if the gear is in the original bottle .... If youre picking up what I'm putting down son

Damorgs

Awards
I've imported 3 bottles of pmag and 4 bottles of Hdrol into aus.. both from ebay, both with no special labelling or anything. Both came through fine. There is no 100% guarantee as the others said already, if customs do open the package and check it, it could be seized.

Good luck with it!

Eamonevomurf

Awards
Yhea I've had some superdrol clones imported with no problems the sender usually sends them as a low range gift. I also get all my pct from us nolva and clomid with no problems.

Ur chances of getting seized are low but always a possibility. GOOD LUCK.

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
Thanks everyone,

I have run the gauntlet so to speak so we'll see how it goes. If there was an OZ supplier we'd be set....lol

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
Yeah, might ask for 3 x bottles of Vit C next time......

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
Finally got my CEL H-drol - no dramas with customs as it was packaged indiscriminately with some protein bars etc. The box was heat sealed twice and took me 10 minutes to get them out, I think customs would have just taken a look at it and passed it through! Now, I'm on week 4 of my cycle and have experienced NOTHING. No weight gain/strength increases (bench has gone backward a little). I'm up to 100mg too spaced evenly throughout the day. The bottles seemed legit - all were sealed and had the LOT 53879 EXP 01 13 stamped on the back. The pills were clear coated containing a white powder and produced a 'chemical' like smell. In my humble opinion, stay clear of old CEL products as I believe that they have lost their potency, that's all I can put it down to.

ultima7e

Awards
Have a look at mrsupps helladrol. Have received 2 bottles no issues. Great gains too, 4-5kgs while staying relatively lean.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have a look at mrsupps helladrol. Have received 2 bottles no issues. Great gains too, 4-5kgs while staying relatively lean.
How is it for a cut at a kcal.deficit?

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
Thanks man :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any Aussie here have cycle assist and stano they wanna sell?

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
I kno a good place to get cel cycle assist its relatively cheap and they ship internationally with decent shipping rates. Pm me if your interested.

Stano on the other hand you gotta either find a local source or risk it by importing it and seeing If it gets in.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

ultima7e

Awards
Any Aussie here have cycle assist and stano they wanna sell?
Cycle assist is fine in aus, you can find plenty of US supp stores that sell it cheap. Had a package checked by customs and they didn't take it or the pct assist.